Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could get in your country? - page 3. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 11
Like in all CIS countries I'd like to get rid of corrupcy, of politicians that think they are gods and fear nothing and of neighbours that repair their apartments seven years in a row Smiley
Also I freaking hate winter, all the warm clothes, heavy boots, problems with starting your car's engine in the morning... hate it!
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
I wish giant Greek mythology cosplay orgies had a more mainstream appeal
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
Just curious if there are things that you’ve seen people get in the USA that you wish you could get there? 
I was traveling and noticed some of my movies werent available to get. 
My country was so wonderful. I do not need any more wishes to replace everything here
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I wish that my country. Only I am a man, . I will be having s*x with many beautiful girls.
Activity: 112
Just curious if there are things that you’ve seen people get in the USA that you wish you could get there? 
can use bitcoin instead of cash. and everyone must use bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
haha, i just want no traffic police in my country Grin Grin
Activity: 280
I wish that no one would fight in my country. everyone lives in peace
Activity: 72
I want my country to allow people under 18 years old as we are allowed to smoke grass
I wish that my country could be a little wider, there would be no traffic jam. no pollution
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
in my country. I want our government to allow the sale, exchange of bitcoin without being banned
Activity: 126
Tolerance. And good internet and transport obviously.
Activity: 46
The government should pay attention to the people, help the country to develop into the world, and not let it get worse. Stop corruption and listen to the people, not the conservatives.If the government asks: What have you done for the country? While a child has been born with a lot of taxes, high unemployment, corruption issues are constantly appearing on newspapers. So let me ask: what did the government do to the people?
I want to wish corruptor in my country
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Equity, Justice, fairness, good road network, reformed education system, decentralization of the system of government and police, social security, 24hrs electricity, cheap internet. We are seating on a time bomb.
Activity: 44
I wish to get money, reputation and girls in my country. If i can only choose two which has limit, I wish to get someone who loves me and also a stable work in my country.
Activity: 103
all I want is in my country
Activity: 128
I just want justice in my country, because there are so many courts but no justice
Activity: 4
Remove poverty in the country because thousands of people are suffering. And no one can answer the questions.
Activity: 70
However, once you are born in a particular family, you develop a deep sense of love for them. You would give your life to get your family all the comforts and make your home the best. Similarly, I would always try and make my country the best
Activity: 46
I wish my country can have uninterrupted power supply
Pages:
Jump to: