Pages:
Author

Topic: What exactly does a good project needs. - page 2. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
For any project to see a huge success in regard to their project solely depends on the team behind the said project. Many have forgotten that, some project had enough funds to finance their project but because there is a lack in the team the project remains stagnant without a great. I have seen numerous projects that heard good team without good finance and at the end of the project they explore revenant strategies to make the project a huge success. As for me, the project team is one if my criteria.

To my understanding, most projects who remain stagnant despite several wealth, and crowdfunding funds are that way intentionally, they chose not to further develop the project.
And if you observe deeper, you will realize that such team always postpone product launch with zero to non excuses.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
For any project to see a huge success in regard to their project solely depends on the team behind the said project. Many have forgotten that, some project had enough funds to finance their project but because there is a lack in the team the project remains stagnant without a great. I have seen numerous projects that heard good team without good finance and at the end of the project they explore revenant strategies to make the project a huge success. As for me, the project team is one if my criteria.
Good funds and smart team to manage the project perfectly, every other things comes next, team are the main reason why a project succeed or fail to succeed

You have mentioned rightly 2 valid points, but do you know that having a good team and funds is not enough to determine if a project will succeed or fail ?
Every projects needs the right community, the one that keeps it on the edges and promotes its product genuinely.

Another important aspect is when to list, no project must list wrongly, it will not succeed regardless of efforts put in place.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
Clearly l can say, success of any project. There should be hard working staff & good  management. First of all honesty is needed must.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
All started from request by owner, when he proposed to be willing to fund a project and set limits on the team that was used to advance a project that would be carried out. certainly, the owner does not want the investment value is not worth.
If that was running like what you are saying right now and everything will be fine. The problem is when it comes to the owner that doesn't even wanna waste the fund that raised from the crowdsale and it may become a boomerang. There was a lot of projects that have bad owners.
The owner must also be a competent person to be able to maintain the project in right way.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
All started from request by owner, when he proposed to be willing to fund a project and set limits on the team that was used to advance a project that would be carried out. certainly the owner does not want the investment value is not worth.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
If I think the success of a project is very dependent on the team that manages the project because of their hard work then the project will have a positive impact for investors who are monitoring the project, and also they should be able to give the best for the followers so that the value of tokens will be increased due to the big dormen in the investors.
Well, there are many things that can help a project to be good in this market. The project needs to be created by people with experience in blockchain, and that project must have a working product. In addition, the project must be supported by investors and everyone in this market

Don't you think it has to be beyond experience?
Experience without the right attitude to work, means that the project will not succeed.
Recent projects have shown us that it involves sleek and fair attitudes to triumph in the space today; also the ability to make proper decisions guide too.

The most important thing for both project devs and followers is to do a concrete research, which ensures that there are proper lay out of decisions and consequent growth of the platform.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Well, there are many things that can help a project to be good in this market. The project needs to be created by people with experience in blockchain, and that project must have a working product. In addition, the project must be supported by investors and everyone in this market
wonderful conditions but there are no such projects. Maybe you want to say that the project should be created by Satoshi Nakomoto himself in order to be successful? Now there are many good projects that are not created by the strongest teams but they achieving very good results.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Activity: 812
Merit: 503

An example is the dynamite  with several hypes and wins community vote almost everywhere, getting listed in several  exchange, yet, no product, nothing just a lame project.

The question is, would these undervalued, poor dev projects ever compensate investors in terms of returns on investment?
I hope to learn further more below.

The major tactic used by most of these lame projects with hype as stated is a supportive community. The team usually do a form of airdrop to community members who vote on several exchanges for free listing, and most likely get listed on several shitty exchanges thereby driving in new community members. Some good teams with renowned project neglect power of community which is a very big mistake to begin with, hence leading to failed project in no time. When doing research on which coin to hold for long term, one of the things I consider whether the project is community centric or not, and I believe many other crypto enthusiasts do same. In my opinion, a good project needs good marketing, a strong community and of course a good team and product.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
a really good project certainly has a large community and developers who are professional in their fields. related to the product is an important role in a project, if the project has a real product then it is likely that investors will take part in it. but currently there are many good projects but the product is not developing in the market.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
April 26, 2020, 01:31:38 PM
Everyone think that any project can be good with the strong team/community , roadmap, huge investors. But i think, only those project can be good enough which will introduce the new innovation in their own category/type. If there is 10 or more projects in a specific category, than all projects will be good at the beginning. But all those project will become a shity one in the near futures as there are more competitions and every projects are researching for the same outcomes. So only that project will be good or successfull which will be able to do any innovation in first place.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
April 26, 2020, 12:05:02 PM
A good project which wants to thrive in this industry needs to have use cases that would produce working products for real world use. Also, the team should endeavour to market their project so that investors can get to know about it. Lastly, listing on a better exchange would further increase the exposure to bring in more investors.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 26, 2020, 11:59:07 AM
solid team, responsible for the roadmap about future projects.real development.
and more,some projects focus only on fundraising where the points I mentioned above are actually more important.
as well as anything that makes the continuity of the project survive or stronger such as events and other activities.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
April 26, 2020, 11:52:50 AM
That is true, there is no such project that has a complete package for a project. Both should work on their end, the team and the community.  The team to focus on project development, marketing and keeping the community informed of development, and for the community to be patient and to have faith on the team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
April 26, 2020, 11:42:56 AM
A good project needs good teams, teams must be tech savvy, they must have past experience with blockchain technology and they must be willing to drive along with the community because belief me community have a part to play, a big one
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
April 26, 2020, 10:41:59 AM
Only one thing is needed to have a good project which is to have also a hardworking and dedicated team , they are known because of thier conribution in crypto, a team that can solve every problem that will come on thier project.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
April 26, 2020, 10:13:27 AM
Good projects needs good community, transparent team and a working team with good product. A team with good mindset and team that understands what Cryptocurrency is and also have team growth in mind and investors funds in Mind. A good team with enthusiasm usually excel than those pump and dump projects. With a working products, investors will look for you.

Agree.. and don't forget about Community trust, because this is important when nobody never trust your project anymore.. well in my opinion the project will fail.

Most project developers are the cause of the lack of trust in their projects.
A project that does not deliver on time or never even deliver cannot be trusted.
A project team that lies to her community cannot be trusted.
A project team that hides relevant information that needs to be shared cannot be trusted.
A project with a fake team or a team that is anonymous cannot be trusted.
And the list goes on and on like that...
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
April 26, 2020, 08:40:48 AM
In my opinion, some successful projects have credible teams and great consultants. In addition to having attractive products that are not less important, they have the cash to enter large markets and make businesses run, for example, holding courses to present products and attract investors. So don't expect too much if the dev project doesn't have the rules above because it's likely that what happened ended in disappointment.
Pages:
Jump to: