Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later? - page 32. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I predict in 3 years market cap will be 2-3 trillion at least, so it is 10-15x from current levels. Don't miss this train, guys!
This wild market can make you millionaires! all of you have chances!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Well, for me three years later cryptocurrency was, is a big difference compare today and before. We can see how much only the price was of BTC compare to the amount every year increase until today, especially in the year 2017. Not only the price difference but also the number of joning crypto increases and its popularity as well.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency has very bright future. All developed countries are in favour of crypto currency and encouraging people to use it. Today is era of digitisation , so crypto is rising slowly and it will be on the top of digital currency.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
come on guys, we never know what will happen later. 3 years later is not a short time, many speculations say that the market will be very different. do they have evidence that everything will happen. it could only be within a year of the crypto world exploding again like the end of the year or just the opposite. I can't give an opinion about what hasn't happened at this time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Three years later I hope that market capitalization will increase and the prices for crypto currency will grow!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
In three years time, I believe the crypto market will be in a very good and stable condition, by then, there will be more coin but only the good ones will be able to survive the market while the less potential ones may crash.
i think many coins implemented in real function, and blockchain adopted in any field.and ofcourse bitcoin and altcoin price will soar extremely.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
In three years time, I believe the crypto market will be in a very good and stable condition, by then, there will be more coin but only the good ones will be able to survive the market while the less potential ones may crash.
Activity: 354

in my opinion 3 years later the crypto currency will experience a considerable change. I think bitcoin will be more expensive than the current price, besides crypto currency market conditions will definitely be better than the current one.
Activity: 62
The market incarease more and more, but prices of top cryptocurrencies will decrease. Especially, it concerns coins which are not solving required tasks in business (we are already beginning to observe this trend), so I suggest to transfer them into promising projects, they will grow.
Activity: 448
This divination and no more. It is impossible to predict events in this sphere. But if you listen to the General opinion that the market will be very large
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
In next years I see all crypto industry growing rapidly, Bitcoin will remain the leading coin, maybe some regulatory actions will be made by governments and many scam coins will disappear from the market. But if we talk about the price - I think McAffee will be forced to fulfill his promise
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
3 years later BTC will hit 50k and still be the king, more adoption will come, privacy coins will be more important than now, only 20-30 strongest altcoins will survive and prosper, all other will die until that time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
We don't have to wait three years to see something good happening in the crypto world because I believe that nowadays things will change and cryptocurrency will develop more and more
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
In 3 years period I can see a regulated market with huge capital invested in it and many new coins representing new ideas and solutions.

Honestly, now, it is very difficult to imagine that the market can be regulated. nevertheless, if the cryptocurrency is legalized, and when the crypto traders and miners start paying taxes, it can happen.
Activity: 200
In my nation relatively few individuals think about the advancement of digital money today and don't have the foggiest idea about its helpfulness, and possibly in the following couple of years they will without a doubt know its improvement and will go into it to have some Bitcoin, exceptionally beneficial for the market will stun in a few years ahead, perhaps things that are not in need will be there, with the expanding number of coins rising rivalry will be more tightly and will be numerous coins that neglect to be uncommon.
Activity: 84
After three years, this is not a short time, so we can only make bold predictions. First of all, I think BTC can still dominate the market after three years. ETH also has reasons to survive. In addition, BCH should have a place because of its strong background. As for the other Altcoins, I can hardly rate them because I don't know much about them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I think that the crypt will be with the paper money. For the crypt can be calculated in stores, travel to arctic countries. Exchange, betting will all work on the crypt. It will be interesting. I would like to watch the competition take place.
Activity: 406
I am increasingly convinced of the prospects of the crypto currency. I am sure that in the near future it will be widely spread all over the world.
Activity: 210
In my opinion, it is not the time that the cipher market will grow, depending on the situation of the world, like in 2017, all the coins are up but through this year, the price of coins continued to fall. down. So I think the market is unpredictable
Activity: 140
In three years later, I think the crypto is very popular in the world. The crypto, a method transaction that have many advantages to apply in the life will be popular, especially in the bank, finance, medical, transpotation and agricultural,....
Pages:
Jump to: