Pages:
Author

Topic: What exchanges will survive? - page 13. (Read 1360 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
March 11, 2018, 07:34:36 PM
I don't care about their names but the point is whatever the names and types of exchanges which will last forever is an Honest, Shariah, and Trustful exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 11, 2018, 07:23:52 PM
poloniex of course.

that's been bought out by circle who have goldman sachs backing, among many others, plus the SEC okayed the sale.

https://twitter.com/nathanielpopper/status/968202570719117313/photo/1

it doesn't get much more establishment than that.

other exchanges will probably have to get into bed in a similar manner with bigger players or shut down. the free for all is gonna be over very soon for anywhere that deals with  america at least. 

Poloniex should survive because I trade there, kidding aside big exchanges I believe will survive. I hope many exchanges will do, of course we don't want exchanges to be out of the market specially when your funds are there but the competition are getting high so for them to survive they must continue to improve their services.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
March 11, 2018, 07:18:42 PM
If we are talking about the current exchange that's been very active today, I must say that Binance and Bittrex have the greater chance of surviving through the coming years. Bittrex has been delisting numerous coins that cannot meet their requirements as they are apparently adhering to US laws. With that, Bittrex would likely to survive when new laws will be passed down to regulate exchanges. As for Binance, well, I don't have anything to say about them but I have a hunch that they will make it through.

As for my own desire, I would want to have exchanges that are mostly composed of decentralized ones. This is the main goal of cryptocurrency and we should live up to it. I'm pretty sure that it will come sooner as we are having different exchanges sprouting out every day with decentralized included in their tagline.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 06:59:01 PM
Binance, bittrex, bitfinex, poloniex...and many other exchanges will ( probably ) disappear in the future and the fully decentralised exchanges will take the place ( where the exchange "which actually plays the role of third party ", won't have any influence on transactions ) ie the transactions will be made from wallet to wallet without the need to deposit and withdraw from the exchange platform
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
March 11, 2018, 06:56:49 PM
poloniex of course.

that's been bought out by circle who have goldman sachs backing, among many others, plus the SEC okayed the sale.

https://twitter.com/nathanielpopper/status/968202570719117313/photo/1

it doesn't get much more establishment than that.

other exchanges will probably have to get into bed in a similar manner with bigger players or shut down. the free for all is gonna be over very soon for anywhere that deals with  america at least. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
March 11, 2018, 06:32:24 PM
Well there are stricter regulations coming up day in and out concerning exchanges but most exchanges will still continue operations and so all they will need to do will be to comply with the regulations being brought up.In any case the decentralized exchanges will eventually become the exchanges of choice very soon.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
March 11, 2018, 05:58:05 PM
Big centralized exchanges that only offer crypto to crypto will eventually die. There just isn't a need to trust anyone in crypto and people will come to realize that very soon with all the DEXs coming out. One of them will do it right, advertise enough to get people in, generate hype and good to go.

We'll need the fiat to crypto exchanges because it's a way for new people to get in and is highly regulated, and we'll need DEXs. Polo, binance, bittrex, they'll either need to become decentralized, which I think binance said 3y where going to, or they'll just get rekt.
Activity: 302
Merit: 15
March 11, 2018, 03:31:19 PM
For some reason, I have my faith on Bittrex.
But everyone is talking about coins and ICOs but I tend to believe most of the exchanges will be closed soon.
An exchange is a hell of a thing.
Pages:
Jump to: