Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you want slave? - page 2. (Read 159 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 257
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 03, 2024, 05:03:08 AM
The only difference is in terms of costume and ownership, if in the past it was bought with money and nowadays it is tied to a contract and is equally responsible outside the agreed working hours. However, there are many people who can fulfill their needs from such means, and are willing to do anything to get opportunities, which is natural because money must be bought with time given including contributions. It is still often an option for those who have just graduated from basic education and who still have qualifications in the workplace.

For me, choosing entrepreneurship or freelancing is better and has its own satisfaction than having to stick with a uniform and an institution that I don't want. I can take my time whenever I want or I can take my work wherever I want.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 02, 2024, 10:22:51 PM
Salary is the modern day slavery, well if your starting life as poor then there is no other way than go through the system and beat it. Obviously it offers ways to becomes financially success for everyone but only who are desperate and never give up eventually succeed at the end. It could take decade or even who generation to move up to the next level than current financial state and obviously it is necessary to pass all the knowledge you gathered if you want your heritage to be on the top of the system one day.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
March 02, 2024, 06:35:14 PM
It is said in ancient times that the dreams of a slave are nothing but to become the master of the slaves. I say that many in our society have become slaves that have even smaller dreams - namely buying a bigger car to go to their slave work or get a bigger slave hut.

do you think you are a slave? That your work does not make any difference & others benefit from it while you just run to keep on your feet?

I think that one worthy dream is to try that you children are not to be in the same situation. This has a lot to do with gaining financial freedom for them.
Pages:
Jump to: