Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of the cryptocurrency 3 years later? - page 39. (Read 5900 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
By this time we will see the already formed market and industry. Cryptocurrencies as a means of payment will be accepted everywhere.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
I think in 3 years crypto will be implemented in our life, big fonds will come in crypto thans to ETF and as a result BTC will grow to 30000-50000 $, eth will be like 3000-5000 $, all of it is possible in following 3 years.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
In my nation relatively few individuals think about the advancement of digital money today and don't have the foggiest idea about its convenience, and perhaps in the following couple of years they will doubtlessly know its improvement and will go into it to have some Bitcoin, extremely beneficial for the market will stun in a few years ahead, possibly things that are not in need will be there, with the expanding number of coins developing rivalry will be more tightly and will be numerous coins that neglect to be phenomenal.
Activity: 181
Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
In my opinion, crypto currency for the next three years will be more and more demand and more new ideas or projects. The crypto market will be crowded and experience some changes. Only strong projects will survive and others will die slowly. Bitcoin gets stronger and will stay on top.
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
This is a difficult question. I have to wait 3 years and see a long time.
Merit: 10
It is difficult to predict what will happen in three years, but I think that Bitcoin will also remain the leader of the cryptocurrency market, as the gap in capitalization between Bitcoin and any other coin is very large.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This market is growing constantly after each year. 2013 The market has just started and everything is like 0. And here's the time from that 0. All of the early altcos and bitcoins have led the market in terms of price and quality. Will not be surprised if 3 years later. This market will be accepted internationally and crypto is applied to life
Activity: 49
Looking at the grow that the cryptocurrency business has experienced the last year, it seems like it will keep developing, even though the market is kind of down at the moment, so in 3 year it would be even more popular.
Activity: 90
Yeah, I think it will mainstream. Crypto came a long way to stay here forever. We will be using it everyday in our normal life, everywhere - shops, car wash, restaurant etc. But we need time for stuff like this, in my vision something around 15-20 years.
Activity: 79
I think that many altcoins will lose their value. Only altcoins that have a good product will remain. I'm also worried about the ICO. Now a lot of scams, and if this goes on, people will lose confidence in the cryptocurrency. As for the main cryptocurrencies, I think that prices will rise several times in three years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I think in 3 years, there will be a good pace of development , I think there will be a lot of security and good payment in stores)
We will see both blockchain 5.0 and 10.0. All the innovations that can be imagined impossible. But one thing is for sure, they will become an absolute routine.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Perhaps very much will change, especially if the crypto currency will be legalized!
Activity: 101
The cryptocurrency market is very unstable at the moment. I don't like things that I think too long, because I feel that if it doesn't happen, it will make me feel a huge sense of failure. In fact, we only need to stabilize our present. I want cryptocurrency. Can greet a big bang at the end of this year
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
I think that cryptocurrencies will become as commonplace as mobile phone, Internet or personal computer.
Activity: 42
3 years later, cryptocurrency is highly accepted in the whole world!...they do not banned it anymore!..
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
If it becomes a mainstream, it will give us the positive and negative impacts. Positively, the crypto may be accepted in many more countries and people. Negatively, it may influence the market situation of course. But, seeing the condition right now, many more people around the world join the crypto. It can be.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
Three years later, what will be the mainstream cryptocurrency and market conditions?BTCBTCBTC
It's hard to say what will happen to the crypto currency 3 years later, it can only be done by McAfee. I think we will have an interesting future.
I can only say that I want to see:
1) the application of DAICO in all ICO so that investors can control the expenditure of collected funds.
2) Transition to decentralized exchanges
3) The possibility of convenient withdrawal of crypto currency in Fiat
Activity: 14
later 3 year cryptocurrency block form all side because in most county block the all cryptocurrency . Undecided Undecided
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think cryptocurrency 3 years from now will grow, more people will join bitcoin. There will be coming more projects and bitcoin will go up from it's current price. Hoping there will be more better updates and changes that time for the bright future of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: