Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 61. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 21, 2016, 10:57:56 AM
I would like to have possibility to use my btcs with card .
Where ever i may be, in every possible situation..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
January 21, 2016, 10:29:47 AM
yes I really want to be able to buy staple or daily needs with bitcoin. it will reduce congestion every week or month who people always go shopping.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 21, 2016, 10:15:28 AM
If I could buy my groceries and everyday needs with BTC and conveniently then it would be awesome, There would be a problem of confirmations though if this actually get implanted but won't be more complicated than people using stolen creditcards etc...
Activity: 406
January 21, 2016, 09:57:33 AM
I wish I could buy a ATM for bitcoin to my self and when I want to go out shopping that I can just cash out my bitcoin money.
I htink that would be awesome to have, but that cost a lot of money so nah just have a nice house for a bitcoin.

No way why atm? I think is nice but is just to crazy.
I think a couple of years maybe 15 or 20 bitcoins is just enough to buy a house.
I think it will be very nice to just have more stores that accept bitcoins so we can buy all.
Activity: 476
January 21, 2016, 09:39:09 AM
I wish I could buy a ATM for bitcoin to my self and when I want to go out shopping that I can just cash out my bitcoin money.
I htink that would be awesome to have, but that cost a lot of money so nah just have a nice house for a bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
January 21, 2016, 09:18:59 AM
honestly I really want to own their own home and I wish I could buy a house with bitcoin.
but if it could be better if it could pay installments with bitcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 21, 2016, 09:00:39 AM
Daily groceries would be cool to buy with bitcoin.
Just daily stuff that I need.

yup! that is pretty good, stuff that you need everyday and bitcoin is a good source in you excess expenses easy and reliable that is bitcoin I don't know why some people hate bitcoin that much but me I am loving it! Grin
Activity: 94
January 21, 2016, 08:37:26 AM
Daily groceries would be cool to buy with bitcoin.
Just daily stuff that I need.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
January 21, 2016, 08:01:59 AM
something that can not be bought with money fiat because it was too exposed, such as buying drugs or weapons lol
many people are using bitcoin separately purchase these goods

Yeah with bitcoin you can buy that thing without scare.  Sometimes people use these good to despicable thing including bitcoin
True that. But nowadays people are smart and they can track you even though Bitcoin mixer is involved.
Activity: 62
January 21, 2016, 07:56:51 AM
Groceries, fast food, gasoline... basically everyday items, not the gimmicky crap.
Activity: 672
January 17, 2016, 01:38:52 AM
something that can not be bought with money fiat because it was too exposed, such as buying drugs or weapons lol

Yeah with bitcoin you can buy that thing without scare.  Sometimes people use these good to despicable thing including bitcoin
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 17, 2016, 01:34:46 AM
Any basic necessities. Especially fuel and food. The big driver for demand for virtual coins is it being used for things to buy and basic necessities will create the biggest and most widespread use.
Activity: 98
January 17, 2016, 12:56:22 AM
Do people really buy trade these in large amounts?  I imagine most of it remains cash.
Activity: 532
January 16, 2016, 11:21:50 PM
January 16, 2016, 09:57:53 PM
All these wishes are great, but until the actual retailers and service providers hear that customers want to use bitcoin, and actually use bitcoin to pay then wishes are all it going to be.
Write a letter,  start change.org petitions, visit in person, spend your bitcoins on products and services... it still might not happen, but you have to try, if thats what you want.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2016, 04:59:49 AM
So many wishes to buy a lot of stuff with bitcoin but i don't have enough coins to fulfill my dreams with my coins which i have at the moment so that i am holding and waiting for the right time when bitcoin will go to the mainstream and price will go to the moon more higher than ever. Grin
Don't wait till price goto moon move clever steps when the price is high as you will likely get big block at that range taking price down. Doing day trade with some clever ness will be good option for you to make more coins.

Yeah waiting too long is the stupid thing to do as it won't give you much in future as you are not aware what would the value of bitcoins in the future, so if the price is high at a moment, just sell a part of bitcoins and make some profit, and I really want that grocery shops starts accepting bitcoin so I can buy daily stuff from it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
January 16, 2016, 04:44:05 AM
I'm really hoping that a lot of brick and mortar merchants where I live start accepting bitcoin so that I can purchase daily necessities at ease. There are online grocery stores to buy fresh vegetables, would be willing to buy those using Bitcoins. I'd also love to pay my car/home insurance using Bitcoins.
January 16, 2016, 04:41:17 AM
Just need a real gaming platform like steam to accept, then gamers can be happy  Wink
Activity: 336
January 13, 2016, 03:27:21 PM
there are alot of things u can buy with bitcoins but recently Global computing giant Microsoft added bitcoin as a payment option for a variety of digital content across its online platforms in December 2014. According to the company’s payments information page, US-based customers can now use bitcoin to add money to their accounts, which can then be used to purchase content like apps, games and videos from its Windows, Windows Phone and Xbox platforms which is amainz for game lovers like me 
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
January 13, 2016, 02:06:09 PM
I would like to buy solar panels. Im trying to be self sustainable and be ready for the next 20 years when things go very bad. Bitcoin, gold, food, clean water, solar panels and guns, thats what I want for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: