Pages:
Author

Topic: What factors make Bitcoin rise again? - page 14. (Read 2380 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 09:32:54 AM
The factor of investor confidence is I think bitcoin bounces back and the second factor is Bitcoin Prices are influenced and controlled by buyers and rumors circulate when issues or good news about Bitcoin of course this will affect the rise in bitcon prices.
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 01:47:11 PM
bitcoin price rose up by 12% in less than an hour on Tuesday to reach over 7k $, I can't believe this is simply for more demands on BTC or because we are close to the end of the year as some other members said which is completely wrong, maybe it's due to Charlee Lee tweet where he advised to try to own 1 BTC before buying any other coin, having 785k followers, he can do it.
Activity: 334
July 19, 2018, 12:37:00 PM
Bitcoin prices rose sharply today, climbing past $7,000 and rising to their highest since June as strong momentum drove gains.
The digital currency's price hit $7,440.25 on the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index (BPI), up 11.7% gain from the daily low of $6,663.03.

Link: Bitcoin surge: multiple factors contributing to the rally?

What factors make Bitcoin rise again? Will it continue to rise?
The current Bitcoin rise is mainly due to the news that the biggest ETF authorised participants is planning to launch Bitcoin ETF. The news has given a wave of speculation to current btc price and it is accordingly growing.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
July 19, 2018, 12:33:31 PM
Bitcoin prices rose sharply today, climbing past $7,000 and rising to their highest since June as strong momentum drove gains.
The digital currency's price hit $7,440.25 on the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index (BPI), up 11.7% gain from the daily low of $6,663.03.

bitcoin price up and down is normal. if more people are interested to buy bitcoin or any positive news come regarding crypto. this factor effects to increase bitcoin price . Coindesk states that it can reach 8000$ also within a month in this post - https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-prepares-to-test-8k-after-bull-breather/

here are some factors that effects bitcoin price as per this website - https://www.businessinsider.in/Some-of-bitcoins-biggest-traders-are-teaming-up-to-lure-Wall-Street-money-to-crypto/articleshow/65057635.cms

• TrueDigital has teamed up with some of the largest crypto firms to launched two crypto price indices for bitcoin and ether, the company announced Thursday.
    Sunil Hirani said it could lure in big institutional money to crypto.

other secret factors - some big players come to market for trading.

If people feel panic price of bitcoin may decreased also. That stage is panic selling like last few months with bitcoin price
Activity: 323
July 19, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

The number one factor that can bitcoin rise again is the demand of the bitcoin. I think if the demand of bitcoin, it can help the bitcoin to rise again and recover from the fall. Also if the bitcoin increases it's demand the bitcoin price will be also increases and it is the chance of the bitcoin users to earn more money.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
July 19, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

When people are in buy mode then prices will go up. Some big positive news can also help. But mostly is the buying and selling of bitcoin that prices go up and down. That is why it is better to hold unless you really need to sell by
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 12:27:26 PM
Price is determined by demand. Recently, there are many positive factors in the market. I think new capital has entered the market and pushed up prices.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 12:24:14 PM
When the market grew, no one looked at the charts.There was a huge hype.Everyone just bought.Now people have become smarter and began to study the market.Now there was an impulse of the price because of the purchase of one large investor
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 12:18:20 PM
I think persons understand that a big boom is coming for bitcoin market. I am not going to be left behind either. I believe part of the major price influence is the likely  ETF debate and optimistic approval.
Activity: 169
July 19, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

The only reason is the market trend. Many rich people in the world are intending to invest in Bitcoin. If I remember correctly, I read some news about the French billionaire buying over 1000 BTC over the past few days.
Activity: 182
July 19, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

In my opinion, the only and uncontested growth factor of Bitcoin is the profit of investors and fixing it on the stock exchange by selling Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
July 19, 2018, 12:12:52 PM
I think there is more news about whether Bitcoin countries are adopting more or some of the world's billionaires are investing in Bitcoin in the past few days. Whatever the reason, when prices rise, everyone is happy
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 12:11:18 PM
The most accurate reason is that investors return to invest in the market when the 2018 world cup ends. Most of the big investors went to Russia to see the biggest football tournament in the world. So they sold Bitcoin in exchange for cash, and now they are back
Activity: 280
July 19, 2018, 12:09:18 PM
More buyers. Bitcoin price goes up.

More sellers. Bitcoin price falls.
I agree with your opinion. The simplest reason is supply and demand. If the demand is high, but the supply is low then surely the price will increase. And when the demand is low, the price will be lower
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 12:03:29 PM
Several factors can make bitcoin to rise again even faster than we think ,they main one is when people hold it for long and not just after dumping it at every rumour they hear 
I think one of this several factors that may increase the value of bitcoin again is those people who are investing to the bitcoin who buy a large number of bitcoin and this leads to the higher demand of bitcoin, and due to his higher demand of bitcoin the demand also in the market becomes higher too.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
July 19, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
I believe that the news related to the speech, the sec on the recognition of bitcoin as an asset, and not as a currency, influenced it. And allowed Coinbase to trade bitcoins. That was the catalyst. But the most surprising thing is that today they denied the news. P((((((
Activity: 645
July 19, 2018, 11:54:05 AM
Several factors can make bitcoin to rise again even faster than we think ,they main one is when people hold it for long and not just after dumping it at every rumour they hear 
Activity: 188
July 19, 2018, 11:48:17 AM
The factors that can make bitcoin to rise again is when we have more of holders than dumpers and also when bitcoin is widely accepted as a means of transaction. When we have more of good  ICOs too it can make bitcoin rise
Activity: 80
July 19, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
Definitely yes, if you think I’m just saying. See the previous year stats and you will be able to see for yourself.

New people always ask me this question because they don’t research from themselves. Please don’t invest like this. Study about bitcoin , and if you have believe in it then hold it.
Activity: 308
July 19, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
the growth of bitcoin depends very much on third-party positive or negative news! Now this crypto market is very much off the government and its relationship! government in different countries are differently related to bitcoin and the entire crypto market! as well as not an important factor in the growth or fall affect people with large wallets that buy or sell large amounts of bitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: