Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think will be the most important industry in the near future? - page 2. (Read 263 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 42
The rising tide lifts all boats
I think it's agriculture.
Global warming is affecting all parts of the world today.(ex: drought, Heavy snow and rain, reduction of sea ice, sea level rise, etc.)
There is still a shortage of food in Africa. I think it's going to get worse. That's why I think it's agriculture.
What do you think?

My bet is that the most important industry is the one that specializes in changing human behaviour through changing human consciousness. Currently it serves narrow group of special interests. For survival, we need to turn it now against those narrow groups and use for the betterment of humanity.

For example, we have food shortages, water shortages and degradation of arable lands because we eat animals. Eating animals is not necessary and usually even counterproductive for good life. We descend from fructivorous animals (eating seeds and fruits) and this is even reflected in Genesis, 1. Eating animals is an unnatural adaptation, promoted after the Deluge.
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I think it's agriculture.
Global warming is affecting all parts of the world today.(ex: drought, Heavy snow and rain, reduction of sea ice, sea level rise, etc.)
There is still a shortage of food in Africa. I think it's going to get worse. That's why I think it's agriculture.
What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: