Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could get in your country? - page 4. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Free travel for month and free stay in any hotel of your choice.........
I've love to have this.... From my country...
Activity: 13
Fast internet connectivity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I want the electronic items that are sold in the USA to be sold in my country. This includes phones like the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, and also Razer laptops.
Activity: 112
which to get oil blocks
Activity: 35
Just curious if there are things that you’ve seen people get in the USA that you wish you could get there? 
I was traveling and noticed some of my movies werent available to get. 
good parmesan cheese and yummmmm salami
Activity: 46
I wish all the resources of the my country can be distributed evenly and not being taken by few.
Activity: 30
I wish corruption would be put to an end. I wish the honest working men and women really get what they deserve, a higher salary, a much better health care, leaders that would seek to repay their work.
Activity: 28
I want to remove all corrupt politician from my country.
Activity: 38
4 Seasons! And a big wilderness park!
Activity: 126
Disneyland, lol
Activity: 196
of course because I aspire to be able to travel around the world including to the country usa I want to see a lot of natural beauty in the country and including 7 wonders of the world in the world
Activity: 18
How I wish I can get a little amount of tax, good benefits for kids and adults and single moms, how I wish we can also see what happened to our taxes because honestly speaking public transportation is still slow and old, the highways has a lot of unfinished road or broken roads. I wish soon I’ll see some progress in my beloved country especially to our government. Hopefully this year is better than any other years.
I want to remove this dirty politics and over age politician.
Just curious if there are things that you’ve seen people get in the USA that you wish you could get there? 
I was traveling and noticed some of my movies werent available to get. 
Pages:
Jump to: