Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 27. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If i have much bitcoin this time, i really wish to buy all the things that I want and to go to the place I want to go. I am still hoping that I can do it in the near future.

wish i could by a high end computer one day with my bitcoin Grin. After I buy a high end computer, I will save my bitcoin to buy a house and a car with bitcoin.

May main priority in to also buy a house with the bitcoin that i get and i will not spend them but just save them till i can acquire a large amount then trade it with fiat.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If i have much bitcoin this time, i really wish to buy all the things that I want and to go to the place I want to go. I am still hoping that I can do it in the near future.

wish i could by a high end computer one day with my bitcoin Grin. After I buy a high end computer, I will save my bitcoin to buy a house and a car with bitcoin.
Activity: 42
I want to buy a house for my family. I would buy with bitcoin I gather from now. bitcoin prices may continue to rise.

I would also buy a house and some nice cars if i have so much bitcoin and there is a company that would accept bitcoin but im willing to wait for that to happen.

would buy a new smarphone i have the old one, and i want to cycling so i want buy bicycle
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I want to buy a house for my family. I would buy with bitcoin I gather from now. bitcoin prices may continue to rise.

I would also buy a house and some nice cars if i have so much bitcoin and there is a company that would accept bitcoin but im willing to wait for that to happen.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I really want to buy cars and houses with bitcoin complete with furnishings
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)
i just wish i could buy internet package with bitcoin,so far i never found some phone center who sell internet package with bitcoin,i will glad to buy it, i need internet connection everyday.
Activity: 658
K wish to buy all things that i can buy with money .next is using btc to money to make my family happy using moneys. Biy a house ,buy sports cars .etc.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Almost everything now could be bought with bitcoin. Just search it at bitcoin.com for that.

or for luxury things, you could search luxurybitcoin.com (if i am not mistaken).
luxurybitcoin is no more available but yeah, we can use bitcoin.com for buying things.
Many of the digital goods can be bought easily but on the forum, most users are just selling cracked keys. Embarrassed
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Almost everything now could be bought with bitcoin. Just search it at bitcoin.com for that.

or for luxury things, you could search luxurybitcoin.com (if i am not mistaken).
Activity: 38
I would I could buy more primary stuff that we all need as people, I really think that would attract a lot of people and I even think a lot of people will like it and buy things for sure.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
It will be nice if you can buy later everything with Bitcoin and that is nice because so you make Bitcoin also more popular and more used and that is nice, but you never know what will happen with the value.
If the value is low than there will be also a chance that not many people will use it, I hope that I can buy later some clothes.

Yeah, like if you travel overseas, you're not gonna be needing to change dollars into the currency they are using. Bitcoin should be used as a universal money. The thing with bitcoin is that its value always changes, one month it has a low value, another month it has a high value. The price is sometimes quite unstable though, that's the problem.

In my own opinion, if bitcoin has something like a card that you can swipe in stores to buy things, that would really be efficient. Or maybe if there are machines everywhere that you can use to withdraw your bitcoin, that will really be useful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Actually i don't need to buy anything with bitcoins, actually i want pay my bills from bitcoins, i think it is easier way to paying any bills with bitcoins, instead of buying something from bitcoins.but the option to buy so i want buy food with bitcoins.
Is it easier for you to pay your bills with bitcoin? Do your government started to accept bitcoin as a payment system for your electricity, telephone bills etc. It will be an amazing development in the life of bitcoin !!

I think no goverment accepted bitcoin yet. In my country i also use my bitcoins to pay electric bills by buying a code for electric bill. It's works same as phone credit.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Actually i don't need to buy anything with bitcoins, actually i want pay my bills from bitcoins, i think it is easier way to paying any bills with bitcoins, instead of buying something from bitcoins.but the option to buy so i want buy food with bitcoins.
Is it easier for you to pay your bills with bitcoin? Do your government started to accept bitcoin as a payment system for your electricity, telephone bills etc. It will be an amazing development in the life of bitcoin !!

I know a website who accept bitcoin and pay your bill with their fiat money. I don't know it works in other countries or not. but it is really very useful for me. I always pay my bills setting at the home.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
It will be nice if you can buy houses with Bitcoin or something and that would be nice because to make an investment in houses is one of the best investments that you can make and that is quite nice.
But than you have to make it more popular and more used so then people will also get to know about it.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)

I dont want to buy stuff with btc, i just want to get more btc.

I could already buy the stuff i wanted with btc, i just dont have enough btc yet Cheesy
Activity: 490
My wish that i want to with bitcoin is coffee in the future.. here in my country.. i hope here in my country accepting bitcoin as payment in some stores..

I'm also wishing this and I think it can come out easily if Starbucks is gonna accept it in the future, I really think its possible.
Its maybe going to happen soon or later, but the bitcoin should be a little big than.
everyone would have what they want and can afford it with bitcoin. but in such a situation you would have difficulty in spending bitcoin. I agree with you bitcoin should will be greater. so as to have the name on the world stage and has a very large user. then you will not be confused in spending bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
My wish that i want to with bitcoin is coffee in the future.. here in my country.. i hope here in my country accepting bitcoin as payment in some stores..

I'm also wishing this and I think it can come out easily if Starbucks is gonna accept it in the future, I really think its possible.
Its maybe going to happen soon or later, but the bitcoin should be a little big than.
Pages:
Jump to: