Pages:
Author

Topic: What food restaurant do you suggest for a date? - page 3. (Read 536 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 2
What does she like? What is she allergic to? How about religion? Personal beliefs? Nowadays there are so many things to consider before you even take someone to a date.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
If your a wiz kid in the kitchen.. take her to a horrid little restaurant, apologise for the awful experience and tell her you would like to make it up to her next time by cooking something really nice at your place...

BOOM third base!
Activity: 188
Merit: 17
i have to challenge to you and your girl friend to cobra blood restaurant
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
If she has a favorite food or kind of food, definitely take her there! If you aren't sure, Japanese is always a good choice, as is Italian. I personally love Mexican and so does my partner, so we get that a lot!
brand new
Activity: 0
Italian restaurants are better than others
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
I think Chinese or Asian cuisine! This is everybody love. And girls especially like sushi.
Activity: 421
Merit: 97
Find out what she likes. Don't try something you never tried on a first date. For example, don't try to go for a Chinese restaurant if none of you ever been here before because it will turn into a bad experience if you don't like it.
Instead, I would bring her to a nice place which is CLEAN.
If you are living in a nice city like London or New York City, I can tell you some restaurants
where you can go and enjoy your time. For example, restaurants which at 9pm have
some nice music you can dance with her.

Good luck!!
Activity: 46
I am planning to date my girlfriend what would be the best food do you suggest?
Pages:
Jump to: