Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 51. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 08, 2016, 08:42:26 AM
Everyday items, goods, groceries, food, things you can buy at a gas station etc... everything you could use money to buy!

But the slow transaction of bitcoin if preventing it from being used for such goods.

Yes before this thing happen...first the transaction must be totally fast..why must fast?for example you try to buy a gas and it takes 8 minutes /people..so how long it takes if you are in number 10.. Its mean 8*9=72 ..72 minutes later is your turn...isnt it too long?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
February 08, 2016, 08:29:08 AM
Everyday items, goods, groceries, food, things you can buy at a gas station etc... everything you could use money to buy!

But the slow transaction of bitcoin if preventing it from being used for such goods.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
February 08, 2016, 08:26:26 AM
I want to buy a house. a place to stay for me and my family. I want to live happily together. The most convenient place.

I think its already possible at some websites that are selling houses and other things.
Its pretty sweet if you could buy it with bitcoin, you do not need a bank for it.
Activity: 490
February 08, 2016, 08:09:07 AM
There is no company, service or person accepting bitcoin in my area "and in around 99.9% of my country as well, so anything useful and not illegal would be nice.
Activity: 334
February 08, 2016, 05:08:34 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 08, 2016, 05:01:17 AM
It seems really cool to buy an airplane with Bitcoin. Imagine that you have a lot Bitcoins and that you can buy an airplane with it.
But what to me seems really cool because that's when you can buy an island with Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 08, 2016, 02:51:00 AM
It would be awesome if you could use BTC at a gas station or at walmart/target etc... buying everything like you can do with money and with creditcards. it would make bitcoin more of a currency than a commodity too.

Yeah, I like that idea too, that we could gas up in a gasoline station and just needs to scan the qr code or just sign up with our account and pay them, the only downside that I could see is that the confirmation takes too long.. Smiley
Activity: 397
February 07, 2016, 10:07:07 PM
It would be awesome if you could use BTC at a gas station or at walmart/target etc... buying everything like you can do with money and with creditcards. it would make bitcoin more of a currency than a commodity too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 07, 2016, 09:12:38 PM
I wish i could buy a big house for my family bitcoin, because i still don't have house for my family. and it's hard to save bitcoin because i always gambling, it's so hard to escape from gambling.
Activity: 490
February 07, 2016, 08:24:26 PM
A house!.. This dream might seem to be so utopic but nobody know what will happen after 5 years...  Cool
yeah maybe in 5 years. bitcoin can be worth $ 1,000. and i hope so
I will be more easy to buy a house with bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin riding high
Activity: 462
February 07, 2016, 08:04:52 PM
I wish I could buy a luxury apartment and a luxury car some day by using bitcoin as a mode of payment, I am sure it will take long time though, but that day would surely come when could buy anything that we want using bitcoin.

Well if you're talking about the time needed for you to have the money, your probem I don't know about it.

But if you're talking about the POSSIBILITY of buying such a thing with bitcoin, know that it already exists Wink
Some sites are made for the sole purpose to sell extremely luxurous items to people using btc as a mean of payment!
Activity: 242
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem
February 07, 2016, 08:00:03 PM
A house!.. This dream might seem to be so utopic but nobody know what will happen after 5 years...  Cool

I wish . I buy with bitcoin . I buy more bitcoin earn more money and I set the in world inside any one country
Activity: 287
February 07, 2016, 07:40:51 AM
I wish I could buy a luxury apartment and a luxury car some day by using bitcoin as a mode of payment, I am sure it will take long time though, but that day would surely come when could buy anything that we want using bitcoin.
Activity: 297
February 07, 2016, 07:37:57 AM
probably all that I can buy with fiat ie. all priced items
Right now we're all still depending on fiat one way or another since you can not use bitcoin and not influence or affect your selection of items based on that, We still need to buy food and clothing with fiat.
I know that there are some online shops where you can pay with bitcoins already but not day to day stuff that you need or not the exact item you want.
Activity: 242
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem
February 07, 2016, 06:37:18 AM

I wish with bitcoin. I buy some bike from very low price and and some goods  same like  toy , headphone , some thing
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
February 07, 2016, 12:43:03 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
February 06, 2016, 04:24:50 PM
I collect bitcoin for to buy a new smartphone.
I can buy anything with bitcoin from a locam shop that accept bitcoin as payment method.
Activity: 210
February 06, 2016, 04:20:34 PM
I wish lots of online shopping sites like Amazon and EBay would start accepting bitcoin.
If they do, I will be very happy and will purchase a lot of things, like; food, electronics, home decors, gadgets, clothes and lots of them.
keep calm mate. it will definitely come true. just waiting for the right time to the merchants accept bitcoin as a payment option. while bitcoin users continues to grow. merchants will automatically add bitcoin as payment option

Yeah bitcoin is still in its initial stage and it needs time to grow and bitcoin also seeks support from the community and society, once bitcoin gets into a mainstream there would be many merchants that would accept bitcoin as a mode of payment.

Well, I think if you get a bitcoin debit card, then there will not be a problem in finding a merchant of your choice, then bitcoin will be acceptable everywhere in this world, without debit card right now we can not find many options to spend our bitcoins in some countries.

That's true but the main concern is will all countries participate in it? As I don't think that would be the same  scenario in developing countries, as they still need time to develop and accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment in those countries is bit difficult.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 06, 2016, 04:15:11 PM
Think a real cool offer would be pizza,even though I make my own these days. Would be a great way to promote a pizza parlor by handing out bitcoin to be used towards a pizza order. Cost effective maybe not,but the main goal would be to promote bitcoin.

Other one would be clothing from some of the bigger names.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
February 06, 2016, 03:48:42 PM
I wish lots of online shopping sites like Amazon and EBay would start accepting bitcoin.
If they do, I will be very happy and will purchase a lot of things, like; food, electronics, home decors, gadgets, clothes and lots of them.
keep calm mate. it will definitely come true. just waiting for the right time to the merchants accept bitcoin as a payment option. while bitcoin users continues to grow. merchants will automatically add bitcoin as payment option

Yeah bitcoin is still in its initial stage and it needs time to grow and bitcoin also seeks support from the community and society, once bitcoin gets into a mainstream there would be many merchants that would accept bitcoin as a mode of payment.

Well, I think if you get a bitcoin debit card, then there will not be a problem in finding a merchant of your choice, then bitcoin will be acceptable everywhere in this world, without debit card right now we can not find many options to spend our bitcoins in some countries.
Pages:
Jump to: