Pages:
Author

Topic: What does it take to go from Newbie to Jr Member status? Number of posts? - page 2. (Read 6544 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Thanks for great information
Activity: 62
but this activity in one day i think is not counting, you need to post everyweek or day i don't remember to get up your activity, for example if you will post 480 post in one day only 30 will be counting maybe, i don't know how much but it's the principe
Activity: 62
Brand New   0 posts
Newbie   (none)
Jr. Member   activity: 30
Member   activity: 60
Full Member   activity: 120
Sr. Member   activity: 240
Hero Member   activity: 480
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
I have spent so much time here without realising that you need to post as well. Assuming I have been active for 30 days without posting can I just post 30 times ? I doubt it will work

Activity is designed in a way that you need not post daily for it to rise. You can complete all 14 activity in  a particular activity period by making the 14 posts in a day. You can even post more and these will be counted when you make at least one post in ext activity period.
Activity: 70
Guys, I've just came across a great article when it comes to posting averages and different stats in regards to posting on Bitcointalk.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34678855

What made my day was to learn that newbies don't post like crazy Smiley
Activity: 13
I just clocked 4 hours and I’m still at newbie. What’s happening!???
Activity: 74
I am patiently participating in threads where I can add value even though I have limited time to read and post to eventually gain member status.  Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
This is the requirements

Brand New   0 posts
Newbie           newmember
Jr. Member   activity: 30
Member           activity: 60
Full Member   activity: 120
Sr. Member   activity: 240
Hero Member   activity: 480

New members can start posting as soon as they join. and every 14 days the activity will get updated.
Start posting atleast one quality post everyday, then you can

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/end-of-newbie-restrictions-ban-changes-423995
Activity: 82
I think there's an unspoken rule where you have to pledge your soul to Satoshi Nakamoto in order to become a member. Don't tell anyone I told you, because it's really a secret.
Activity: 16
Is the time constraint still in place?
Activity: 63
Very useful thread.

What counts as a post? does a reply count, are there any character requirements?

Thanks for the info guys.
Activity: 16
I have spent so much time here without realising that you need to post as well. Assuming I have been active for 30 days without posting can I just post 30 times ? I doubt it will work

I think you can only get max 14 activity in a 2 week period. But worth a shot anyway
copper member
Activity: 13
Activity: 28
This is the information i was looking for the long time! Thank you all so much! Smiley
Activity: 34
ops! didnt know about this
Activity: 28
I am a member for 1 month already.  And i have 14 activity post. Can i post 15 post in a day so i became jr member already?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Just curious, what does it take to go from Newbie to Jr Member status?  Is it measured on your number of posts or hours logged in the forum?  I like this forum, there are some pretty smart people and lots of good advice, I don't post much so just don't want to be a newbie forever since I don't make that many posts..

Regards,

CH

I am sure that you already know since you are now a jr. member but for the sake of explaining it, it is exactly 30 activities. 30 activities is obtain by the number of activities you have, but it doesn't mean you can post all you want and gain all activities you want. Activities has a limit, a maximum of 14 activities can only be obtained in2 weeks. That is like 1 post per day.

The time of log in doesn't really matter. But it just really takes time to rank. Just be patient and everything will be worth it at the end.
Thanks for the information but my part of the story is a bit interesting where I came in to look here as a guest from past a year just to see news about bitcoin untill recently I signed up just to see how it is being a member and now I am really enjoying to explore more things. Hopefully, I wish to get on the next boat asap Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
Just curious, what does it take to go from Newbie to Jr Member status?  Is it measured on your number of posts or hours logged in the forum?  I like this forum, there are some pretty smart people and lots of good advice, I don't post much so just don't want to be a newbie forever since I don't make that many posts..

Regards,

CH

I am sure that you already know since you are now a jr. member but for the sake of explaining it, it is exactly 30 activities. 30 activities is obtain by the number of activities you have, but it doesn't mean you can post all you want and gain all activities you want. Activities has a limit, a maximum of 14 activities can only be obtained in2 weeks. That is like 1 post per day.

The time of log in doesn't really matter. But it just really takes time to rank. Just be patient and everything will be worth it at the end.

Being patient is the key to crypto.  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Regards,

CH

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
Thanks!  Very usefull.
It makes sense to have somehing to do with time and also posting, otherwise the "account" serial producers would flood the forum with useless messages just to get upgraded...
Pages:
Jump to: