Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of the current market? - page 12. (Read 2837 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.
The current market condition is a condition where many people are losing confidence, taking advantage, and panicking against the coins that are being held.
But on the other hand, the current market conditions are expected by some investors who have the capital and are ready to buy a coin that will turn its trend reversed.

So do not show panic when the price falls, it will make us more losses, believe that the storm must pass and run out dark will certainly emerge bright.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
The current market is very discouraging and it is beginning to look as if it will not recover but I know this is temporary and the market will recover soon. It is better to keep calm and wait for the market to recover before taking decision to sell a coin as as to make profit.
Yeah, the current market conditions are quite depressing and doesn't look favourable where you can expect a good amount of profit. But still, I believe that there's no need to worry as from the investors' point of view it is the appropriate time to enter into it as here you'll get everything at declined rates and that will enable you to get a great profit when the price hikes up...
Activity: 280
According to me if your holding coin became 2x then sell it and then you can buy again. Don't take too much risk about holding because a lot of holders are getting frustrated after failing the price that coin they are brought. So get little profit and satisfy with this.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
The current market is very discouraging and it is beginning to look as if it will not recover but I know this is temporary and the market will recover soon. It is better to keep calm and wait for the market to recover before taking decision to sell a coin as as to make profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
I am not optimistic about the current market. I think the current decline is continuing. This time, the decline may be very low. I don't know what price you bought at. I think the cryptocurrency will continue to fall until August.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
The token I hold is now green. Should I sell it now or wait for it to go up? I'm so obsessed with who can help me with an idea. I'll be very grateful.

I think that the market at the moment doesn't look very good and selling altcoins at this time isn't exactly right. But of course, before giving such advice you need to know what altcoins you have and the price at which you have bought it. But generally, the best time to sell in December.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
It depends on you. If you have a plan and the price reached your target, you should sell. But I think the price level is to low to sell at that time.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
i thin it is going up CoolBTC
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
The current market, I think, is dropping altcoin as investors are leaving the Crypto market. Turning to investment in other fields, so the volume of altcoin has decreased so the price of atlcoin is now falling deeply.
Activity: 125
Good to buy and hold more altcoins and wait until the market keeps on soaring high. Market will goes up again i think in couple of months.
Activity: 17
I still believe while people are making so much money with the constant swing plays with leverage on Bitcoin then you will struggle to see big green days, the big players use alts to make more BTC, however when they can make it easily with the current BTC setups then you have your reason for low volume and unloved alts.

what just did you say? making a lot of money thru swing plays? hell no. no one is gonna make money based on todays current situation. the entire crypto market has been bleeding ever since we hit january up until today , therfor you cant just say that people are making money because all  of us has been always loosing.

the big players use alts to make more BTC
no they cant just use alts to make more btc because as on what ive said earlier , the entire crypto market is down for a verry long time. that includes alts , ico token , and bitcoin.

the only one that trully earns a profit for now is the workers (e.g bounty hunters and airdrop hunters ) but their earnings will also gets affected because of the current dip that we are experiencing right now.

The constant swing plays on leverage are being utilized by anyone without a understanding of manipulation and ta. They are toying with BTC hence there is no volume as it’s all leverage plays.

It’s possible to make money in a bear market and a bull market, sidewise a little harder and I don’t touch that but plenty do.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

The question is not whether your token is now green or red. It is not a complete picture. The question is whether you have made a gain or not, whether the value of your token has increased or not. Every now and then, Bitcoin and so many altoins are also showing green candles. But the overall values of Bitcoin and many altcoins are still far lower than their prices months ago. If you have made gains, you may choose to sell.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
I still believe while people are making so much money with the constant swing plays with leverage on Bitcoin then you will struggle to see big green days, the big players use alts to make more BTC, however when they can make it easily with the current BTC setups then you have your reason for low volume and unloved alts.

what just did you say? making a lot of money thru swing plays? hell no. no one is gonna make money based on todays current situation. the entire crypto market has been bleeding ever since we hit january up until today , therfor you cant just say that people are making money because all  of us has been always loosing.

the big players use alts to make more BTC
no they cant just use alts to make more btc because as on what ive said earlier , the entire crypto market is down for a verry long time. that includes alts , ico token , and bitcoin.

the only one that trully earns a profit for now is the workers (e.g bounty hunters and airdrop hunters ) but their earnings will also gets affected because of the current dip that we are experiencing right now.
Activity: 17
Activity: 53
The market has just started to grow, and there is no sense to sell now, even if the condition is "green" but that not mean "green" at the price. That depend what's your coin to hold. You must check about your coin's news or information to make decision for next step.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
As of now the market slowly recovering from the low price that it is facing. And hoping it will continue to recover in the long run. Strategies are made in order for the price to recover and surely the price will bounce back to higher price.

Market is not recovering yet but fluctuating the price and this makes us to hold the coins until the price start increasing. Everything we have to wait and see because the chances increasing price is huge but how long it is going to take nobody don't know.
Activity: 179
As of now the market slowly recovering from the low price that it is facing. And hoping it will continue to recover in the long run. Strategies are made in order for the price to recover and surely the price will bounce back to higher price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
We will see some big movement within the next couple months because things seem to be consolidating. If it breaks below support then it will be bad but I imagine it will move sideways.
Activity: 308
i think that this period is healing for the crypto market, in the bull run of december a lot of noobies joined this world searching for easy profit with zero studies and most of them got burned with the huge dumps of february and may, i think that without all these panic sellers we will have a more reliable market in the future. In my opinion the people that wanted to take profit have already left the market and  the wales are accumulating cheap cryptos during the dips, we will soon see a new rise.
Activity: 97
Lately the market is down and its volume has decreased, this would be a time for some who want to take advantage to negotiate and make some profits. As I understand with these movements the prices of the cryptocurrencies in low, it is very provable that they rise in the course of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: