Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think that 2022 will look like? - page 3. (Read 2075 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 107
this year we find the market price crash which keeps on going down and down and who can hold on to it will get a win in this year and who has sold in the beginning and now he is profiting by buying at a promo price that many discounts are on offer
but we know this doesn't just happen at this time in the past few years after 2018-2019 the achievement of the winning price has also been felt and we are strong enough to see this bloody market
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
I believe that 2022 will be a bearish year and for any conscious investor it is an opportunity that does not come often to fill bags with currencies that will perform well in the coming years, so although during this year the prices of cryptocurrencies dumped unexpectedly and investors have lost a lot but I am optimistic That this year may end with a bullrun after Bitcoin recovers, and then the market becomes bullish next year or during the coming months, so we should not enter short-term and HOLD until we make gains, it is not wise to sell with a loss.
yes, it looks like this year is not in an improving situation, the decline from the correction that occurred in bitcoin has reached below the price of $25K which of course is a very worrying price, because it is likely that it will continue to fall again and we don't know where bitcoin is will stop.
some analysts predict that the increase for this year will not occur and will only start to improve at the end of the year followed by the following year, is this really going to happen? everything is possible and difficult to shoot in a situation like this.
Too early to say but we are already mid-way and the worst thing which is happening as of this moment where the price plummets even more after that very long time sideways movement which do really create that

bad impression or being too worry about with the market condition that we are seeing today.Nothing is assured nor really that guaranteed for this year for it to be good lookin since we are seeing the different

scenario or condition but well there's always a rainbow after a rain which this market will eventually be having those good times.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I think that 2022 is web 3 trend
Point Network is doing a great job at that point!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I believe that 2022 will be a bearish year and for any conscious investor it is an opportunity that does not come often to fill bags with currencies that will perform well in the coming years, so although during this year the prices of cryptocurrencies dumped unexpectedly and investors have lost a lot but I am optimistic That this year may end with a bullrun after Bitcoin recovers, and then the market becomes bullish next year or during the coming months, so we should not enter short-term and HOLD until we make gains, it is not wise to sell with a loss.
yes, it looks like this year is not in an improving situation, the decline from the correction that occurred in bitcoin has reached below the price of $25K which of course is a very worrying price, because it is likely that it will continue to fall again and we don't know where bitcoin is will stop.
some analysts predict that the increase for this year will not occur and will only start to improve at the end of the year followed by the following year, is this really going to happen? everything is possible and difficult to shoot in a situation like this.
Activity: 42
What is your market expectations this 2022? Here is what I believe will happen, we will see more dips than price surge this year and that will happen because we have many more crypto believers now, if we are in 2019 now we would have been in a heavy bear market already, as time goes on there will also be more sell than buying and bears will get their powers back

I am sure that we will see a lot of interesting NFT projects. One NFT project "reptile chronicles" has great potential. They really appreciate their members and give them some "goodies" for activities like fan-arts, stories, and etc. Have you heard about this project?
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
What is your market expectations this 2022? Here is what I believe will happen, we will see more dips than price surge this year and that will happen because we have many more crypto believers now, if we are in 2019 now we would have been in a heavy bear market already, as time goes on there will also be more sell than buying and bears will get their powers back
It seems like every day the talking heads doing TA are changing their tunes. TA cannot predict market manipulation or world events, only possible price ranges when trading. I think the market will slowly start recovering and I am optimistic for the future. Don't be fearful. When the market is down like this you should be buying bluechips like IOTA and ICP.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
In the first half of 2022 we entered a bear market, there was a massive price decline for almost all coins including BTC, but my hope is that in the second half of this year we can get out of the bear market and experience another bull run.
Lets see if it would be making some significant change on half-way of this year 2022 which is in June-December if we would see good green candles and lucky for those people who do
able to buy into those bottom prices yet those entries arent really that much a bad idea to take risk.To those who had panic sell then i do feel sorry for them but its not too late on
making out some DCA system which can potentially take back those losses although not really that simple as it sounds but its not impossible.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
In the first half of 2022 we entered a bear market, there was a massive price decline for almost all coins including BTC, but my hope is that in the second half of this year we can get out of the bear market and experience another bull run.
Activity: 266
Point Network is the project everyone should pay their attention to!
I feel like this one will be a really hyped web3 launch
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Market is boring and not looking bull like 2021. I’m always out before any major crash, at least Elon’s working algorithm on his project22 protocol ensures that every investor buys in at the bottom and sells when it’s about to crash. That’s basically the strategy these Big institutional investors use.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
I think 2022 is look like another chance of buying coins in a very low price, the market is totally red due to continuous dropping of the btc price, if the btc price wil become stable above 31k$ maybe the market will be back to green again and that was a very best time to do buy amd selling, btc was rejected at 30k$ yesterday and that makes altcoins fall all coins are affected and maybe projects postponed thier luanch date. So for now i beleive that 2022 is the time for buying coins and wait till the market become stable.
this year there is bound to be a massive drop in the price of cryptocurrencies, and that means we have a good chance to buy them, but also on the basis of personal analysis. I don't know how long the bearish season will end and when will this decline end, at least there is still lower support between the $21k area, where resistance becomes support, therefore we must also be careful
Good for you guys that you appreciate the situation now because there are people out there that thinks the price is still pretty high and by that they won't treat it as a buying time.

We can only see these people complain by the time we hit the bull market. That's okay, to not know if when will this bearish season ends because even us we also don't exactly know, that is why there is no room for us to wait if our goal is to invest because we won't know what if this is the last day for accumulating coins and tomorrow is going to be a big day. If not mistaken the price didn't reach 21k but the lowest we got last time is only 26k. 21k is too low and I don't think we can hit that.
Activity: 42

I think that we will see a lot of interesting p2e games. And I have recently found one blockchain-based NFT game "reptile chronicles". I am sure that this game will be successful and profitable. The devs are making a game, which will be like Gwent and HS. So I am waiting for the release the game.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 575
If you do not buy at the low price, then you are going to regret it in the future. There is a big deal about the current price being the "wish I bought it when it was x" period, today is that x, and we need to buy as much as we could without suffering too much. We shouldn't really invest money that we can't afford to lose, because its going to be quite a trouble if the price drops on a money that we need, and we would be cashing out when its low which would a trouble. So invest the money that you could afford to lose. It will eventually end up with a good profit, you just need to wait as much as you need to.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
I think 2022 is look like another chance of buying coins in a very low price, the market is totally red due to continuous dropping of the btc price, if the btc price wil become stable above 31k$ maybe the market will be back to green again and that was a very best time to do buy amd selling, btc was rejected at 30k$ yesterday and that makes altcoins fall all coins are affected and maybe projects postponed thier luanch date. So for now i beleive that 2022 is the time for buying coins and wait till the market become stable.
this year there is bound to be a massive drop in the price of cryptocurrencies, and that means we have a good chance to buy them, but also on the basis of personal analysis. I don't know how long the bearish season will end and when will this decline end, at least there is still lower support between the $21k area, where resistance becomes support, therefore we must also be careful
MiF
Activity: 1344
Merit: 258
Activity: 1400
Merit: 280
https://duelbits.com/
I think your current prediction is accurate because the decline continues to occur and this will continue, but for the problem of users, more and more have entered the crypto world but it will not fully affect the current crypto price, after experiencing a big increase last year then now it is time for the bear market we must live because the crypto world there are always surprises and we just wait until everything will return to normal.
Activity: 322
2022 is the year of Point Network and the rise of web3
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
Activity: 14

I think in this year we will see a lot of interesting p2e games, where we can get an excellent profit. I have already found one Blockchain-based NFT game "reptile chronicles". They have a really good arts and novels (also their members actively write stories and most of them are amazing). What do you think about this project?
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
2022 starts with a bear market where the level of fear and greed reaches a low point so it is possible that there will be a decline which may be very significant and that could change in the year visitors when the bull market begins.but anything can happen securing assets in the top 10 coins in cmc is the safest thing from big risks
Pages:
Jump to: