Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think are the biggest disadvantages of Bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 76711 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
What's preventing Bitcoins from being accepted as mainstream payment forms? I'm working on a new blockchain and would like to learn what drawbacks of Bitcoin urgently need to be improved Wink

for me the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that Wallets Can Be Lost If a hard drive crashes, or a virus corrupts data , and the wallet file is corrupted, Bitcoins have essentially been “lost”. There is nothing that can done to recover it. These coins will be forever orphaned in the system. This can bankrupt a wealthy Bitcoin investor within seconds with no way form of recovery. The coins the investor owned will also be permanently orphaned.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
In the thinking of this matter which is the disadvantages of bit coin is indicated to me that the value of bitcoin fluctuation and invisibility sense of bitcoin which is not trusted to the public figure.
Activity: 51
Merit: 3
What's preventing Bitcoins from being accepted as mainstream payment forms? I'm working on a new blockchain and would like to learn what drawbacks of Bitcoin urgently need to be improved Wink
The biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is being anonymous in thr network. It is a crypto-currency whose creator/creators are anonymously but some says it was Satoshi Nakamoto who created it. Well bitcoin is full of mystery but a source of income for us.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
I think that one of the bigges cons- dissaventages that bitcoin haves is that it is so expensive at the moment, but by the way, bitcoin is perfect, it has everything that any person could want, for example, sending money fastly, anonymous way of paying, etc.
Activity: 66
The volatility is a problem. The increasing transaction queue size is a problem. The world does not understand the algorithm is a problem.
The thousands of other alt coins is a problem.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
For me the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is the transactions are not traceable all illegal transaction can be made and cant be trace by the authority they dont know who send that crypto and who will receive it.
Activity: 340
Well the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that, since it is online business and uses or accompanoed by technology then it it not that safe as you think. It can be get from you by the scammers it is easily to steals by hackers. Andwhat if the internet connection was absent we are not going to jpin in forums and campaign that might lose our profit.
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
The biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that it is not accepted on the world. You can not use it wherever you want. Not so, the price of bitcoin is not stable, it can also be stolen by hackers.
I guess one of the most disadvantages that Bitcoin has is that Bitcoin can be hacked remotely any day or time.
Activity: 147
For me the biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is when the unconfirmed transaction is too high and the fee is also affected. How we can use bitcoin for daily life if the fee for transaction is too high
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I think that the worst thing about bitcoins is its already high prices for transactions and the fact that transfers can go a few days before the appointment. Shocked Cool
Activity: 508
Merit: 254
One of the disadvantages of bitcoin is that when you speak of bitcoin publicly people usually associate it with illegal activities unlike most altcoins out there. The fluctuation is the next problem into or transaction in bitcoin in any exchange sites, and besides bitcoin is also vulnerable to hackers if we are not good at storing our wallets

Activity: 92
For me, The biggest disadvantage of bitcoins is that in a certain time or a certain event, the value of bitcoin will drop down very dramatically. The fact that the numbers just depends on the value of the bitcoins that can be converted to cash or dollars. this makes it risky or hard because we don't know when or what would be the reason of its drop. But I guess it wont happen that quickly, or will it? Smiley
Activity: 119
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest
i think many people also me don't completely understand how bitcoin works, i am slowly learnong tho Cheesy my only disadvantages were the fees and conformation time for transactions, but i have learned to accept them. great you are trying to make something new hope you succeed.
Activity: 287
The biggest drawback of bitcoin when I redeem bitcoin with a banknote that I exchange takes days to wait for confirmation because I am now waiting so long. that's the biggest weakness of bitcoin in my opinion
Activity: 322
homt.net
I think the disadvantages of bitcoin because it is still not legalized in many country, bitcoin can not be use as easy as real money for every payment, and also about the bitcoin price that can be up and down unpredictable..so many people hope that bitcoin can be really huge someday  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
the biggest disadvantage I think when I hear the rumors that bitcoin prices will drop, without me seeing his prediction ..... I immediately sell the bitcoin that I have .... not supposedly his prices soared rapidly ..... not just reap the loss even I am very sorry to hear the issue
Activity: 204
The biggest disadvantage of bitcoin is that it is not accepted on the world. You can not use it wherever you want. Not so, the price of bitcoin is not stable, it can also be stolen by hackers.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
In order for Bitcoin to be a good mainset then have to change the financial system is easy and can not be done overnight.
Bitcoin is considered as something new and, this is the crypto that is the time to come.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
i think the most disadvantages of bitcoin is the big fee , and we need to thought to solve this disadvantages . but all other thing is very good
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Until now bitcoin has no flaws, it is so perfect and so different from money or other stock. No one controls it, all goes between individuals and without intermediaries.
Pages:
Jump to: