Pages:
Author

Topic: What factors make Bitcoin rise again? - page 3. (Read 2408 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
September 24, 2018, 01:17:57 AM
which makes a factor of the increase in bitcoin prices may be due to good news and maybe also because of the higher demand that can make prices expensive and experience price increases.

I'm sure the mindset of bitcoin users today has developed and matured, so they aren't always affected by media coverage. And in my opinion, the increase in the price of bitcoin at that time was caused by the existence of buying action which was large in a number of markets. This thing of course can trigger high demand. In each transaction activity surely there will be two aspects that are interconnected, among others namely demand and supply. Requests and offers will meet each other and will form a meeting point in unit prices.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 08:02:10 PM
which makes a factor of the increase in bitcoin prices may be due to good news and maybe also because of the higher demand that can make prices expensive and experience price increases.

Not good news will take effect in the real world of crypto mate, but the most important thing about price to rise again was a massive adoption from every people who wanted to buy bitcoin as their asset. We need to wait until such time the development will take over for the price to increase as well.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:24:14 PM
There are so many factors that can influence the value of bitcoin, such as positive news and also investors who adopt bitcoin, and demand that makes the value of bitcoin increase.
Activity: 471
September 22, 2018, 06:48:51 PM
Activity: 308
September 22, 2018, 06:40:23 PM
Well, any factors can be the reason of high or low the bitcoin price, but the number of buyers are the main factors that will make the price keep rising
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 12:11:47 PM
Investment. the more buyer the more higher the price will be. In contrary, if sellers number are bigger than buyers, the price will goes down I guess.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
September 22, 2018, 12:10:09 PM
I believe the factors that make Bitcoin rise again is the approval of Bitcoin ETF.  In short the legalization and support of the government.

Once Bitcoin is widely accepted by majority of powerful countries, there is no doubt that the interest of those who are half-hearted will be pointed to Bitcoin.  This is the factor that they are waiting to fully believe in Bitcoin.  Along with that, new waves of stores will be accepting bitcoin and the demand will surely skyrocket that will dramatically increase the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 11:55:14 AM
maybe the factor why the price of bitcoin has an up and down price movement is probably because of the information circulating in some media and for rising prices usually due to good news.
There are maybe investors or group of investors that bought it or will use it as terms of their transaction. Even it seems to be still a high price in bitcoin. Many newbies and investors will still eyed to buy it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 11:43:40 AM
the factor that makes the price of bitcoin rise again seems like there is good news that can trigger an increase in the price of bitcoin again and make the price of bitcoin can be very expensive again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 11:00:15 AM
the most affected from the increase in the value of bitcoin is of course the interest of large investors towards crypto currency and there is no panic sell in low prices
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 05:40:34 AM
maybe the factor why the price of bitcoin has an up and down price movement is probably because of the information circulating in some media and for rising prices usually due to good news.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 22, 2018, 04:45:38 AM
Today's Bitcoin is also growing fast, and I am looking for an answer. It seems that the price of Bitcoin will soon exceed $7000.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 22, 2018, 04:19:33 AM
Bitcoin prices rose sharply today, climbing past $7,000 and rising to their highest since June as strong momentum drove gains.
The digital currency's price hit $7,440.25 on the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index (BPI), up 11.7% gain from the daily low of $6,663.03.

Link: Bitcoin surge: multiple factors contributing to the rally?

What factors make Bitcoin rise again? Will it continue to rise?

One of them is the news media. The rise of news about the bitcoin ETF in various media has been trusted can provide a drastic change in the price of bitcoin. It's not surprising that finally triggered the emergence of various assumptions among investors and market makers seemed to be sitting in their hands because some goals continued to emerge as the next bitcoin destination. In the end the money stopped at the SEC table while the market remained in critical anticipation.
Activity: 392
September 21, 2018, 11:31:49 PM
the growth of bitcoin depends very much on third-party positive or negative news! Now this crypto market is very much off the government and its relationship! government in different countries are differently related to bitcoin and the entire crypto market! as well as not an important factor in the growth or fall affect people with large wallets that buy or sell large amounts of bitcoin!

if investors or bitcoin holders are not affected by negative news about bitcoin, then I think this is not a serious problem that makes the price of bitcoin go down, up and down bitcoin in crypto currency in my opinion it is a natural thing to happen, so let's take the issue too much
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 07:41:53 PM
I think the factor that makes bitcoin prices rise again and starts to recover prices because there is good news that triggers investors and popes to buy bitcoin again so that prices rise again like today which started to rise again in price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 07:19:09 PM
Price is related to demand and supply based on this when investors sell more coins that time price falls and when they started to buy coins then the price again increase also it’s the best time to buy coins that’s why many investors invest money in BTC and automatically price started to increase.

Yes I agree with you,  also one factor that the investor came along is the price that is really low. As soon as they realize that taking the opportunity now will be a great chance to start a new business.

The price of bitcoin is directly proportional to the rate of investors came. Also same in lowering the price,  the price gets low as the rate of investors increases.
Activity: 271
August 16, 2018, 07:01:51 AM
I believe that factors that may help BTC to rise or gain more income is to people must be patience in waiting for the value to goes high. People must help one another in order for them to gain higher income than they expected. Also, people must be wise so that hackers will not easily get or scam their account.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 21, 2018, 04:42:01 AM
Price is related to demand and supply based on this when investors sell more coins that time price falls and when they started to buy coins then the price again increase also it’s the best time to buy coins that’s why many investors invest money in BTC and automatically price started to increase.

I think everyone knows about the systematics but what is asked here is the factor that makes prices rise, which is why demand can rise? of course there are many things that affect that, such as speculation from the whales, or the shocking positive news is also influential
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
September 21, 2018, 04:26:22 AM
Price is related to demand and supply based on this when investors sell more coins that time price falls

Every price is related in this way, I dont believe in the whole investor idea.  Bitcoin does not match that profile of investment, BTC must be used and the greater the number of users then you have your strong demand scenario.

BTC supply is fixed of course, no additional supply is coming online only the previous holders especially if they no longer wish to use BTC at all will then represent a selling force.

Simple factor then is to have greater numbers of people joining BTC use then those had held or used BTC and sell completely.      An additional factor is halvening which is the block reward falling, next this happens 2020 I think so a while yet
Activity: 686
September 21, 2018, 04:00:24 AM
Bitcoin price has been less volatile lately compared to 6 months ago. As the price becomes more stable, consumers are starting to think about investing in Bitcoin again.  As you're thinking about this, take a look at the questions we frequently get about Bitcoin as an investment or trading opportunity:

Is Bitcoin currently a buy or a sell?
Should I sell or hold Bitcoin today, if I purchased it 3 months ago?
Is Bitcoin a good buy/investment opportunity?

A good article about bitcoin. The Link: https://www.finstead.com/bite/Bitcoin-bull-case-bear-case-September-20-2018

Each person will have a different perspective on the Bitcoin market, so once the Bitcoin market is kept increasing which we cannot able to understand why the price of Bitcoin is increasing and why the price of Bitcoin is decreasing. There are many panic people who start selling when they made little profit, it is impossible to guess when and how long it will take to increase.
Pages:
Jump to: