Pages:
Author

Topic: What does it take to go from Newbie to Jr Member status? Number of posts? - page 3. (Read 6544 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I have been a member for a little while also. I read a lot but I dot post a lot. This means no activity. I figured time would be a factor in my membership level. Glad to know how it really works!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Thank you for this post. Super helpful.

After all this time, still come back to this post from Google search.
Activity: 134
Multiple 2 weeks..Oh boy...So we need 6 weeks to be a junior member 14 week one 14 week 2 registered activity and on the 6th week hopefully have more than 30 activity to become a junior member...Also thus total logged in time matter?

Yes, exactly. They add 14 points for every two week period that you're active - but your total activity is never more than the number of posts that you have.

To get over 30 activity, you need to be active in at least three 2-week periods, AND have at least 30 posts

So if you posted 6 times in one two-week period you'd have only 6 - you'd need to wait another 4 weeks AND post another 24 times.

If you posted 6 times over 3 months, once every two weeks, it would be a bit different. You'd still have only 6 points, but if you posted 24 times you'd jump up to 30 points the same day.

AFAIK, time logged in is meaningless.
Activity: 38
Multiple 2 weeks..Oh boy...So we need 6 weeks to be a junior member 14 week one 14 week 2 registered activity and on the 6th week hopefully have more than 30 activity to become a junior member...Also thus total logged in time matter?
how is it possible to have been a member since 2011, but still be a newbie?

Your account age doesn't matter if you've only posted 10 times total. You need to post many times, in multiple 2-week time frames. Specific details above.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I was thinking about just the same thing. I've been around here for more than 2 yrs but still a noobie as I have only 1 post (excluding this one).
Activity: 84
Just curious, what does it take to go from Newbie to Jr Member status?  Is it measured on your number of posts or hours logged in the forum?  I like this forum, there are some pretty smart people and lots of good advice, I don't post much so just don't want to be a newbie forever since I don't make that many posts..

Regards,

CH
I'm in the same situation like you. I'm a jr. member because I don't posts a lot. I just posted during my free time.

Same here...work from 7AM to 7PM, got some family life and only wanna post something meaningful and not post because I need xx amount of posts,
if you are new to crypto you learn a lot from others (by reading), when you progress you can share your knowledge imho
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
I have been signed up on bitcointalk for a while but didnt really post much at all, however due to deeponion and the community spirit, i became very active and i went from newbie to member in just a few days.
Activity: 420
Thanks for this post. It is very useful to me
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Just curious, what does it take to go from Newbie to Jr Member status?  Is it measured on your number of posts or hours logged in the forum?  I like this forum, there are some pretty smart people and lots of good advice, I don't post much so just don't want to be a newbie forever since I don't make that many posts..

Regards,

CH
it will base on activity you have before you can be a jr.member  or other rank  check this thread to understand more about bitcointalk ranking https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608 .
Activity: 33
This is great information for newbies, thanks.
So I need 30 posts?  Shocked

To get 30 activity, you need both 1 and 2:
1. at least 30 posts
2. at least 2 "two-week periods" in which you've posted since your registration

So, yes, you need 30 posts, but not only that.

thanks. this actually helped.
Activity: 70
Just curious, what does it take to go from Newbie to Jr Member status?  Is it measured on your number of posts or hours logged in the forum?  I like this forum, there are some pretty smart people and lots of good advice, I don't post much so just don't want to be a newbie forever since I don't make that many posts..

Regards,

CH
I'm in the same situation like you. I'm a jr. member because I don't posts a lot. I just posted during my free time.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
lol you are bumping old thread.

you need 1 month time and 3x posts...
I think the OP didn't active again here.

Last Active: February 26, 2014, 05:20:07 PM
more than likely just sig spam judging from how hes been doing that a bit in his last posts. if it gets too bad then just report him and move on.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
just post one post per day and you're done no need to worry too much about it and not need to hurry for it

try to avoid from time to time to post in the off-topic section, better to spread your posting in many section
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
you need 1 month time and 3x posts...
one post per day could be done as I rmb
Activity: 98

Regards,

CH

Membergroups here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/end-of-newbie-restrictions-ban-changes-423995
thank you Smiley)
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i have tried this doesnt work out

What do you mean by that?

Activity: 42
Good information guys thanks!

Regards,

CH
Pages:
Jump to: