Pages:
Author

Topic: What factors make Bitcoin rise again? - page 8. (Read 2380 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 22, 2018, 01:03:20 AM
Many are claiming that institutional investors are beginning to look at Bitcoin again and if the SEC approves the application to create an EFT by the CBOE, this could be the catalyst we need for another bull run to enter the market, first for Bitcoin, then for the better quality altcoins. I think this will be determined on the 16th August or on a later date if the SEC decides to delay the outcome. If this outcome is not the one that occurs, then we might see a downside back to 5.5k approx USD for Bitcoin and another long bearish winter until something big comes again for Bitcoin. I just hope they approve the damn thing lol. This bear market has totally crushed me.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 12:56:00 AM
In my point of view, the biycoin will rise again if there are tradere and investors that buys bitcoin and sell whenever to gain profit or not, it will affect the rising ang falling of the bitcoin prices. However, if many investors will ok in a little profit, i think bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 12:55:09 AM
There are many buy if i summaries according to my understanding one major factor is newest trend among the banking sector to use bitcoin as a currency because we can see many news coming regarding the fact that huge banks like Swiz Bank, Argentinian Bank, German Bank allowing there customers to do transactions by involving bitcoin in various situations and another significant factor is major developed countries, Organizations attraction towards bitcoin as an investment opportunity which is a significant reason for bitcoin to increase the demand and to rise.    
Activity: 26
July 22, 2018, 12:52:19 AM
Bitcoin prices rose sharply today, climbing past $7,000 and rising to their highest since June as strong momentum drove gains.
The digital currency's price hit $7,440.25 on the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index (BPI), up 11.7% gain from the daily low of $6,663.03.

Link: Bitcoin surge: multiple factors contributing to the rally?

What factors make Bitcoin rise again? Will it continue to rise?

Maybe because of the market demand , and hoping that there no hacking of some exchange will happen anymore which causing the crash of bitcoin.
Activity: 518
July 22, 2018, 12:42:22 AM
I think the factors that make the price of bitcoin rise again there are more investors are buying large quantities that affect the the price of bitcoin to increase more because of low in supply in the market.
Activity: 514
●●
July 22, 2018, 12:31:22 AM
For me the Bitcoin factor will be expensive again where big investors will go back to buy Bitcoin with a huge amount again.
Activity: 210
July 22, 2018, 12:27:19 AM
If bitcoin has a high demand from people who will buy bitcoin then definitely the bitcoin market price becomes high. The demand for bitcoin excludes indirectly promoting bitcoin from tokens made to promote the project using the ICO system. The token is definitely an altcoin for bitcoin and it will help promote bitcoin which can also get high demand.
Activity: 103
July 22, 2018, 12:14:06 AM
First i want to says congratulations to holders Bitcoin, I think you get a profit now.
Any some factors can make Bitcoin rise :
- The volume of Bitcoin trade is small
- The good news of Bitcoin like some country accepted payment using Bitcoin
Just 2 point I know, But may the other friend can adding some point.
Thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 12:08:42 AM
at the end of every year bitcoin always rises in price. Maybe this year will start in August, and as already many people know this then people will be competing to buy bitcoin at the cheapest price this month to benefit later. Look at it later, but that does not mean the price will always go up It will cause growth in any case. Most likely this will happen before the end of 2018 easy easy

For me one of the best factors to rise bitcoin is the increasing large number of investors that are buying and investing bitcoin in bitcoin is the most effective to make progress of bitcoin.
Activity: 29
July 21, 2018, 11:55:09 PM
at the end of every year bitcoin always rises in price. Maybe this year will start in August, and as already many people know this then people will be competing to buy bitcoin at the cheapest price this month to benefit later. Look at it later, but that does not mean the price will always go up It will cause growth in any case. Most likely this will happen before the end of 2018 easy easy
Activity: 27
July 21, 2018, 11:40:33 PM
Well there are many reasons to list but I can put it in simple terms and that is the need for bitcoin. Demand for bitcoin includes the promotion of bitcoin indirectly from the tokens that are made to promote a project using the ICO system.
Activity: 160
July 21, 2018, 05:24:26 PM
I believed that it will continue to rise & When More or many buyers then it will happen & Bitcoin price goes up.
Activity: 252
July 21, 2018, 02:38:37 PM
now the crypto market has the properties of manipulation! now very large wallets can lower or increase the stability of bitcoin! as well as very strong influence have miners! But still when someone wants to buy or sell a large volume of bitcoins, that's when the rate begins to change very much! when there will be many competitors at bitcoin, and there will be regulation by the state, then there will be no sharp leaps in price!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
July 21, 2018, 02:17:31 PM
The good news and all the other situations in where bitcoin is going to be discussed or used on the near future, that is the best way in that bitcoin can go up without any manipulations.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 02:12:59 PM
Really affecting the price of bitcoin is its demand. Because of this, the bitcoin price is based on the number of people buying so if only a few people buy and more sellers will drop the bitcoin price. So when a lot of entrepreneurs accept bitcoin as a way of paying for their service or product, it will definitely neglect the rapid rise of bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
July 21, 2018, 02:07:50 PM
Technically more people avoid risk then bitcoin price will drop and so does when bitcoin price hike, then it means people start to buy bitcoin. I dont see any long term reason for bitcoin rise now, it need more steady fundamental news to hold the trend. Demand for cryptocurrencies start to increased last year in the mid semester and i think people start to consider this timing to buy more bitcoin.  Grin Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
July 21, 2018, 02:04:46 PM
Bitcoin prices rose sharply today, climbing past $7,000 and rising to their highest since June as strong momentum drove gains.
The digital currency's price hit $7,440.25 on the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index (BPI), up 11.7% gain from the daily low of $6,663.03.

Link: Bitcoin surge: multiple factors contributing to the rally?

What factors make Bitcoin rise again? Will it continue to rise?

There are many technical and fundamental factors by which we can say that Bitcoin may rise and that includes like Political events or any kind of major announcements that directly or indirectly related to the cryptocurrency market. Apart from these factors, there are also technical factors or you can technical setups like Accumulation zone, and the start of the rally setups with increasing volume which indicates the rise of bitcoin again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 11:18:23 AM
it all depends on the community, the more that invest in bitcoin then bitcoin prices will rise sharply. give people hope and positive information about bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
July 21, 2018, 10:14:56 AM
Well there are many reasons to enumerate but i could put it into simple terms and that is the demand for bitcoin. If bitcoin has high demand from the people who will going to buy bitcoin then definitely bitcoin market price goes high. Demand for bitcoin does includes indirectly promoting bitcoin from those tokens being made to promote a project using the ICO system. Those tokens are clearly altcoins for bitcoin and it will help promote bitcoin that could also get a high demand for bitcoin.
Activity: 56
July 21, 2018, 10:56:01 AM
Yes Bitcoin rise again. There are several reason to increasing Bitcoin. Bitcoin is developing, Bitcoin‘s popularity is rising, and demand is rising.
Pages:
Jump to: