Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later? - page 21. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
It is very difficult to imagine what will happen in 3 years, as the cryptocurrency is developing very quickly. I think that by this time the market will become much more stable and people will start using cryptocurrency technology in everyday life.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think that crypto will become more popular in 3 years and it will be widespread being used in many spheres including businesses and famous companies. To my mind, it is better to choose a coin like btc and keep it
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I think that the most important projects will be mainstream!
Activity: 266
I think that bitcoin will be $ 60000 in three years. And the second coin is litecoin which will cost about $ 1000.
Wow! It seems to me that 60,000 is too much for bitcoin. Although I would not mind seeing such a price Grin Grin
Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
I think that after 3 years, the crypto currency will be able to reach its peak. Now almost the whole world knows about bitcoin, and in 3 years almost everyone will start using it
Activity: 168
I think that bitcoin will be $ 60000 in three years. And the second coin is litecoin which will cost about $ 1000.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
if wee see market chart history, i have opinion market move following the previous chart information from 2014 - 2017, CMIIW
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I think that many countries will accept crypto, and it will be good  alternative currency, using more wide than today
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
in my opinion we will see huge price increase in next 3 years. surely there will be some changins in cmc first 100 coin list. but the other coins which is still continue to remain first 100 list they will be really huge. also bitcoin have next halvening in 2020.. and that will also effect price very positive.
Activity: 308
It seems to me that a lot can not change in 3 years. So I think that all will also, only prices will change and will become more
Activity: 784
still too fast to think about cryptocurrency conditions in the next 3 years, for crypto conditions what will happen next year is still a puzzle because the market has experienced a very deep and far from predictive prediction that many smart people expect out there that has a lot of experience about crypto.

but I believe that for the next 3 years or even further Bitcoin will continue to be the main cryptocurrency to be invested and market conditions will be much better than now because the price of all coins that can survive has risen higher than now.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
I believe that in the next three years to come, cryptocurrency would have been more stronger with more institutional investors coming to invest on the blockchain technology.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
I believe that in 3 years bitcoin can hold a leading position, but in the top 10 there may be crypto-currencies, which we do not hear about, perhaps they do not exist yet. Technologies are developing very dynamically, and cryptocurrency is too unpredictable to give any accurate forecasts.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110

i think everyone in this forum has a same sentiment like me that cryptocurrencies after three years will be known more and it will be as liquid as cash. in that case, its value will rise from its price today.
Merit: 25
I expect entry of institutional investors in this market,very soon actualy.Market cap will increase but after it reaches 2-3 trillion of $ there will be no more such volatility like now.Bitcoin will keep his dominating position.And blockchain will be the mainstream.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Though no perfect  an be made about the state cryptocurrency will be in the next 3 or even 5 years, but I think things will really improve by then. We will have more acceptance and awareness and market price should have improved a lot.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Hopefully I can say we will see much stable and good crypto market for traders. I believe bitcoin and ethereum will be the key player of crypto market even we can expect many countries will regulate the crypto currencies. Those who will stick with the crypto market will earn good money in coming 3 years if one invest wisely.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
for me i think cryptocurrency in the next three years will be bright and successful. a lot of countries will legalized this currency for online business, online payment and buying goods. This will be a great help to people who hodl a cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
I personally believe that cryptocurrency would strive in the next three years. There would be more publicity and more persons would be aware of the cryptocurrency industry. I anticipate increase in technology and  projects which would be beneficial to the cryptocurrency space. Crytocurrency is still in its infancy stage and there's so much more to come.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
In the next 3 years, cryptos space would have gone main stream and be a lot more stable, by then, a lot of institutional investors would have join the space through the ETF which is about to be approved, so the market will be big by then.
Pages:
Jump to: