Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 28. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
It will be nice if you can buy later everything with Bitcoin and that is nice because so you make Bitcoin also more popular and more used and that is nice, but you never know what will happen with the value.
If the value is low than there will be also a chance that not many people will use it, I hope that I can buy later some clothes.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I wish i can buy some hectare of land,  it is needs so many bitcoin . But i should change that bitcoin to my fiat for can buy that.
The same is here, in my country the land price in some areas is not that much high but for buying a hectare I need a good number of bitcoins which may require about a few years work to earn at here on bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There're a lot stuffs I want to buy.
I wish I could buy house, car, electronics, furniture, clothes, foods, and other things. Tongue
yeah though you need a lot of money if you want to buy a lot of stuff thus you should start gathering as much bitcoins as possible for an upcoming price increase

i would like to buy some food or other items i need for everyday life so i would live an easier life because paying with bitcoins is really easy, also i have some spare bitcoins i dont use
Activity: 860
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo
You can pretty much buy anything with bitcoin already, not directly mind you but with the help of services which you pay bitcoin to purchase items for you that you can't actually purchase directly with bitcoin.
Activity: 490
There're a lot stuffs I want to buy.
I wish I could buy house, car, electronics, furniture, clothes, foods, and other things. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I wish I'm able to pay train fees using btc. Like if I have a btc card or something and just swipe it in the machine. With that, you're not gonna be needing to fall in the line and wait for like half an hour.

But there's already a train card in most of the countries. Why such wait for it to be happened in bitcoin if you can avail it now.

What's your location mate?
Activity: 532
I wish i can buy some hectare of land,  it is needs so many bitcoin . But i should change that bitcoin to my fiat for can buy that.
you need a very long time to buy real estate using bitcoin. because for decades there are no sellers who accept bitcoin for bitcoin has not spread to various places. and to buy land or houses. you need a lot of bitcoin to buy it. probably more than 100 BTC are you have it ?
Activity: 644
I wish I could buy more stuff that can be used in our daily life, like food or maybe toilet paper just useful stuff that we all need.
Primary things we need to life, I think that is a hole in the market a online bitcoin supermarket.

Even I wish I could buy everything with BTC worldwide and get paid in BTC. But mass adoption is right now hindered partly due to its volatility. If the price is steadily going up then this won't be as big of an issue for people to accept and hold bitcoins. But the fact that sometimes it can lose 50% of its value overnight is a big deterrent to consumers and merchants to hold bitcoins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I wish I could buy more stuff that can be used in our daily life, like food or maybe toilet paper just useful stuff that we all need.
Primary things we need to life, I think that is a hole in the market a online bitcoin supermarket.

Yeah buying daily stuff with bitcoin can be fun but I think that is not possible at a moment, but when bitcoin will hit the mainstream we would be able to buy everything with it.
Forza Roma
Activity: 658
I wish I could buy clothes with bitcoins. There have to be more stores where you can pay with bitcoins in the future. This would make Bitcoin even more popular.
for clothes and electronics seemed to many online stores that already accept bitcoin as a payment method. You'll find lots of clothing options and options on the internet. you can find stores it in google. there are many stores can you encounter in google that accept bitcoin

Activity: 756
I don't bite.
I want to buy a means of transportation such as a car or a bike with bitcoin
I have heard someone bought a €140k Tesla with Bitcoin recently. So, yeah, it is possible to purchase a car with Bitcoin. But, I'm not sure if one could buy a bike with Bitcoin yet, though. Well, you could use Purse.io, though.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I wish I'm able to pay train fees using btc. Like if I have a btc card or something and just swipe it in the machine. With that, you're not gonna be needing to fall in the line and wait for like half an hour.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

It's not simple. Only after a long years of survival companies would directly involve in trading with bitcoin, till then its used by corporates as investment. So you need lot patience or need to find a person who is willing to get bitcoin in exchange for a car or some automotive.
yeah that,s right you have to collect some bitcoins until then it is difficult to buy a car or bike. i think a bike can be less expensive than a car. if you have 3 to 4 bitcoins, you can buy a bike in our country.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

It's not simple. Only after a long years of survival companies would directly involve in trading with bitcoin, till then its used by corporates as investment. So you need lot patience or need to find a person who is willing to get bitcoin in exchange for a car or some automotive.
Activity: 546
Activity: 588
I wish buying a games in online stores also i want to pay for food in markets using bitcoin card. And also i want airports that accepted bitcoin for paying it will be so awesome.
Activity: 742
I wish buying foods and goods online and offline using Bitcoin. That's not easy nowadays because Bitcoin is mostly used only online and also it's not used by a big community worldwide till now, but i hope in the near future it will be more supported and used
Forza Roma
I wish I could buy stuffs in the mall with btc. Like if btc only had a physical card and you can just swipe it out in stores. That would be great because you're not gonna be needing to carry money anymore. And also you don't have to carry bunch of coins when you have a change.

Well that would be nice if it goes directly from your wallet, is of course already possible indirectly if you want to know this.
You can already pay with a physical card at stores if you use as a example bit-x for it, I must say its pretty easy and sweet in the expedience.
Activity: 588
I wish I could buy stuffs in the mall with btc. Like if btc only had a physical card and you can just swipe it out in stores. That would be great because you're not gonna be needing to carry money anymore. And also you don't have to carry bunch of coins when you have a change.
Pages:
Jump to: