Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 59. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 27, 2016, 01:55:20 AM
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)
i just hope that bitcoin will be national currency,so i can buy anything what i want,and its illegal activity or goods,really happy if that happen someday. i have been bought some virtual goods,and hope buy real goods something with bitcoin.

Yes if bitcoin becomes a national currency then there would be no problem buying anything with a bitcoin. I also wish and dream for bitcoin becoming a national currency.
Yes it could happen if the country adopts bitcoin currency into the country.
Surely it would be a lot of changes to the system if the currency bitcoin be in one state.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
January 26, 2016, 03:12:37 PM
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)
i just hope that bitcoin will be national currency,so i can buy anything what i want,and its illegal activity or goods,really happy if that happen someday. i have been bought some virtual goods,and hope buy real goods something with bitcoin.

Yes if bitcoin becomes a national currency then there would be no problem buying anything with a bitcoin. I also wish and dream for bitcoin becoming a national currency.
Activity: 252
January 26, 2016, 12:45:39 PM

So what about you guys ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
January 26, 2016, 12:32:45 PM
I want to buy PS 4 console with my own bitcoin effort. Ofcourse I must work hard to collect more than 1 BTC

I wish I could buy more things from the market online, only a few stores selling items online.
Than you could buy everything from the marketplace online plus its very safe.

On some country, if they are fully develop country and bitcoin adopter, they may implement market online that accept bitcoin.
For example at my place came from BALI
Activity: 280
January 26, 2016, 11:59:05 AM
I wish I could buy more things from the market online, only a few stores selling items online.
Than you could buy everything from the marketplace online plus its very safe.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 26, 2016, 11:42:38 AM
I like if I can buy everything with bitcoin, but I prefer to buy what I really need to bitcoin, such as installment motorcycle, car or home.

It's very great hope bro, but for to buy that we must have a lot of money, it will be very long time to me to reach it because only free way that I can take  .
do not need to have a lot of money, but you should have a steady income. because this installment so I think you can do.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
January 26, 2016, 05:21:13 AM
I read in an article yesterday that some guy in Finland bought a new Tesla car for 140k euros paid in bitcoins. Just makes you save up more every day and chase your dreams.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 26, 2016, 05:09:52 AM
I like if I can buy everything with bitcoin, but I prefer to buy what I really need to bitcoin, such as installment motorcycle, car or home.

It's very great hope bro, but for to buy that we must have a lot of money, it will be very long time to me to reach it because only free way that I can take  .
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2016, 07:53:24 PM

you can actually buy home with bitcoins : http://bitcoin-realestate.com/

i do not know how trustworthy and real this site is as i have not used them before so if you want to use it use it on your own risk

and there is also some here at this forum was selling him home so in short you can buy home with bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 25, 2016, 12:23:17 PM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 25, 2016, 12:06:49 PM
a speceship

a dinossaur, but I would not be sad if they sold it for cash only

topic: steam credit, directly from steam, without middleman's

you said it man. i have been dreaming for this to happen for over a year now.
i even submitted a ticked to their support team requesting them to add bitcoin as another payment method but it has not happened yet Sad
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2016, 04:03:41 PM
a speceship

a dinossaur, but I would not be sad if they sold it for cash only

topic: steam credit, directly from steam, without middleman's
Activity: 406
January 24, 2016, 03:58:35 PM
i would like to buy everything that it is now possible to buy with the regular money we have, i think that we should have more local shops that would allow people to buy with bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142
Ιntergalactic Conciliator
January 24, 2016, 11:22:15 AM
a speceship
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 24, 2016, 11:21:23 AM
So many wishes to buy a lot of stuff with bitcoin but i don't have enough coins to fulfill my dreams with my coins which i have at the moment so that i am holding and waiting for the right time when bitcoin will go to the mainstream and price will go to the moon more higher than ever.
Activity: 406
January 24, 2016, 11:01:19 AM
Let's see what will happen.
Either bitcoin grows big time and we can buy everything, or the concept will fail, and we can't just trade alts.
There is too much uncertainty these days.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
January 24, 2016, 10:23:40 AM
I wish nothing less than to be able to purchase literally everything that you can buy with fiat money. Anything less than that is defeat, in the end game i mean,
but as a starting point all online services , and local grocery shops will do. Think big, it's how Satoshi imagined it, and don't settle for anything less.

Yup! same here being able to buy any fiat money can buy is one of my wishes for bitcoin, but my main wish is that someday I can buy a house using btc, if that happens it means bitcoin is already popular and is able to surpass its challenges as a new currency.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 24, 2016, 10:07:06 AM
i want to buy this car with bitcoin Grin

Nice dream keep it up and maybe someday you will get what you want you can push your dream just keep that spirit alive and the bitcoin coming in your wallet
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
January 24, 2016, 09:55:54 AM
before anything i want to see a stable bitcoin, both price and other stuff like block size,... after that i hope to do all my online shoppings directly with bitcoin which is a lot these days.

My target is Tomorrowland ticket, I hope I will have enough in next year, if bitcoin keep that price (400$) lol

isn't tomorrowland the movie with george cloony which is from last year?
Activity: 249
January 24, 2016, 09:43:07 AM
My target is Tomorrowland ticket, I hope I will have enough in next year, if bitcoin keep that price (400$) lol
Pages:
Jump to: