Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think only the rich can make profit from Bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
I think from all walks of life can generate bitcoin only the difference between rich people investing to buy bitcoin and ordinary people get free bitcoin from faucet or bounty.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin can be obtained by anyone who is resilient and skilled in doing every job and can invest well with a positive mindset. I am of the opinion that if we are able to get into the world of the internet and explore crypto then knowledge is gained and with broad insight, bitcoin can be obtained, not necessarily rich people.
Yes, we only need to be knowledgeable about bitcoin because bitcoin can be used by everyone but we should have enough knowledge for using it so that we can minimize the risk of lossing a money and we can also used it according to its uses and be benefited for its uses that can surely change our financial status in life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
On the other hand, the rich will benefit more because they have a large capital to invest but the average and poor do not want to lose to want to get diligently and patiently in seeking profits in Bitcoin. And nothing is impossible for people who want to learn and be patient surely get a profit in this bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Bitcoin can be obtained by anyone who is resilient and skilled in doing every job and can invest well with a positive mindset. I am of the opinion that if we are able to get into the world of the internet and explore crypto then knowledge is gained and with broad insight, bitcoin can be obtained, not necessarily rich people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Profit can get any investor. You can invest 100$ or 100 000$. If you are a good player, you can make a profit on any investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
A few people thought that Bitcoin investment is intended for just the rich to make the additional reach. That isn't true. Bitcoin can be utilized by either the rich or poor to make benefit. It requires smartness, patience, and less greediness both make a good profit from Bitcoin.

Yes. Bitcoin is not only for a rich people. Anyone can used it even though you are teenager, little one, students, employee, person with disable ans senior citizen as long as you know how to use gadgets such as computer, cellphone and also have a knowledge in technology then you are in. Age, gender or even a status in life its never be burden to work hard on bitcoin. Rich people or a business man wants to look for another way to earn profit and also poor people even though they are lack on things they will find a way to do it. Status in life did not required in bitcoin but the way you earn is a big deal because it can help the community to grow and you too.

Even you are rich or not, Its all about your strategy on how you hold or handle all of your coins and token in the market if you have a good strategy then its possible that you will succeed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Well that is a wrong perception, bitcoin was created to be used by all level of society, bitcoin has been used to increase the people's life quality, one of the proof that bitcoin also can be uses by poor people is the fraction, the fraction makes all level of people could buy and invest, the rich maybe got bigger advantage because they can invest more, but there are tons of way for people to earn without need spending a dime
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Yes, I think like you. Bitcoin is not only for the rich man. I have seen one of my colleagues made 100 USD to 2K USD in bitcoin. And now he is increasing his money in this bear market! Though Rich man always will rich by trading with cryptocurrency, but a newbie can make a good profit from the bitcoin too.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
It is the reality i think, because rich man can have enough money to buy bitcoins and have it for investments. It is hard for the unrich people to have enough capital to buy bitcoins, unless they find a way to have bitcoin. But unfortunately, most people who invest in bitcoins are the rich ones.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
people who have large bitcoin assets, he can become poor when the stability of bitcoin falls drastically and dies. because bitcoin's volatility is very extreme.

today I am still sure there are still many investors who still hold large bitcoin assets, and they are stuck in a bearish market.

but, poor people who hold bitcoin from 2009,2010,2011, and now, they have become very rich.
Right.I agree.Bitcoin opens a huge opportunities to people either poor or rich.They all have the same opportunities to get.But it only differs on how they will handle their bitcoins.If they choose to be patient even if the market has seen to be in a continuous dump,they will definitely become rich once bitcoin make a huge price increase.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
Well, it really depends on how one views profit. We all know that profit is any financial gain acquired from an investment or business operation wherefore, an investment of usd 1 gaining a 1 usd profit is the same double your money result when a usd 100 gains a profit of usd 100.

And in this effect, as sad as it may sound, the richer bitcoin investor does have the upper hand on gaining more. But there is no need to be so jealous, remember that they also pose the greater risk of lose.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
people who have large bitcoin assets, he can become poor when the stability of bitcoin falls drastically and dies. because bitcoin's volatility is very extreme.

today I am still sure there are still many investors who still hold large bitcoin assets, and they are stuck in a bearish market.

but, poor people who hold bitcoin from 2009,2010,2011, and now, they have become very rich.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
A few people thought that Bitcoin investment is intended for just the rich to make the additional reach. That isn't true. Bitcoin can be utilized by either the rich or poor to make benefit. It requires smartness, patience, and less greediness both make a good profit from Bitcoin.

True about the bitcoin profits for all but at this time when the markets have been down, it is more of those who are rich that makes the more profit compared to those who don't have. The smartness of few has kept them afloat in the cryptocurrency game and some few with light knowledge and high greed do help feed/fuel the market with their losses.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Yes, we can say that the rich and the poor have equal opportunities to increase their capital. But the main difference between them is the time in which he can achieve it. The poor will be more difficult and he will spend more time on it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
not only rich people can get profit from bitcoin
people with little money can do it too
especially if they use bitcoin to invest in altcoin
of course you have to do some research before investing in altcoin
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Actually there's really no need for any requirement for someone to profit with bitcoin. As long as you have the money to have purchasing power you can have what it takes to profit.

There's freedom in bitcoin and that's why rich and poor people can join altogether to enjoy and benefit with it. If bitcoin is only for rich people, look back on those years where pioneer investors of bitcoin bought it at the very low price getting hundreds to thousands of bitcoin with just few bucks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
assuming you are right, that many people become poor with bitcoin, Eric Finman, his age is 19 years old. youngster who is rich with bitcoin.

his estimated wealth is $ 6 million. he was only given $ 1,000 by his grandmother, and then he used to buy bitcoin, when bitcoin price was still very cheap.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
At least you have to take a piece of bitcoin to avoid being left out. in the future it is possible that btc is made pure. and no more money. in paper or coins.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
If Bitcoin is only for rich, I can not join it as I 'm not rich .Bitcoin is  for everyone who have ambitious for being rich with a little money , patience , good understanding, calm..
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Yes, I definitely agree with OP as btc is not only for the rich but also for the average people that are interested to get involved. With the btc, people will be able to profit not only with investment but also with their participation in bounty campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: