Pages:
Author

Topic: What exactly does a good project needs. - page 4. (Read 1982 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
April 05, 2020, 03:49:52 PM
The most important thing is the background of the team and their track record . If the team jas exposure in the domain in which they are trying to develop something then it's well and good . Also see the market they are trying to penetrate and if there is really a requirement for such a thing.
To me, those are just too ordinary for us to evaluate a project. Nowadays scam projects can fake profiles in detail to deceive investors, we should pay attention to their ideas, their products and their partners. Those are the things that will make their project successful or unsuccessful

You cannot rely solely on the team because what if the devs decide that it's going to be their exit scam? They made some good projects and made some money and reputation and now will run another bitconnect, get a few million dollars each and live of it for the rest of their lives.

You can't rely on the name behind a project. The most important thing is what the project is about. Is it something revolutionary or just another centralized shitcoin with big premine.
Activity: 189
Merit: 2
April 05, 2020, 03:37:28 PM
- A great leader.
- Unique developers and active github..
- Honest and Transparent team.
- Funds
- Good community management.
- Good business plan and economic model.
- Important use case and product.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
April 04, 2020, 08:56:28 AM
Innovation is very very important, you are building a project in the lands of projects, there are probably close to 5k coins/tokens right now in the world, thousands of them didn't day of light and they are all gone, probably around 3k of them are still around somewhere in the world and around 1000 of them actually gets listed somewhere right now.

It means you have a HUGE competition and in order to stand out somehow you need to innovate, you need to do something that will actually change the world or at least make a huge impact on the crypto world. You may think the innovation and the idea you have is enough, but I can promise you that it is not really enough, you have to do even more and more so that you can show the world that you are "the one" otherwise people will just overlook you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
April 01, 2020, 05:13:39 AM
I think a good project really needs to be needed, where it concerns bounty hunters who always need a good project. For the problem of compensation for investment returns, I think it depends on the initial agreement between the developer and the investor. I think the project has its own policy in implementing it
True, because hunters will also feel very tired when after doing a good job but not paid, so in this case it is very clear that the hunters need a project that is really good and has the potential to develop in any condition.
But good projects will not make bounty to attract interested people and investors. They have enough funds to operate and develop projects, bounty projects are non-investor projects and they are more likely to fail when they start an ICO or IEO. From 2019 until now I haven't seen any successful projects on this forum, they end up with a big scam.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
April 01, 2020, 05:06:46 AM
I think a good project really needs to be needed

You are right, for altcoins to remain relevant, there is a need for projects to be good.
And if it is to highlight importance amongst others, you need to take note that a good project needs a good dev, a trusting community, a realistic product.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
April 01, 2020, 12:34:58 AM
If the project is undervalued and the development is not going well, there are more chances that the project will go down and under the table for anybody to notice. Then a few years later someone will buy the project shares by some private deal and the investors will be shown the middle finger and told to f-- off. This has been my experience with altcoins and thus I dont put money in them anymore.

Whether a community can bring back a project and depending on that to wait for the price pump is a risky move. It is better to just sell off at a loss than to wait for that, because majority of such cases are waste.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
March 31, 2020, 11:45:39 PM
I think a good project really needs to be needed, where it concerns bounty hunters who always need a good project. For the problem of compensation for investment returns, I think it depends on the initial agreement between the developer and the investor. I think the project has its own policy in implementing it
True, because hunters will also feel very tired when after doing a good job but not paid, so in this case it is very clear that the hunters need a project that is really good and has the potential to develop in any condition.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
March 31, 2020, 11:30:55 PM
The most important thing is the background of the team and their track record . If the team jas exposure in the domain in which they are trying to develop something then it's well and good . Also see the market they are trying to penetrate and if there is really a requirement for such a thing.
To me, those are just too ordinary for us to evaluate a project. Nowadays scam projects can fake profiles in detail to deceive investors, we should pay attention to their ideas, their products and their partners. Those are the things that will make their project successful or unsuccessful
that means the transparency is something that really needed by anyone. We have blockchain and when a project can't even prove it through use tx id to make it becomes more transparent and becareful if that can be considered as a scam project dude. There were so many people getting fooled caused by this.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
March 31, 2020, 07:46:24 PM
From what I see it needs a good and dedicated developer, It needs financial support in private companies because ICO does not work now. Of course, community support, also some partnership with existing and working companies. It is very hard to start now if you don't have any funds just like starting from scratch it does not work anymore maybe IEO will work but on a decent exchange like binance.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
March 31, 2020, 07:27:20 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
March 31, 2020, 10:10:10 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 25, 2020, 06:56:20 PM
Some devs are good with project, but lacks community, While Some dev lacks good project, but their community noise can drive price to heights beyond a good project with lack of community can attain.

And if you will agree with me many solid project have gone below radar because of that while many over hyped projects are being shilled endlessly.

An example is the dynamite  with several hypes and wins community vote almost everywhere, getting listed in several  exchange, yet, no product, nothing just a lame project.

The question is, would these undervalued, poor dev projects ever compensate investors in terms of returns on investment?
I hope to learn further more below.
New projects need funds to create service or product as promised before funds rise. But sometimes reality is different, products isn't so easy to create in few times as roadmap. When partnership and exchange can be made as projects similarity with other and  funds rise with hardcap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
March 31, 2020, 09:40:27 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
March 31, 2020, 09:35:21 AM
For me, a good project need essential elements to work out on getting into the way to success. A good project must be composed of trustworthy developers of the project in which it can be possible that there are well-known member in the developers team so that we can somehow state that this project can lead into a good path. It is also in need that they have unique or genuine idea for the project added by effort on having strategical marketing to be able for people to recognize their existence and get interested into the project itself. It will also be essential that the project has a large community to support and promote the project to gain and attract potential investors. For me, those are the essential, important and needed elements for a good project. It is not just all about the price but also for the idea of the project, and that is an ideal good project for me.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 25, 2020, 06:58:00 PM
Good projects require experienced developers and of course have a good reputation in managing previous projects. good projects must also have tangible products, demand for tokens in the market is always increasing and the team is always active in updating their projects.
it also have to be trustworthy, have to has good experience and reputation, but this field is here only for a decade so we shouldn't expect to be there a lot of projects with heavy past experience
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
March 25, 2020, 06:40:34 PM
Good projects require experienced developers and of course have a good reputation in managing previous projects. good projects must also have tangible products, demand for tokens in the market is always increasing and the team is always active in updating their projects.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
March 25, 2020, 06:25:47 PM
If a coin is going to survive long term it needs to become a national currency.
Thats the future.
Look at TemTum, in talks with Anguilla and more countries still to be announced.

I do not think all tokens have to follow temtum path as a national currency
There are diverse ways for a product to be successful and survive on the long term.

Solid products, good team of developers and necessary marketers does it quite well.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
March 22, 2020, 06:51:15 PM
We all know that there is no guarantee of return on investment and all investments are risky which are confirmed now after months of downtrend we have seen many alts and tokens to drop to hundreds time less than ico price or there peak price values.
A good project is the one which has all the good ingredients added like competent and experienced team, highly in demand product/service/platform, large community and also massive userbase, continuous targetted advertising, active and ontime product developemnt and also continuous work to enhance user experience are some points for a successful project.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
March 22, 2020, 06:44:11 PM
Some devs are good with project, but lacks community, While Some dev lacks good project, but their community noise can drive price to heights beyond a good project with lack of community can attain.

And if you will agree with me many solid project have gone below radar because of that while many over hyped projects are being shilled endlessly.

An example is the dynamite  with several hypes and wins community vote almost everywhere, getting listed in several  exchange, yet, no product, nothing just a lame project.

The question is, would these undervalued, poor dev projects ever compensate investors in terms of returns on investment?
I hope to learn further more below.
Whatever needs to new project. Project that makes any promises, it's not very easy make to real or actuals service. Good project more need excellent team manager and good partnership. I also follow team members working speed and social update every time.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 22, 2020, 06:10:34 PM
If a coin is going to survive long term it needs to become a national currency.
Thats the future.
Look at TemTum, in talks with Anguilla and more countries still to be announced.
Pages:
Jump to: