Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of tokens that did not update their Bitcointalk thread - page 9. (Read 6059 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Bitcointalk is basically like a place for crypto lovers and even the legends were here so I guess if a project doesn't update their thread for this community I would agree that it's either they are a scam or the project didn't work as planned, however we have to consider that some are legit but not updating due to many workloads for its developments, this is just my insight about this topic, and you?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Of course it's not good. Do you know about mb8coin? It was thought to be a gem for this year but the truth is the DEV are real shit and not anymore updating the ANN while they earlier promised to list in exchange.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Of course initial reaction will be why? As you have said Bitcointalk is the best community other crypto related stuff. So if they do stop or not updated their thread by very busy on their telegram group then something fishy might be going on from behind. This community will scrutinized everything and maybe they are afraid that someone will saw what they are doing, i.e. running a project scam. So it will be hard for them to change the perception of the community, hence they just decided to promote it in telegram wherein they can easily 'deceived' investors and later pull a exit scam.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
It maybe they find telegram more convenience and a platform where a lot of investors frequent. Lately, I have seen a project has thousands of followers on its telegram where they can interact with management team directly. I think in bounty talk thread, it takes long time for project team to respond. So telegram has become popular for promoting a project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
I've participated in so many bounty campaigns and invested on some tokens coming from ICO, but I notice that so many of these projects are not or stopped updating their Bitcointalk announcement thread but they are so active in their telegram channel.

Do you think this is good for a project in general, let's admit it, Bitcointalk topics always shows up in search engine like Google while on telegram you have to scroll a lot or wait for an answer and they are missing up some potential investors who first look on Bitcointalk for project that they want to invest in..

in my opinion it is not a problem and will be fine as long as the team is still active in telegram or social media and of course the project has progress, because investors will invest if the project is good and profitable, so you don't need to be afraid if the project you are investing have never been active or updated on Bitcointalk, because most importantly the team is still active in telegram or social media to provide information about the project and in my opinion investors will still invest in the project even though the team has never been active and updated about the project on Bitcointalk, because investors are more interested to investing in projects that have teams is active on telegram or social media to be able to communicate and ask questions directly with the team.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
agree with you I think it's not good to always update about the bitcointalk project renewal because it will have an impact on the project that many people will see to attract investors differently than projects that are only active on telegram but not updated on bitcointalk
Activity: 296
Merit: 12
I never really thought about it until reading this thread but you are right. I do trust projects that are much more actively involved on all fronts. the ones that show up and then ghost out shouldn't be trustworthy what so ever
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
I don't think there is anything wrong with not updating the bitcointalk thread. There are many successful projects which don't find the time doing so again, but yet they are active in their respective groups be it Telegram or Discord.
I think the most important thing is for the team to be active, delivering what was promised while adding value to the platform.
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
For ICO's projects starters Bitcointalk forum is just a free tool to raise Easy money, After they guarantee money possession in their pockets they trash away the Tool and ofc they do same thing for investors.
I hope investors will stop funding ICO's scam, check out CMC all ICOs tokens are between 70 - 90% under initial ico price and same will happen to IEO. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
@OP - let's admit it that there are many investors that no longer rely on bitcointalk and I would not be surprised if these teams see little benefits in maintaining their thread here. Another thing is that it is hard to be at page 1 on the ANN section without doing some (dirty) tricks.

I agree with this. Most ANN thread for Crypto projects are for formality sake with most Investors not on this forum. Some crypto projects have migrated to discord and telegram so there is no need to be monitoring or replying the BTT thread. Except for bounties Which are majorly on this forum, most ANN are virtually empty with no comment over the years.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
@OP - let's admit it that there are many investors that no longer rely on bitcointalk and I would not be surprised if these teams see little benefits in maintaining their thread here. Another thing is that it is hard to be at page 1 on the ANN section without doing some (dirty) tricks.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
maybe some people are too lazy to do that, they only discuss on telegram and only occasionally open threads at bitcointalk, but, as long as the team is still active. that's not a problem.
but it is better if the thread is always updated, so that it looks professional in its work.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
About projects bitcointalk announcement thread ,their are some active coins that don't bother to update on bitcointalk announcement thread anymore ,that doesnt mean they are dead but other social media channel update is a must, like telegram for example ,it must be very active always and updating investors of upcoming progression

If a  project stop updating their channels its a RED FLAG
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
They just ran away with the money they raised. These scam project members reamain active till the last date of ICO and suddenly disappear. Most of them deleting their social media accounts and leaving any discussion they are involved in. They no more care about reputation or getting flagged. They have achieved what they want and would repeat the same with some new IDs, website and a modified whitepaper.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I've participated in so many bounty campaigns and invested on some tokens coming from ICO, but I notice that so many of these projects are not or stopped updating their Bitcointalk announcement thread but they are so active in their telegram channel.

Do you think this is good for a project in general, let's admit it, Bitcointalk topics always shows up in search engine like Google while on telegram you have to scroll a lot or wait for an answer and they are missing up some potential investors who first look on Bitcointalk for project that they want to invest in..
Pages:
Jump to: