Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish ICOs would share more of to help you invest? - page 3. (Read 17545 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
People work in the project and invest their cryptocurrencies to get the profit. Sometimes because of the poor projects idea can ruin the whole project which may not create any profit. So; the members should focus on the project idea.
Activity: 84
There are many fake ICO projects which are available in the current market. So; the members should show their identity and has to assure the investors to create trust among people.
Activity: 81
Yeah i think it will be better if the projects become more transparent. It will be easier to have trust on projects then. Also it will attract more investors as they showed every possibilities.

I think projects are trying to be as transparent as possible by laying out their whitepaper for us to read prior to their launch. Honestly, I think the biggest problem is the team's credibility. For example, if a certain project is run by Sasha Ivanov (Waves) , Matt Nolan (Menlo One), or Da Hongfei (Neo) would you put your absolute trust in them? I know I would.
Activity: 39
"www.coinschedule.com is a great site to find high quality ICOs; especially the ones in gold at the
top. I have serious gains on every ICO I've ever invested in; so I would say it's a pretty damn
good investment as long as you do your due diligence.
"
Activity: 42
"I am also a newbie in terms of ICOs. I invested my money to loyalcoin a month ago. It's because
I trust the guys behind the ICO. They have a great reputation in my country. So I decide to join
the ICO. But; I suggest before we invest our money to ICO; we need to research first the
background of the company or atleast read the white paper.
"
Activity: 172
"ICO is a good investment you just need to be on the right one. icohotlist.com and
coinschedule.com are 2 of the websites that list ICO."
Activity: 210
To me; the project seems to be very secure and profitable. I want to be their partner. My investment I have an interest in this project. I think the project will make good profits in the future. I think their ICO are more good and potential.
brand new
Activity: 0
It is quite hard nowadays to have faith in a particular ICO project where you have made up your find to invest in. If you are not conscious enough the project might turn out to be a scam.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I m always interested in the product and their activity before ICO as well as a biography of team members and their work experiences
Before investing, you need to know everything about the project and its capabilities. You also have to learn as much information about as possible to the team and advisors. Only the totality of this knowledge will tell you whether to invest in a project.
Activity: 217
Having a strong team and proper community support of your ICO project is very essential. As for their project you are investing that particular ICO should build that expected trust between investors and them.
Activity: 266
I m always interested in the product and their activity before ICO as well as a biography of team members and their work experiences
brand new
They need to prove the value of their project first. There are so many projects out there and all are just promised to do many things but we get nothing. So they should show us the service or product then we can decide the project is promising or not.
The major thing I want from any ICO project is their transparency. The team members behind the entire project plays a vital role to make that project profitable for both them and the investors.
brand new
Maximum time we really face fake projects. To gain the trust of mine they need to show their team properly because success of project mostly depends on who are working behind it.
They should be transparent. They should let us know their future plans in longer term and also should have good partners and exchanges to make the investors more assure about their investment.
Activity: 228
Every investor wants to invest on a good project. That’s why i think they could help investors which project is more profitable. Because right now so many projects are available in the market but all are not profitable.
Activity: 44
I think ICOs should make certain things clear to the people. Like the team behind it; a long term vision; etc. It will make them more trustworthy and popular.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
Can you tell me what you wish ICO projects would share more of to help you trust them more / make an investment?

I think they should more transparent about their raised amount of money in cryptocurrency.
There is only a few ICO's that give the public address of wallet collecting the funds. It will boost confidence of investors.
Activity: 54
Yeah i think it will be better if the projects become more transparent. It will be easier to have trust on projects then. Also it will attract more investors as they showed every possibilities.
Activity: 41
I search the team behind ICO so this is more important to me. If there were more information available it would be better.
Pages:
Jump to: