Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish ICOs would share more of to help you invest? - page 2. (Read 17545 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
And I think that ICO will soon be on its feet. And it will work well. And the main thing is to help us to invest correctly. Because recently it was not observed. Good, high-quality work of many companies. And I believe that soon we will all invest in ICO.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I want them to have concrete plans and roadmaps. Also, their timeline of events must be reasonable. For instance, I wouldn't trust a project whose team came together two months ago to conceptualize the idea and then start their  ICO. They should have spent a good number of months analysing their project and checking its viability. We're after the long term success of the project, not its ability to reach the hardcap.
Activity: 350
ICOs; as we know; is full of goods; beds; scams; and frauds as well as very well organized; committed team; focusing on the clients and investors. So; here; to invest our savings; we always try to make sure we invest in the right best projects that will make us gain; not make us repent what we have done. I think everyone wishes ICOs will be more specific in their project motto and be firm with that; having a complete deception-free and clean whitepaper and an excellent honest team; But that is literally not possible cause crypto-space is free space for everyone; and that everyone includes dishonest and frauds also. So we must always be cautious this is the best solution as expectation; scarcely comes in reality.
Activity: 43
There are some things that they can do to make them more reliable and transparent. The ICO needs to expose details about their team members including their LinkedIn id. They can present some core information that will make the investors confident about them.
Activity: 47
The most important aspect is to see if the description of the project along with the team are clear and transparent or not. Because this is where the fact that it is a scam or not get associated with it.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Can you tell me what you wish ICO projects would share more of to help you trust them more / make an investment?

What they can do for us to trust them again?well for me stop making ico projects again and just focus on the existing coins and tokens because theres alot of updates and renovation for these tokens/coins have progress and has a good value again
Activity: 75
Yes; the ICO projects should be more specific to their actions so that they are trustable to the investors. I think before starting any project; they must have a clear idea about their strategy. Moreover; there should be transparency of the team as many projects does not share anything about their team.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
MVP was first launched and perhaps escrow services are better reused. because we see there is a lot of money from investors are taken away by unclear developers with the ico scam.

long time ago escrow services are very necessary to minimize fraud.
Activity: 83
From my perspective we need to understand the projects and we should look at the projects that features also that is good or bad also we should aware of scams.
Activity: 92
Secure transparent transactions will be key in my opinion to their company; and team; as a core competence. Real life issues and complications and also be aided and improved using these very innovative ideas; as well as gain popularity and loyalty among its users.
Activity: 112
I think this project is very transparent and promising. I am interested in investing here and I have no hesitation to share the ICO. I think it's very secure.
I have to agree that you have raise a very good point here I feel that it is a problem of many people; If you ask me will say that in market lots of meanless projects arrives which creates a massive confusion among the users so the ICO team should do something about these so that the investors don't have to be worried
Activity: 84
I actually thinks that many users will agree with you about this problem; it is a very good point; I think if the ICO team try to make their project information more available for the investors then it will be easier for the users to deal with it cause they have to face lots of trouble to gather this informations
Activity: 84
If ICO projects share more information besides their fund breakdown and information about their team advisor’s background would help me to invest more.
Activity: 52
For me; I think having transparency over their whole organization which includes the team; community and their roadmap would help people to trust them more. If they also come up with unique yet simple ideas that can help real life problems like poverty; corruption and economic problems then they are going to gain more credibility among users.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 603
Can you tell me what you wish ICO projects would share more of to help you trust them more / make an investment?

They should have full transparency as to their team members and founding members. An inexperienced team is one of the biggest red flag for me in the crypto market. Also the company should provide more market statistics about the field that they are going to enter.
Activity: 294
I think it’s better to share the long term plans rather short term plan. They also should disclose the pre sale and private sale price . Its best for everyone.
Activity: 162
I think having proper transparency about their goals and objectives along with promoting a credible team which is not fake publicity stunt like other scam projects definitely helps people to put trust on them. Having a proper Whitepaper and roadmap explained to the investors also help them to gain credibility.
I personally notice the concept they are working on. If it's a noble one or helps solving any of the real life problem then it makes me interested. But; for checking reliability I do a thorough research on the team; community and roadmap. If I find anything shady in these three; I don't invest on those ICOs.
Activity: 224
If they provide long terms plans for the investor then it will help us to take correct decision and they can also disclose the prices.
Pages:
Jump to: