Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think by ending of this year - page 3. (Read 754 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 10:42:22 AM
hy mates

sorry to ask this over here.

lets see what will happened to the market before this year runs out, or could anyone possible guess what will happen in December 2018.
also will there be any upgrade in the bitcointalk forum?

For me, I don't think so it gives more of chance that it will become a high value not just like before a year of December 2017..we never expected before that it will become like that, but suddenly look at the market right now it's not moving up but it's almost the same value in everyday I look at the market. But hopefully before a year ends it's rising and moving up.
Activity: 233
October 04, 2018, 10:42:02 AM
I think there are still no signs of increasing bitcoin price until the end of this year, but it seems that for bitcointalk forum, there are still regulatory upgrades to minimize spammers and multi-account
Activity: 539
October 04, 2018, 10:37:02 AM
I think before the end of the year Bitcoin will be worth $ 10,000 alts, respectively, also grow up, but from the beginning there must be a strong drain.
Activity: 1302
October 04, 2018, 10:25:18 AM
I can't think anything but i hope that bitcoin prices will arise and being double than present. Ending year i hope bitcoin will contract its before price which was 2017 ...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 10:23:42 AM
hy mates

lets see what will happened to the market before this year runs out, or could anyone possible guess what will happen in December 2018.

I do not try to think but try to analyze and keep looking for new information, especially those that can strengthen the market, so if you assume that is why losses cannot be avoided. at this time I did not do much speculation just a short trade to get profit day by day.
I am not sure that the market will grow high at the end of this year, yes at least this is my analysis
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
October 04, 2018, 10:06:30 AM
Nothing's gonna change tho. Bitcoin is stabilize since the drop. I think next year is the start of bull run. But let's see what's gonna happen by the end of the year ☺️
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
October 04, 2018, 10:02:19 AM
hy mates

At the end of tge year I hope that the price of bitcoin will be greater than before or even equal to it. However we cannot really anticipate tge outcome or the result of the bitcoin. Many people speculate that at the end of the year 2018 it will be high or at its peak and some say that 2019 will be the year. Let us all wait patiently.
Activity: 186
October 04, 2018, 10:00:27 AM
i think we'll see huge pump with lot's of fomo. because everyone wait for it. when whales start to momentum, early participants earn crazy amount money.
same like last years.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 10:00:08 AM
hy mates

I think there will be a big news like increase in users of the crypto currency at the end of the year but we will see whether the end of the year crypto currency has big news to talk about or not. But I am sure the crypto currency will be better year by year.
Activity: 336
October 04, 2018, 09:51:11 AM
I'm very positive that by the end of this year, bitcoin will be able to hold back its name as the King of All Cryptocurrencies. And that all other coins will build its name as alternate cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 09:48:04 AM
The outcome of what would happen in the future is something that no one can tell. Speculations can only be made using certain factors as yardsticks. Since the beginning of the year, the crypto market has not had a huge impact that has influenced the market in a positive way. The remaining month of the year might make a difference, but there are no assurances for now.
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
October 04, 2018, 09:32:26 AM
hy mates

if we see from the past year I feel that I have experienced a very high increase at the end of last year, it is also possible that this year, using every opportunity to get profit with patience and confidence as its main capital
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
October 04, 2018, 09:31:23 AM
hy mates

i think when in ending of this year the market is fully recovered and getting better because day by day many bitcoin gets popular i think bitcoin will hit again @ 18,000$ upward in the end of the year.
Activity: 696
October 04, 2018, 09:29:00 AM
hy mates

I think it would be good if the crypto market will go bullish again this December 2018 because this poor market is getting too long already. I hope December would be great this year.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 09:19:37 AM
 This is the time when bitcoin prices jump and create big waves on price charts. This is also the time when investors invest in bitcoin the most. I guess its price can rise from $ 15,000 upwards until the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
October 04, 2018, 09:18:07 AM
I don't expect bitcoin to fall below$6,000. And it doesn't look like it's going to be over $10000 by the end of the year.
Hoping for that to happen too, I'm not asking now for more rise but keep holding the ground not to fall below 6k$ and keep improving 10K$ is not bad height for the meantime while waiting for another run, there's a lots of expectations and most of the time it's really pulling the traders and investors down after seeing what happen inside the market, will wait till we see new light out from this investment.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
October 04, 2018, 09:11:48 AM
We still have a lot of days left for the end of the year.  We know from past charts that bitcoin can rocket up in a short amount of time.  Most of the big price increases were over a really short time frame.  My personal prediction is somewhere between the 13-16k range by the end of 2018
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 09:08:14 AM
I think at the end of the year the market conditions of the market are not as different as they are today and there is no surge that will occur, but for the following year the market may be better.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 04, 2018, 08:55:29 AM
hy mates

i think theres still no exact prediction that can show us how bitcoin will ended thi year. But whatever it is i hope the best for the price.
Activity: 476
October 04, 2018, 08:53:22 AM
I think, ending this year Bitcoin and ETH price will recover. the crypto market will increasing. everyone needed wait. this year is not for crypto. so I believe, the Crypto market will come back December.
Pages:
Jump to: