Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you Think the True Value of Bitcoin Is? - page 11. (Read 2270 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4
Bitcoin is volatile in nature,price rapidly changed because of some factors affecting on it specially the demand and supply. But the True Value of bitcoin is not just base on the equivalent amount of it in dollar or fiat currency. The true value of bitcoin can be seen in it's usefulness as a digital currency in terms of investment and payments for goods and services.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Its value could be infinite. If it survives infinitely  Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Bitcoin is a digital currency that is working with a trading platform, which we have two different set of people at every point in time to make the system more stronger, therefore the two set of people simply classified as demand and supply..
Activity: 42
The true value of Bitcoin:
Up to now there are 11 million Bitcoins in circulation around the world. It is estimated that by 2140, the total amount of Bitcoin can reach a maximum of 21 million. The amount is so but the true value of Bitcoin is not everyone understands. Because there are many people mistakenly think Bitcoin is the amount of money in fiat currencies (USD, Euro, Yen, Pounds, VN dong ...). However, the real value of Bitcoin is not reflected in the price. It lies in usefulness, convenience. It's also where you want to get Bitcoins. No organization can intervene and control. So the real value should be reflected in the security in the purchase and payment.
Because the currency needs to fulfill three important functions: payment, accounting and value storage. But so far Bitcoin has not become a real currency. Because payment facilities are not easy to guarantee.
Activity: 14
In December the price of Bitcoin was near $20,000. Today, the price hovers around $6,500.

Which is the real value? Do you think the market is telling us the Truth?

We must understand that the launch of the CME's Bitcoin futures contracts and subsequent rise and fall of Bitcoin was not a coincidence.

The implementation of futures contracts on gold and silver have had similar effects. One needs to only wonder why was the launch of gold futures contracts was implemented at the same time the Gold Reserve Act was completely repealed. Americans were allowed to own gold again on January 1, 1975. Comex gold futures launched in December of 1974.

https://www.sunshineprofits.com/gold-silver/dictionary/comex-gold/

*Also, a Wikileaks document shows direct intent to suppress the price of gold:

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974LONDON16154_b.html

I would beg any who are interested or invested in cryptocurrency to please do more research on the topic of price manipulation - you should come to the realization that the price in fiat of these assets does not matter, simply because it is inaccurate.

If you understand the banking system in the U.S. and understand that Gold, Silver and Bitcoin have true, intrinsic and persisting value you will understand the motive and that without question these assets are manipulated.

What is the true price of Bitcoin? $20,000? $6,500? I do not know.

What I do know is that it is worth more than the intrinsically worthless U.S. dollar we force ourselves to use on a daily basis, so I will be buying as much as I can while the price is this low.

I believe the price of a Bitcoin is much higher than $20,000 - but we may be in for a long while of manipulation before we see it again.

The best we can do is to buy as much as we can to make it as difficult as possible for the price to be suppressed. Once they lose control.....to quote all the Redditors and memes - "Then Moon."
Pages:
Jump to: