Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later? - page 22. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC

I believe that cryptocurrency could go more and could still rise better. Cryptocurrency would be in the mainstream and could reach more people. More would invest and would trust it in the future. Let's just keep holding and keep trusting it for us to have a good profit in the future
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I hope that during this time the upward trend will return and everything will be fine with us Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
What coin do you have now? TRX? If so, it is very difficult to imagine something new, or rather possible, but it is difficult to understand what it will be.
Activity: 274
Merit: 0
there will definitely be growth in the next three years, this can not be avoided, the crypt will always be with us and it will only be more, the market itself will be cleared of slag and there will be more conscientious projects
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
Probably in 3 years we will still see crypto-currencies in the turnover of states because crypto-currencies will be used as savings as gold, this is a fact, because today there are more and more bitcoin supporters.
Activity: 238
I think that after three years we will see a market capitalization of the crypto currency exceeding 1 trillion dollars
Activity: 447
I think the cryptocurrency market of 3 years later will be many times as big as present market. Bitcoin and Ethereum will die and replacing them are many coins that have more practicality as Cardano, EOs ...
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think that in the next few years, we will be surprised how this industry will become. the level of education of mankind in cryptography will increase in large part. Therefore, population participation will increase both as a crypto currency user and as a bidder on crypto exchange. In the future, cryptocurrency makes it possible to become a global financial system that is very good and used globally by various countries. We waited until all that happened because we saw the future very brightly.
Activity: 44
I hope by that time there will be full regulation of the market and ICO projects, and from this there will already be less scammers and manipulators that will be all right for everyone
Activity: 139
There can be a major changes it Cryptocurrency 3 years later, its dominance can be seen in the whole world many countries will adopt cryptocurrency and much more changes can be seen.
Activity: 175
https://www.snbtoken.io/
The future of cryptocurrency for next year i think will be popular transaction on the world..because many simple and fast transaction..but we dont know where altcoin that can stay to exist on crtptocurrency market..if they cant still exist at transaction market i think it will die crypto
Activity: 406
I think crypto will still be around the corner. In fact I think it will gain more popularity and more countries will going to adapt it in their system. Also the value or price of every crypto will also increase compared to its present value. Huge companies and businessman will also start to notice it and they will eventually engage into crypto.
Activity: 74
For crypto world I see only prospering, yes there and here will be scams, but, if you are smart enough, you cannot fall for scams... Usually if it's to good to be true, that's probably a scam... And of course they will say: they're using it for drugs and other bad stuff, they are almost like: Paper money isn't being used that way, o no, no!
Activity: 189
three years???you yourself are not funny with such questions,we cannot say what will happen in a month,and you want to discuss what will happen in a couple of years) a couple of years and find out)
Activity: 224
Quite a strange question. Now the situation on the market is so strange that I can not even imagine what will happen in a month, and then about 3 years was discussed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Well 3 years from now may not yet be enough for a full mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency but I think by then the public awareness would have increased significantly and more people and investors would have been into cryptos.
Activity: 58
I think that bitcoin in 3 years can reach 100k dollars. This is an excellent long-term investment.
Activity: 378
Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
I would like to know now what will happen to cryptocurrencies in three years. it seems to me that most of the popular cryptocurrencies are able to leave the market at this time, and those coins that will remain will cost a lot
Activity: 168
I believe that the crypto currency in these three years has developed very strongly. She conquered the whole world. Now you will not find a person who does not know about the crypto currency or will not deal with it. With the help of blockchain technology, there will simply be an irreplaceable mechanism of existence
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Well, I think the biggest change will be that you will see a very different top 100 coins.
I would say that 90% of the current top 100 coins won't be around.
Almost all of the most valuable coins are purely speculative and have incredibly slow development cycles.
For the ones that do have a product, they are lagging so behind in terms of real market penetration they will never overtake the already established ones.

3 years later, the crypto market will have matured quite a bit and the value of the coin will reflect more acurately their real world value.
That means that coins that offer real world solutions and can change the way an institution does business will prosper.
Also, we will most likely see three to four dominating the market instead of just btc having over 50% market value.

I guess this sounds like I am just predicting but most of these are based off of similar market conditions during the dot.com bubble.
The crypto market is most similar to that and you can find patterns there.
Pages:
Jump to: