Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think by ending of this year - page 8. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 5
October 03, 2018, 11:19:21 AM
Well I don't know about next year but I think that this my reply will give me merit or probably Am going to wake up a millionaire

Lol just joking the truth is that this prediction of a thing has cause so much mayhem to the cryptocurrency world.
Some predicted that by now bitcoin will be dead other predicted that bitcoin will hit  16000$ before october. You hardly see a prediction that is right. Is best you just keep monitoring the market and believe in hodl
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
October 03, 2018, 11:18:40 AM
It depends on many factors. Overall economic situation in the world, as we are going through slow stagnation and crypto market is not the only one that is experiencing thinner cash flow. The amount of funds that will flow into crypto space might show the overall future of crypto industry , the more money will be injected the faster and more efficient crypto space will evolve.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
October 03, 2018, 11:09:41 AM
lets see what will happened to the market before this year runs out, or could anyone possible guess what will happen in December 2018.
There has been so much topics about prices already. Use Google or use the search function. There's no point in making one every few days. (e.g. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-price-by-january-2018-2602526)

also will there be any upgrade in the bitcointalk forum?
If you're referring to the new forum software, then probably not this year. Though the new forum software is probably still being developed. It has it's own dedicated subforum[1].

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=167.0
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 10:59:25 AM
hy mates

sorry to ask this over here.

lets see what will happened to the market before this year runs out, or could anyone possible guess what will happen in December 2018.
It will be time for the market to recover, because most of the altcoin has fallen so sharply, the altcoin is not interested are dead
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
October 03, 2018, 10:26:34 AM
hy mates

sorry to ask this over here.

Pages:
Jump to: