Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think only the rich can make profit from Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
I also have thoughts like that, bro. if the rich can have large amounts of capital. so they can buy crypto in large quantities. then play market conditions. so they get a big profit

That may be really frustrating but that is the reality, if a billionaire invested or became interested on cryptocurrencies but I think that is unlikely to happen since not all of them are interested on cryptos.

A lot of popular investors and billionaires are saying that Bitcoin may be fraud, it may be controlled by a single entity and getting all the profit for himself in which I think is not true since it is a cryptocurrency. They say all they want, run their mouth all they want but I am sticking my money on my cryptocurrency investments, it may not be much but in the future, it will.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think that only smart patient people can make profit from btc. I think that you should be patient and think of some strategy for yourself, I consider the best one which is keeping for the long-term
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
that makes sense. Because I think that only the rich can have enough money to buy bitcoin and make profit from it. It is too hard for the poor to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It's a mistake to think that only rich people can deal with crypto. Many people who are involved in here don't have enormous amounts of money, they just have passion and willing to do it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Everyone can make money in proportion to their investment. If you invest 100 USD and Bitcoin goes up by 10% you will gain 10 USD. If you invest 100,000 you will get 10,000.
Rich people have the potential to earn more because your average earner won't have a million lying around.
Yeah, everyone has the possibility to get profit, not just the rich. for example as you say. but indeed rich people can make greater
profits because they allocate more capital than you. because the bigger your capital, the greater the profit you might get..
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
A few people thought that Bitcoin investment is intended for just the rich to make the additional reach. That isn't true. Bitcoin can be utilized by either the rich or poor to make benefit. It requires smartness, patience, and less greediness both make a good profit from Bitcoin.

I am agree with your opinion. In any investment, we should able to be patience and having a knowledge. I am believe bitcoin can make us rich as long we keep it as long term investment and patience while market drop
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Bitcoin is not only for the rich man. This is a universal digital currency, Anyone can use it from anywhere in the world. I have seen one of my colleagues made 100 USD to 2K USD in bitcoin. And now he is increasing his money even in this bear market! Though Rich man always will be rich by trading with cryptocurrency, but a newbie can make a good profit from the bitcoin too.

I like the cryptocurrency for democracy, for accessibility to anyone from anywhere in the world! In the crypto market, everyone can try their luck and get a profit, as well as lose some or all. Here the poor can become rich, and the rich - poor.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I do not completely agree with you because only with a small amount of money but with a smart investment you can still make a lot of money from it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
if you want to make a million, then of course you will not be able to earn it by investing only $ 100 in Bitcoin, but if you want to double or triple your deposit, then Bitcoin will help you with this no matter how much money you invest
Activity: 175
I also have thoughts like that, bro. if the rich can have large amounts of capital. so they can buy crypto in large quantities. then play market conditions. so they get a big profit
Activity: 1050
of course bitcoin isn't just for the rich but everyone here can get wealth with bitcoin and as you say, if you have intelligence, patience then you can get rich and remember "don't be greedy"
Activity: 798
I also believe bitcoin is available to everyone. The main thing is to dispose of it wisely. Then it doesn't matter how much you started. The main thing that you can achieve the desired result. Also, the poor should have great patience, because it is difficult and long to rise with a small amount money.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Everyone can make money in proportion to their investment. If you invest 100 USD and Bitcoin goes up by 10% you will gain 10 USD. If you invest 100,000 you will get 10,000.
Rich people have the potential to earn more because your average earner won't have a million lying around.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
You can gain or lose as much as you can risk. Firstly it depends on your skills that what you know and what about your strategies. If you are skillful and you know how to make money, a small amount of money will enrich you. But the poor with the same skill as the wealthy will earn less.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
Bitcoin is not only for the rich man. This is a universal digital currency, Anyone can use it from anywhere in the world. I have seen one of my colleagues made 100 USD to 2K USD in bitcoin. And now he is increasing his money even in this bear market! Though Rich man always will be rich by trading with cryptocurrency, but a newbie can make a good profit from the bitcoin too.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
Bitcoin's profits are not only for rich people. but the benefits of bitcoin are only for a few people below:
1. those who have the will to succeed
2. those who work hard and always optimistic
3. those who believe in bitcoin
4. those who always observe every market movement
5. those who always prioritize bitcoin.
6. and those who are always disciplined and always pray.
it's true because bitcoin can be owned by anyone other than the rich, because bitcoin is a coin for a million people like the poor and rich, so the presence of bitcoin can help your economy and finances
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
A few people thought that Bitcoin investment is intended for just the rich to make the additional reach. That isn't true. Bitcoin can be utilized by either the rich or poor to make benefit. It requires smartness, patience, and less greediness both make a good profit from Bitcoin.
Rich people have a lot of experience because they are not afraid to lose money in the investment. Poor people do not invest when they know they can fail, so they have minimal experience. So in Bitcoin Investments, the rich are always easy to make a profit, but the poor are not.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
what the hell? anyone can profit from bitcoin , if not today ,then in the near future for sure
the early birds catch the worms , its true and the rich will have more opportunity to buy bitcoins
but you do not have to be rich-be smart and you will profit from bitcoin easily
be it trading, working for bitcoins (writing articles or promoting sites etc.) investing
there are so many ways common folk can profit from bitcoin that it will require a separate article to describe them all
do not believe in bs that you got to be rich to buy bitcoins, you can earn them , hodl them and start your retirement plan today with bitcoins Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Right. The best platform anyone can lift themselves up to next stage of life. We have number of ways to earn crypto currencies and yes, thanks to Satoshi for inventing mother of crypto Bitcoin which then caused other altcoins come up in the market.

I seriously find this platform as money yield-er. Lot good things can be talked about.  
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
make a profit? let's think more broadly

to benefit from bitcoin requires a large amount of funds but not for altcoins, there are one hundred or more altcoins with prices that vary in the range of $ 0.01 to $ 1, you can analyze determining the deposit for altcoins potentially to get bigger profits

I agree with you, investing all the money is not worth Bitcoin, it will not bring as much profit as the Altcoins, which still can give a bad gain, I am now inclined to EOS, the team is working hard on the project, and with the growth of the market it will give a very large profit
Pages:
Jump to: