Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of tokens that did not update their Bitcointalk thread - page 4. (Read 6059 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
I start to get suspicious about this project, because every solid team should keep all social media updated including Bitcointalk, because this forum is in my opinion a much more productive way than any other social media like twitter or facebook.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
I've participated in so many bounty campaigns and invested on some tokens coming from ICO, but I notice that so many of these projects are not or stopped updating their Bitcointalk announcement thread but they are so active in their telegram channel.

Do you think this is good for a project in general, let's admit it, Bitcointalk topics always shows up in search engine like Google while on telegram you have to scroll a lot or wait for an answer and they are missing up some potential investors who first look on Bitcointalk for project that they want to invest in..

if we look at the bitcointalk thread forum, then we have to go to the bounty manager because usually the ones who make changes and updates are the job of the bounty manager, I often find projects that you find and this is normal in the bounty campaign, even though the thread has never been updated but the telegram media is very active, so please ask something about the project via telegram.

Sometimes the bounty manager not always the one who post the Ann thread, remember bounty thread is different from Ann thread and sometimes it is usually done by someone else, maybe team member or forum member,  but I think the responsibility fall largely on the team because the project belongs to them and they understand everything about the project, so they are in best position to answer questions from forum members and update thread with any latest information about the project.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12
I've participated in so many bounty campaigns and invested on some tokens coming from ICO, but I notice that so many of these projects are not or stopped updating their Bitcointalk announcement thread but they are so active in their telegram channel.

Do you think this is good for a project in general, let's admit it, Bitcointalk topics always shows up in search engine like Google while on telegram you have to scroll a lot or wait for an answer and they are missing up some potential investors who first look on Bitcointalk for project that they want to invest in..

if we look at the bitcointalk thread forum, then we have to go to the bounty manager because usually the ones who make changes and updates are the job of the bounty manager, I often find projects that you find and this is normal in the bounty campaign, even though the thread has never been updated but the telegram media is very active, so please ask something about the project via telegram.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
It seems to me that having constantly updated information on social networks such as twitter, facebook and telegram is more useful than an updated theme on bitcointalk.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Of course, for any project it is important to update the ANN on bitcointalk and in other forums. But this applies to project updates, news, announcements, offers and so on. The main communication takes place in telegram project groups, because there it is much easier to communicate, ask questions and receive answers, there you can also use the search and find the answer to your question. Therefore, these are two different tools for the interaction of the project team with the community, which should work together. And if the team does not update ANN, then it makes sense to think about the professionalism of the team and the real prospects of the project.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
Some token never update anything about their project on twitter, facebook or never make news on their bitcointalk tread, I will focus only on altcoin active update their news.
Activity: 700
I think renewing the thread in the Bitcointalk announcement is very important, because it is in this forum that crypto investors gather, as you said that in the Google search engine it is very fast to find information in the forum
It's important as investors and traders are likely to watch the Ann threads in order to get information regarding to the development of the projects and how things is still working with the team, updates are something that investors and traders are aiming to anticipate for the next movements that will take place, it will be a good basis since market is volatile.
but it would be better if all the projects are on the forum list, so that we are easy to find information about the development of the project, this is also a promotion for a project to support its success in raising funds. Moreover, there are many investors in this forum. and developers can use it to support project success
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
I think if the developer does not provide updates in the bitcointalk thread is not a big problem, the developer can still provide updates in other places like telegram or on twitter
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
Some projects are cheating on the Hunter in this way. And the investors who cheat.We should invest with awareness. And Bounty should be seen and understood. Because of my promotion, an investor may lose his capital.
Activity: 560
It is maybe telegram is a strong medium where many users frequent. Telegram is also a good means for advertisement. But a project should regularly update its bitcointalk thread to inform its users about latest updates. I have seen some active projects updating their bitcointalk thread regularly. But some do not bother to do so.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

That's a bad move and strategy for any project that does not update the thread, potential investors might bypass them, if you looked at successful projects here they are always getting an update and there are always new post from the developers and community, this is what a legit project should be doing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
I think renewing the thread in the Bitcointalk announcement is very important, because it is in this forum that crypto investors gather, as you said that in the Google search engine it is very fast to find information in the forum
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

Usually team of project ask us to join their telegram group. I will more concern about it because easier to look information in telegram. Especially usually ANN full of people who comment and post. And if developer's post covered by it, will hard to look information. If telegram not updated, usually people will already worry especially investors. Because developer not active again means they are gone.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia

this is just my personal opinion, honestly I do not agree with a project that leaves a Bitcointalk announcement thread. logically like this, a project starts building the project by making a announcement thread on bitcointalk and when their project is up, the project leaves the bitcointalk forum, really ungrateful. and also when the project's token utility is ready, they will definitely embed the Bitcointalk announcement thread in the information token. so I think if a project leaves their Bitcointalk announcement thread or stops to update their Bitcointalk announcement thread, the project will slowly suffer indirectly because they forget one very important thing, that they forget that Bitcointalk is one of the biggest cryptocurrency forums that a place for many investors to look for news about cryptocurrency
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

it is not said that if they(team) do not update the btk thread they do not continue to develop the project or that they are not active on other channels, perhaps they give priority to other things, it is necessary to evaluate the whole before saying that a project has been abandoned or even that is scam...
Activity: 826
Merit: 105

I don't think that project's worth to invest. Cause of admin would really care about bitcointalk topic, it's the main place to care about, other chanels, it's ok if they are not really active. 
I would never invest in any coin like that
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Have you checked the other social media? like discord? Now many projects are more active using discord than a telegram. And if they are not active on all of their social media, that is questionable.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
It is either such projects are gone or the owners choose to keep quite and just observe or similar reasons for such silence. Any project that does not have regular updates will scare investors away, personal I look at how active any project social handle is before investing for a medium to long term
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

That's right. Some ICO projects do not update their ANN threads and are more active in telegram, for me personally ann thread is also quite important to be updated, to provide the latest information and news related to the ICO project and when the ICO is only active in telegram and pay less attention to ANN thread, it will be of less value to the team behind it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

I think it is an option, for example, in addition to being active on Telegram, I'm sure they will also update the news on their social channels like Twitter and Facebook. And you can easily follow and capture that rather than Bitcointalk
Pages:
Jump to: