Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 52. (Read 129429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
February 06, 2016, 02:04:59 PM
What i want to buy with bitcoin and what wish i have, yes i have wish i could buy stuff for my daily life use like i am buying with fiat money and i hope one day it will happen there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 02:03:05 PM
i wish that i could buy in my country with btc first for now i cant.
Activity: 308
February 06, 2016, 01:58:09 PM
At least I'm just glad I can buy things with Bitcoin. I find that really namely super convenient.
But I do not spend it now, because I think the value is now quite low.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 06, 2016, 01:55:26 PM
i wish i could buy some food or something like that in order to use bitcoins every day

Yes, like buying things into a grocery or something like that. It can be useful, though, especially if you don't have cash at hand. The thing is, it will be a hassle if the one you're transacting to--say the clerk--doesn't know the how-to's of bitcoin. I can buy things like coffee or any other beverages now here in our place. Just the grocery thing. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 06, 2016, 01:25:31 PM
i wish i could buy some food or something like that in order to use bitcoins every day

Yeah if it would comes to groceries and food items shops means that well be good adapt among adoption in bitcoin.
Personally I want to buy a flat or own house using bitcoin at least in future I guess currently there is no place to purchase house using bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 06, 2016, 01:00:48 PM
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 06, 2016, 12:15:01 PM
I wish lots of online shopping sites like Amazon and EBay would start accepting bitcoin.
If they do, I will be very happy and will purchase a lot of things, like; food, electronics, home decors, gadgets, clothes and lots of them.

I am totally waiting for this to happen lol.

also hoping for our local buy and sell sites and shopping site to accept bitcoins. Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 06, 2016, 10:56:21 AM
I wish lots of online shopping sites like Amazon and EBay would start accepting bitcoin.
If they do, I will be very happy and will purchase a lot of things, like; food, electronics, home decors, gadgets, clothes and lots of them.
keep calm mate. it will definitely come true. just waiting for the right time to the merchants accept bitcoin as a payment option. while bitcoin users continues to grow. merchants will automatically add bitcoin as payment option

Yeah bitcoin is still in its initial stage and it needs time to grow and bitcoin also seeks support from the community and society, once bitcoin gets into a mainstream there would be many merchants that would accept bitcoin as a mode of payment.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 06, 2016, 07:23:41 AM
keep calm mate. it will definitely come true. just waiting for the right time to the merchants accept bitcoin as a payment option. while bitcoin users continues to grow. merchants will automatically add bitcoin as payment option
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
February 06, 2016, 04:10:16 AM
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
February 06, 2016, 03:40:13 AM
Pizza deliveries and other fastfoods could also be a great way of using it. There are a lot of people that uses fastfood deliveries for their friend meeting or some company celebration. This could be a blast once it is done.
That would be very good. They could just give you a QR code to scan and then you pay them.
yeah Now many stores that accept bitcoin as a payment method, just you provide bitcoin wallet in your mobile and pay for food with it, Cheesy very easy
Absolutely in my area a few stores accept bitcoin payments, my friend never ordered food and was able to use bitcoin. It was very easy.
If the bitcoin payment has been uneven at any store was very pleasant.
I know right! Just imagine how much foods you can buy with Bitcoin when you do not have cash. *_*
But, sadly, I can barely see any store in my city that accept Bitcoin as payment method.
Being able to buy food with Bitcoin will be a big step in the right direction. I am not sure that it is going to happen soon though.
Yeah, it is likely to happen in the future. A FEW YEARS from now though.
But I still buy my food indirectly with Bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 700
February 06, 2016, 03:27:04 AM
Pizza deliveries and other fastfoods could also be a great way of using it. There are a lot of people that uses fastfood deliveries for their friend meeting or some company celebration. This could be a blast once it is done.
That would be very good. They could just give you a QR code to scan and then you pay them.
yeah Now many stores that accept bitcoin as a payment method, just you provide bitcoin wallet in your mobile and pay for food with it, Cheesy very easy
Absolutely in my area a few stores accept bitcoin payments, my friend never ordered food and was able to use bitcoin. It was very easy.
I know right! Just imagine how much foods you can buy with Bitcoin when you do not have cash. *_*
But, sadly, I can barely see any store in my city that accept Bitcoin as payment method.
Being able to buy food with Bitcoin will be a big step in the right direction. I am not sure that it is going to happen soon though.
I don't bite.
February 06, 2016, 03:25:26 AM
Activity: 700
February 06, 2016, 03:22:09 AM
All that I ever wanted to use Bitcoin for was to buy things online. And I can do that already.
Activity: 714
February 06, 2016, 03:17:30 AM
Activity: 714
February 06, 2016, 03:15:52 AM
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
LoveMe
February 06, 2016, 03:15:40 AM
I wish to to use bitcoin in small daily life concern form neighborhood stores so if i need food cigarette whatever small things . i believe this will happen but we need time and full adaptation with replacing all other kind of currency.
Activity: 1190
February 06, 2016, 02:48:15 AM
I don't bite.
February 06, 2016, 02:37:48 AM
If bitcoins were made official globally, then I would wish to buy an automobile. We depend mostly on imported vehicles which are cheaper compared to locally assembled ones. Buying using fiat currency involves doing wire transfers which have higher charges and also take long to reach the seller. Bitcoins have minimal charges and faster to send than fiat.

I wish with bitcoin . suddenly more bitcoin is coming in my account and after probably I will buy some thing costly goods and i hope my dream . very soon will come true
That is likely to not happen. It is almost impossible for Bitcoin to magically appear in your wallet.
I'm not trying to ruin your dream, but I am with you. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
February 06, 2016, 02:33:27 AM
If bitcoins were made official globally, then I would wish to buy an automobile. We depend mostly on imported vehicles which are cheaper compared to locally assembled ones. Buying using fiat currency involves doing wire transfers which have higher charges and also take long to reach the seller. Bitcoins have minimal charges and faster to send than fiat.

I wish with bitcoin . suddenly more bitcoin is coming in my account and after probably I will buy some thing costly goods and i hope my dream . very soon will come true

Yes until I too have more bitcoin, I may probably buy nothing with bitcoins. Right now I really do not want to buy anything with bitcoins. All I wish is that I can get lots of bitcoins, then I will sell them and convert them to real money, I don’t see bitcoin as money now, its still an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: