Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think that 2022 will look like? - page 7. (Read 2075 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
February 02, 2022, 09:18:37 PM
Perhaps optimism is still in each of us, but the fact is that the economic situation is unstable and the risk of wars and epidemics has not ended, ... Those are still the things that are holding back the development of the market in some way. Myself am still very optimistic about all developments of the market, 2022 will be a year with many special things for this market and I think next time each person will have their own assessment. Either way, be happy and full of love.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
February 02, 2022, 07:54:31 PM
I think the bear market or winter this time wont last that long and it might not hurt like before because seriously things have really changed a bit in crypto but then again any bad news can be a serious catalyst for a dump
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
February 02, 2022, 03:57:46 PM
It's very difficult to decide exactly what 2022 will be like, but I think the bullrun will return in a few months forward, because the crypto market has started to rise, this can be seen from the increase in most of the coins in CMC, the most interesting is starting to increase the price of BTC, hopefully the price of btc can continue to increase so that other coins follow the movement of BTC.
The recovery has been seen but there's no validation yet if we're in the bull run. The condition is like if it goes back $45k onwards then that confirms that we're back in the bull run.

It's still too early to see what 2022 will be. But just for the sake of argument, everyone is saying that it's bearish. So if that's what they're saying, you should expect that we're going into the bear trend.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
February 02, 2022, 03:35:24 PM
It's very difficult to decide exactly what 2022 will be like, but I think the bullrun will return in a few months forward, because the crypto market has started to rise, this can be seen from the increase in most of the coins in CMC, the most interesting is starting to increase the price of BTC, hopefully the price of btc can continue to increase so that other coins follow the movement of BTC.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
February 02, 2022, 12:43:16 PM
As we can see now, BTC is struggling to hit $40K to stay in the bullrun as we expected, my default price is $42K to be safe. I still haven't started my trading activity yet and am still waiting the right time to entry, to be honest, I'm still afraid this bear market will last a year like 2019 ago, so instead of me dying silly, I'd better secure my capital first in a stable.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Buying bears is a good and tricky decision to make, but if time will tell us greatly luck is on your side as well as blessings come your way. Being a risk taker could make your wealth abundant, so we should be aware of different consequences in life not relying on one options because everytime we move in each steps fluctuations changes without any further signals. Unpredictable market always tend to explode with many surprises.
You have to be a risk taker so that you will get to receive those gains. If there's no risk, you will have no gain at all. And buying as we're in the bear or not is taking risk.
You have to be considerate with the situation if you want to get gains for this year. 2022 is still unknown but look how fast the month which is already about to end.
Not everyone dares to take risks it takes a strong determination,
Before taking a risk, of course, we need to consider various things because without any preparation when losing money, it is very difficult to accept and stressful,
who must do research and analysis first I think it's important
If you don't take risk, you'll not gain anything. All of us here are investors unless you got those tokens without risking any money of yours but you've exchanged your effort for it.
We all have to take risk whether we like it or not, this is the reality in this market. If you're not a risk taker, you're not going far.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

History may or may not repeat itself therefore what he was saying might be true that the year 2022 can look like the year 2017 where things started out bad but then it ended up very good or else it wont be like that. Maybe this year we are going start with a bear and then end up also with a bear but that sounds ugly and none of us are going to accept that for sure but why not add up some small bulls in between of them so that it does not look really bad at all.

Those that who trust the process and bought now are still going to make some gains and if ever they caught up in another bear, they can still be able to hodl and wait for another selling opportunity.

Yeah it's true the year started out bad and we are also started out the year, there's 11 months left for the year and I can say that we can expect either good or bad market. There will be more things that will going to happen and that months that we would endure probably more events also that going to happen. As much as I wanted to be optimistic and as much as we wanted to see a good market of crypto this year stil we know how volatile it is, so expect for the best and prepare for the worst.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
My expectation is that it is in accordance with 2022, because at the beginning of every year the bear market is definitely more visible and it is the same as at the beginning of 2020 and certainly different from 2021.
and this is an opportunity, even now the market is gradually improving as expected, it is not difficult to analyze it especially for those who hold BTC but need to be careful not to be too eager to get big profits.

Yeah this year is the entry year not a profit year, we learned from the past that bitcoin will always have it's down season and it's the best time to buy some more if we want to do a long run invest, because bitcoin is not about quick profits but it's a long rally until we have our profits. And if we compared it to other investation instrument, bitcoin is on the top of giving the best return but ofcourse with higher risk, i will take the risk because i know the blockchain technology is must be the future
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
I have been in cryptocurrency since 2017year. During this time, the market has repeatedly experienced ups and downs. But there is still a general trend upward of the price all TOP coins. Therefore, I don't panic and wait for the end of the year. As a result, I will still get a profit from my assets.
Not always at the end of the year market conditions can be very good, a very close example is at the end of last year and also at the beginning of this year.
Actually conditions or things like this have now repeatedly happened in the crypto space, especially in the market because I have witnessed it a lot since 2012.
History may or may not repeat itself therefore what he was saying might be true that the year 2022 can look like the year 2017 where things started out bad but then it ended up very good or else it wont be like that. Maybe this year we are going start with a bear and then end up also with a bear but that sounds ugly and none of us are going to accept that for sure but why not add up some small bulls in between of them so that it does not look really bad at all.

Those that who trust the process and bought now are still going to make some gains and if ever they caught up in another bear, they can still be able to hodl and wait for another selling opportunity.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
My expectation is that it is in accordance with 2022, because at the beginning of every year the bear market is definitely more visible and it is the same as at the beginning of 2020 and certainly different from 2021.
and this is an opportunity, even now the market is gradually improving as expected, it is not difficult to analyze it especially for those who hold BTC but need to be careful not to be too eager to get big profits.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
I have been in cryptocurrency since 2017year. During this time, the market has repeatedly experienced ups and downs. But there is still a general trend upward of the price all TOP coins. Therefore, I don't panic and wait for the end of the year. As a result, I will still get a profit from my assets.
Not always at the end of the year market conditions can be very good, a very close example is at the end of last year and also at the beginning of this year.
Actually conditions or things like this have now repeatedly happened in the crypto space, especially in the market because I have witnessed it a lot since 2012.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
What is your market expectations this 2022? Here is what I believe will happen, we will see more dips than price surge this year and that will happen because we have many more crypto believers now, if we are in 2019 now we would have been in a heavy bear market already, as time goes on there will also be more sell than buying and bears will get their powers back
I think sales and purchases will continue to be in balance, this has led to both positive and negative reactions in the market, this year the price decline may be even greater, but not forever this year, the price spike is strongly influenced by bitcoin, so other coins will have an effect on their own, if note that bitcoin is currently not good, but rest assured that in the month of may bitcoin will be back on the pumping path, so other coins will also follow this good trend.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Buying bears is a good and tricky decision to make, but if time will tell us greatly luck is on your side as well as blessings come your way. Being a risk taker could make your wealth abundant, so we should be aware of different consequences in life not relying on one options because everytime we move in each steps fluctuations changes without any further signals. Unpredictable market always tend to explode with many surprises.
You have to be a risk taker so that you will get to receive those gains. If there's no risk, you will have no gain at all. And buying as we're in the bear or not is taking risk.
You have to be considerate with the situation if you want to get gains for this year. 2022 is still unknown but look how fast the month which is already about to end.
Not everyone dares to take risks it takes a strong determination,
Before taking a risk, of course, we need to consider various things because without any preparation when losing money, it is very difficult to accept and stressful,
who must do research and analysis first I think it's important
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
from the beginning of the year until now, prices have continued to decline.
Are you sure to check the prices of crypto coins regularly? If you are monitoring the prices constantly, you must know if most crypto coins are increasing again their prices since Bitcoin price already goes up above $38k again. If Bitcoin price continues to pass $40k, I think we are possible to see another altcoin season.

The Russia FUD took all the markets by surprise so people were unprepared for what it was to come and they suffered due to the crash that happened
The negative news from Russia came suddenly, people didn't have enough time to prepare it. I also suffered and lost thousands of dollars because of this news. My altcoins assets decreases quite significantly and they are now a bit difficult to increase again. I am waiting for good news to counter the Russia FUD, so people will trust again to buy crypto coins and the prices of crypto coins will increase again.
Activity: 921
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
we must have high trust and patience to face and live the year 2022, because the crypto market is currently still in the red, and there is no sign that the market will increase again, I personally am very optimistic that this situation will end soon, and 2022 will be the year for altcoins,
 if I pocketed $500 then I would buy and add polygons to my portfolio, because I think polygons have good potential and prospects to grow in 2022.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
What is your market expectations this 2022? Here is what I believe will happen, we will see more dips than price surge this year and that will happen because we have many more crypto believers now, if we are in 2019 now we would have been in a heavy bear market already, as time goes on there will also be more sell than buying and bears will get their powers back

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
2022 is the year of a major correction of cryptocurrency like 2017. Cryptocurrency prices are unlikely to rise much this year.  This year is just the time to buy cryptocurrency and hold for futures days. Bitcoin and others crypto-currency prices do not seem to be falling so much any more after that.
It seems that way though since the price isn't moving up anymore but instead it's coming down due to the FUD of Russia. I don't think if this will be the end of bull run since there's still a little pump after a big dump meaning someone is still believing that he would see a pump this year or is it just me because they just want to accumulate more before selling it when there's a bull run next time. And if you want bull run that wouldn't happen yet because we will have to wait for another two years.
The Russia FUD took all the markets by surprise so people were unprepared for what it was to come and they suffered due to the crash that happened, but now that they are aware of the situation and they are monitoring the current events things are probably not going to get any worse than what we already can see, however if the Russia FUD gets to dominate the rest of the year then it is unlikely we will see another increase in the price of bitcoin as we were expecting.
You could really say that it is some FUD. How they do said about possible banning but now they are doing this?

https://www.reuters.com/technology/russian-authorities-draw-up-road-map-regulate-cryptocurrencies-document-2022-01-28/
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-27/putin-backs-crypto-mining-despite-bank-of-russia-s-hard-line

This is why fundamental analysis would really be relevant.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
2022 is the year of a major correction of cryptocurrency like 2017. Cryptocurrency prices are unlikely to rise much this year.  This year is just the time to buy cryptocurrency and hold for futures days. Bitcoin and others crypto-currency prices do not seem to be falling so much any more after that.
It seems that way though since the price isn't moving up anymore but instead it's coming down due to the FUD of Russia. I don't think if this will be the end of bull run since there's still a little pump after a big dump meaning someone is still believing that he would see a pump this year or is it just me because they just want to accumulate more before selling it when there's a bull run next time. And if you want bull run that wouldn't happen yet because we will have to wait for another two years.
The Russia FUD took all the markets by surprise so people were unprepared for what it was to come and they suffered due to the crash that happened, but now that they are aware of the situation and they are monitoring the current events things are probably not going to get any worse than what we already can see, however if the Russia FUD gets to dominate the rest of the year then it is unlikely we will see another increase in the price of bitcoin as we were expecting.
Activity: 609
Merit: 10
Rexx
yes...i also have the same interpretation of the price this year. from the beginning of the year until now, prices have continued to decline. However, this is indeed trading, if selling activity is greater than buying, then the price will fall even more
Pages:
Jump to: