Pages:
Author

Topic: What fears did you have when you first started dealing with Cryptocurrencies? - page 6. (Read 577 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
When you first went head first into the unknown,what were your thoughts? What were you afraid the most?  Huh
Honestly i dont have any fears when i just started dealing with cryptocurrencies because before i invest or get into something i will first try to get all the information that i need so that when i start investing i dont have any fears and i dont have to ask other people about it. cryptocurrency is a good investment but it is more risky than other kind of investment but hey risk and losing are all part of any investment.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
fears of entry as might to requires of more with details as not with the casuals on entrance as managing tasks of examination.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
My fear was receiving payments on my first smartphone crypto wallet. It was hard and stressful understanding how to receive the payment from activities I did on faucets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
Not afraid, just curious...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When you first went head first into the unknown,what were your thoughts? What were you afraid the most?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: