Pages:
Author

Topic: What fears did you have when you first started dealing with Cryptocurrencies? - page 5. (Read 577 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When you first went head first into the unknown,what were your thoughts? What were you afraid the most?  Huh

I feel my first time coins transfer into another wallet because i have doubts myself what will happen if i put wrong wallet address surely all my coins lost in quick.
But i make it properly and thanks my coin are transferred safe i lost my fear.

Im still being extra careful when transferring coins to a different wallet. Better safe than sorry,right? Cheesy
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When you first went head first into the unknown,what were your thoughts? What were you afraid the most?  Huh

I feel my first time coins transfer into another wallet because i have doubts myself what will happen if i put wrong wallet address surely all my coins lost in quick.
But i make it properly and thanks my coin are transferred safe i lost my fear.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I feared that I may not be able to get a hang of it. But everything can be learned in time. So I invested some time in researching. And I was able to atleast learn the basics which is enough to get started. And now I get to learn and absorb new stuff on a daily basis. I realized that it is not only the money that attracted me, but the learnings which are equally valuable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
High Volatile that leads to rekt which is very bad at first. but after reading their volume chart analaysis marketcap and bitcoin volatility last year. i'm smart in another way around and this makes me feel good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
In the beginning my biggest fears was that I am wasting my time and money.
I was afraid I can become easy prey of the speculative prices and be caught in the middle of pump and dump games.
Activity: 350
what I fear is that if I buy a coin and the coin goes down I lose all the coins I have and that's long enough to collect the coin again.
Activity: 62
Yes of course i definelty have fears with cryptocurrencies i dont what should i do.If my campaigns should pay  or my money will loss or be gained with my work but eventually right now a happy and very confident  of my skills i learned.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11

I think my biggest fear was that I was wasting time, after I started to make money more fears have turned more towards losing that money but at least now I am at the stage of viewing at it like a worst case scenario I lose money I've earned and nothing more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I don't have any fear then, it is now I do have some second thought of what is going to happen when the huge market correction comes, to me I just believe it is coming everything is a circle, I just want to be able to make money when the market is up or down
Activity: 252
I have a hacked mew purse.Hacked into the stock exchange ED and stole the keys of wallets .I have normally escaped in total they stole about $ 500 .We advise to be careful with this exchange
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
With Bethovens in 2010, only like enternaiment, i came to btalk from russian 2ch, where i came from 4ch. In not-remember-what-year buyed some BTC on Gox, then change for LTC on 0.5 $ price, then make x10 in btc-e(idiot Grin). Then looks to efir in 14 like to another scam like all small crypts, now after lost 2k $ blockcats with priv key and all my login(no make sence cause i sit all this years RO, Anonim Legion Cheesy), write here with my Brighton Beach Engreesh from Russia, with dream to become Hero member before collapse of BTC, Yarrrr
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
I was afraid to lose all my hardwork money. I worked like months in full time job to get that $1-2-3k and it was everything I got. Crypto was hard place where you could lose everything by misclick.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
I was scared real time. I was like this money is gone. It was a battle of breaking the barrier. Eventually, friends encouraged me and I had to let go. This is how I broke the barrier.
Activity: 448
when i first dealed with cryptocurrencies i afraid that i can be failed or  cheated, I  did translation of one project  i thought that  project owner wouldnt paid me))))
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
The worst thing is to buy cryptocurrency and don't know what to do with it, but trust me it's worth it!
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Was most afraid of losing it all at once. But you gotta let money roll to make money, so you get over it and try to make some good investments.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
I do only fear one thing about cryptocurrency, losing everything I had by the means of unexpected error,  illegalization, or hacking on any cryptocurrency. I invested alot and now gains alot yet scared that my crypto balances would be gone like bubble.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
If you're afraid of investing it's better to try with a small sum that you won't regret if you loose it. Everyone make mistakes, even experienced traders, and you always have a risk in crypto, but it's definitely worth trying.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I'm not a gambler, so of course I was afraid it was gonna drop to oblivion as soon as I invested. Instead it went up by so much while I was sitting on the sideline before I finally jumped in.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I'm a nervous type of person when it comes to new things most if they are unknown to me, first-time fears or just nervousness well I can't sort that out it will be mixed emotions, The first thing that strikes to my mind is the question, can I do it? I can't understand a single word or details about the cryptocurrencies, It's totally a new world for me as in the early days of my life I don't have a single interest about the economy and currencies but the more I emerge myself to crypto, I'm starting to like this kind of deal. Until now I'm still learning about cryptocurrencies and I'm happy with it.
Pages:
Jump to: