Pages:
Author

Topic: What food restaurant do you suggest for a date? - page 2. (Read 536 times)

copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
When your girl is right.
Restaurant doesnt matter.
Its about who are you eating with.
And the moment you are with.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
I am planning to date my girlfriend what would be the best food do you suggest?
This all depends on your girlfriend, do you have an idea what food she likes? Usually girls love pasta so if your gf like that then go for an italian resto.

I think she will like any food as long as she's with you so be a romantic and gentleman guy.
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
I'd recommend just to ask her what she likes. You can't guess for sure.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
it depends on for how long you know each other, and since when you have been dating. if it is the first time, it would be better to go to a more modern restaurant that serves good wines with some not loudy but live music. if not the first one, it is ok to just go whatever you both would love to eat  Smiley
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I am planning to date my girlfriend what would be the best food do you suggest?
You should know first what type of foods she likes because you might disappoint her if you offered her foods she doesn’t like

But most of girls love well designed food and great presentations so have that in your date though I know this is year old post
copper member
Activity: 73
Try taking her to a restaurant where you always eat,
just to show her who you really are
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
This is very subjective according to taste.  I'd probably go for Italian.
Activity: 92
I wouldn't suggest a fancy resto, instead an overlooking place with great cold climate would do the magic.
Activity: 142
Choose some fancy, and didn't discover yet place by your date. But, before, you can ask her about preferences. What she likes, and what doesn't.
Activity: 70
Choose something that everyone likes. Like Italian restaurant. Everyone likes pizza and pasta, and everyone knows how to use fork and knife and not feel embarrassed. 
Merit: 2
In my opinion you can't beat French cuisine. Sometimes hard to find a decent restaurant depending where you are but most cities have at least one that's reputable and good.
Activity: 69
As for me, the best dish for a date is something italian. It is the most amazing cuisine I've ever tried. Such restaurants are always decorated so romantically that it really worth visiting, if you are having a date. But anyway you should go to the restaurant you like, if you like chinese cuisine, go and try it
In terms of cuisine, it should be something she enjoys. Then when selecting the restaurant, pick something with a nice ambience. Not too fancy, not too casual.
Activity: 7
Try something exotic if you want to make this date memorable. Maybe Arabic or Indian?
Activity: 69
Oysters - solely because they are aphrodisiacs which has been proven by scientists! So going to have to be a seafood restaurant my friend! Casanova used to eat 50 of them for breakfast. Here's an article i found about it with more information : https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1486054/Raw-oysters-really-are-aphrodisiacs-say-scientists-and-now-is-the-time-to-eat-them.html
Activity: 108
First : restaurant that serves food that she like ( you should be open to ask her about this, usually they won't refuse to tell)
Second : Choose place that's not too crowded/loud. Quiet place is preferred for talking.
Last : choose some place that you will enjoy too Cheesy. Will help to keep you from being too stressful about the date.
Activity: 86
It really does depend on her preference. Talk to her and find out what she likes. I recently tried an Asian cuisine at this restaurant in my area and it was sooo good.  Another high point of the meal that day was that I got to pay with Crypto!  It was so cool paying for a meal with my Tapcoins and I plan to visit the place again,  if only so I can remind myself again that this cryptoadoption is finally happening.

I have actually used tapcoin before and I enjoyed it.  I payed for a room at a hotel and I just thought to ask if they used the hooch app,  and funnily enough they did. 
But taking your date out also has to do with a place you enjoy too.  Do your research,  find out what will work for the both of you.
Activity: 61
It really does depend on her preference. Talk to her and find out what she likes. I recently tried an Asian cuisine at this restaurant in my area and it was sooo good.  Another high point of the meal that day was that I got to pay with Crypto!  It was so cool paying for a meal with my Tapcoins and I plan to visit the place again,  if only so I can remind myself again that this cryptoadoption is finally happening.
Activity: 66
This date should be romantic, so I recommend you small Italian or French restaurant with beautiful music. The most important part of the evening is delicious food, don’t forget about it 😉
Activity: 182
a nice environment, nice food also, a place that u afford to, as long she likes the food, that would be nice
Pages:
Jump to: