Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you want better? Exchange or Appstore where you can pay with BTC? - page 2. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 528
Appstore would be great Cheesy
But i think that would kill most of Clash Of Clans Gems seller here because now they can pay it in Bitcoin Tongue
But how do you convince the developers to put their apps on their appstore?
Also do you use Bitpay for the Payment system or are you gonna make your own payment system ?
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Do you want to see a currency exchange or a Bitcoin appstore?

Definitely an AppStore , we already have shitload of exchange websites out there so I don't think we will need more of them . Unless the exchange will have something unique comparing it with the other exchanges then I don't see the utility of it .
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I will say we need a decentralized automated exchange than appstore as this is going towards centralization.There is still space for an exchange with low fee with multiple currency support and that is it what will also make the process of buy/sell and trading with Bitcoin more easy.

i would love to see this, maybe built on top of open bazar, you can also build there other decentralized stuff that remain in theme with what bitcoin is, like a forum

there is already bitshare 2.0, it seem still in beta, but it's a decentralized exchange
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I would love to see an exchange that's running 1 global orderbook just like the Nasdaq and other stock exchanges. This is the only way we can have much better stability and less volatility. An Appstore where you can pay with Bitcoin is nice but not really something I am eagerly looking forward to.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I will say we need a decentralized automated exchange than appstore as this is going towards centralization.There is still space for an exchange with low fee with multiple currency support and that is it what will also make the process of buy/sell and trading with Bitcoin more easy.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What do you mean appstore? Like Google apps but you can pay with Bitcoin? I think this is more interesting than yet another exchange. We've got tons of exchanges already, so unless you want to provide people an incentive to use your exchange, they will keep using whatever is existing out there already that has the most volume and the least regulation as possible.
An appstore where you van pay with Bitcoin
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
What do you mean appstore? Like Google apps but you can pay with Bitcoin? I think this is more interesting than yet another exchange. We've got tons of exchanges already, so unless you want to provide people an incentive to use your exchange, they will keep using whatever is existing out there already that has the most volume and the least regulation as possible.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Do you want to see a currency exchange or a Bitcoin appstore?
Pages:
Jump to: