Pages:
Author

Topic: What future is expected for new altcoins? - page 3. (Read 1005 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Not all new altcoins are good, many of them are bad and most of the good ones are good for short term invest only, you need to do good research before buying any new altcoins and only risk what you can afford to lose

Welcome to the crypto if you had already realized that lol.

Majority of those new coins are shits,they are mostly scammers projects so never invest in them.

If you wanted to be safe then make a long research and ask for some advice and professional opinion from experts here.

They mostly spend time checking the value and assess what is the future of project.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I can not predict that new coins have a good future when compared with coins that already exist in this market. although not all of them but most of the new coins are just fraud. only the top coins in the market can survive for the future. especially bitcoin, ethereum, eos, litecoin, binance dll.
The coins that you list are all very popular options for investors, and I am sure you will make a good profit if you choose to invest in this period. I prefer Bitcoin and BNB because both these coins always bring me huge profits, and I've never been disappointed to buy these two coins. Also, if you hold BNB then you have the opportunity to join some IEO at this exchange.
When I made the choice to save the two coins, I think it was a very smart choice because Bitcoin and BNB have very good developments and have very significant price movements, so buy as much as you can and make it a long-term investment.
It is advisable to divide the capital source to suit your investment, and it is best to carefully consider it because the current market situation is still very unpredictable. In the future, the crypto market will still grow very quickly and surely these coins will be the choice that many investors trust so invest while you still can. Also, you may consider investing in some altcoins because many investors are seeking these options.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I can not predict that new coins have a good future when compared with coins that already exist in this market. although not all of them but most of the new coins are just fraud. only the top coins in the market can survive for the future. especially bitcoin, ethereum, eos, litecoin, binance dll.
The coins that you list are all very popular options for investors, and I am sure you will make a good profit if you choose to invest in this period. I prefer Bitcoin and BNB because both these coins always bring me huge profits, and I've never been disappointed to buy these two coins. Also, if you hold BNB then you have the opportunity to join some IEO at this exchange.
When I made the choice to save the two coins, I think it was a very smart choice because Bitcoin and BNB have very good developments and have very significant price movements, so buy as much as you can and make it a long-term investment.
Activity: 493
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
You're right, I saw it for some coins that I got from the bounty campaign. at first, they were very cheap, but when two years passed, it turned out they did an update and gave airdrops to their token holders. we can even get a surprise from something we already think has no value.
That is, if the project team still cares about the development of their coins, because if the team doesn't care about the coins they have made, then obviously there won't be any surprises, especially if you expect the best, because at this time most project team's concerns are immediately reduced when the project already completed.
What any project cares about is profit, and after making a large sum of money, the developers of the project will start to have less news to update everyone. I think that's the reason why so many projects die over the past few years, and investors should be more careful before deciding on investment options. The crypto market is not an easy place to make money and will often depend heavily on luck.
Activity: 440
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
nothing is certain in the crypto world. I see projects that I consider low value but end up pumping in the market. There are also some that promising but died right away after launched. Projects have many elements (marketing, community, technicalities, and admin) to make it good in a very competitive crypto world.
Every investment project in this market always has many risks that you need to be careful about when choosing to invest. I think that if the project is good enough, it will always be appreciated by the community. I only invest when the coin has news that can attract new investors because the common purpose of everyone here is profit. No matter how good the project is, without a leader, it will surely be difficult to succeed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
if the project was born in 2020, I think it takes time to be able to reach all time high like coins from old projects, but for 2018 I see that many have recovered and even ROI has also exceeded 50% this is positive  Wink

We will see what's going to happen for those old and new coins, because there's no definite signs for every crypto community to become active again. Old projects has been so silent for years since the last fall down of bitcoin and other altcoins. Regardless of coin age, I don't think it matters and what's important is that developers should pay attention on every project in order to come up another good results as well.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Of course, the new altcoin still has hope for achieving its best potential. It's just that many scammers and fraudsters use this to make fake projects and cheat investors. This makes the alt ecosystem chaotic, so some people generalize that all new altcoin is rubbish. Though there are some potential ones, such as Tachyon with reliable VPN products.
This is a particular difficulty for new projects, they must really be able to convince investors that the project is legit and useful, there is no other choice, they must make products that really work, are useful, and of good quality. Thus the projector will be interested, the cooperation will be better, and the community formed will be stronger. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find such a potential project, because fraudsters are getting smarter at hiding their falseness.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
the problem is sometimes we do not keep up with developments and news projects that do not have great value. and that will make us late getting updates. as experience regarding swap notifications or new exchange listing updates. if the update is done for a very long time, many communities will not follow it.
There is saying that do not keep those who will bring negative value in your life. Don`t mind them and stay away from them. Just like with altcoins that has no development. It will just give some dirt in your portfolio. I believe that there are altcoins which may boom for the future because the devs are serious and the project is growing. But when it comes in general, most of altcoins are dying because they are dependent in bitcoin price.
Activity: 2002
if the project was born in 2020, I think it takes time to be able to reach all time high like coins from old projects, but for 2018 I see that many have recovered and even ROI has also exceeded 50% this is positive  Wink
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
You're right, I saw it for some coins that I got from the bounty campaign. at first, they were very cheap, but when two years passed, it turned out they did an update and gave airdrops to their token holders. we can even get a surprise from something we already think has no value.
That is, if the project team still cares about the development of their coins, because if the team doesn't care about the coins they have made, then obviously there won't be any surprises, especially if you expect the best, because at this time most project team's concerns are immediately reduced when the project already completed.
the problem is sometimes we do not keep up with developments and news projects that do not have great value. and that will make us late getting updates. as experience regarding swap notifications or new exchange listing updates. if the update is done for a very long time, many communities will not follow it.
Activity: 983
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
It is hard to predict the future of new altcoin because they need support from people and traders at the market, and the new altcoin needs more time to grow in the future. If the new altcoin cannot get much supports, there will be no future for the altcoin to grow, and the new altcoin will not have a chance to compete with the other coins. And if you want to invest in the new altcoin, you will feel it difficult to scan one by one of the new altcoins to find the potential coin to invest. Perhaps, you only need to invest in bitcoin so you won't disappoint if the new altcoin cannot give you much profit.
The altcoin market is like bitcoin, it is hard to predict. The price of the cryptocurrencies are changing. In able to earn in cryptocurrency, you have to wait for more time in the trades and market. Everyday there are alternative coins that are introduced. If one alternative coin will not have much support the particular alt coin will subside, it will not have a good future. Altcoins without support will not be competent compared to other coins. Investors who invested in a subsiding alternative coins will have its fear on investing again. They will have trust issues and will have difficulty in choosing which coins they are going to invest in the next time around.

For me you have to invest in different coins, especially in bitcoin so that you can be sure that you would earn. If one coin subsides you will have other alternative coins investment. That is wiser to do than investing in one particular coin.

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Many new altcoins have to the market but all coins are not good.
No. What happen is that many new altcoin are well create but they are hype base and lack utility which is the main reason why most of them are not profitable after exchange listing.

Bitcoin, ehtereum and some other has already grabbed the larger portion of the market.
No, bitcoin, ETH and others supported altcoin only implemented a new outstanding design which crypto communities needs while most others altcoin imitated there concept. An example is Binance which was founded in the year 2017 when exchange like coinbase, xapo, etoro etc have been in existing before 2017 is now the largest exchange.
Crypto investors and communities are ready to support every project that is good and outstanding.

Activity: 481
Merit: 11
nothing is certain in the crypto world. I see projects that I consider low value but end up pumping in the market. There are also some that promising but died right away after launched. Projects have many elements (marketing, community, technicalities, and admin) to make it good in a very competitive crypto world.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
Many new altcoins have to the market but all coins are not good. Bitcoin, ehtereum and some other has already grabbed the larger portion of the market.To introduce a new in this situation is not so easy. Many people have lost their fund by investing new coin. So, to make a trust within the investors and ensue satiety for new coins are very much important which many coins are being failed. To exist in the market of such coins will be very tough.
when a new project comes with full support from the community and market trust. I don't think of introducing a new project in the crypto market to be popular will be difficult. do an update in a short amount of time. don't take too long to make an update, it will mess up the community which can have an impact on the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 16
Many new altcoins have to the market but all coins are not good. Bitcoin, ehtereum and some other has already grabbed the larger portion of the market.To introduce a new in this situation is not so easy. Many people have lost their fund by investing new coin. So, to make a trust within the investors and ensue satiety for new coins are very much important which many coins are being failed. To exist in the market of such coins will be very tough.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
When you go to the history, you will realize that the top 100 cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap are constantly being updated, every year is top 100 pretty different. What does it mean? That you need to adapt to the trend and exchange your old dying altcoins to newer ones Smiley. Or you can buy Bitcoin, it was, is and will be the NO 1 in cryptocurrencies Smiley.
Indeed, these trends change and indicate that the development of cryptocurrency is currently quite good and preferred by many people. I am very confident that at this stage cryptocurrency is a very suitable investment if we see a potential from altcoin because at this time the price is still relatively cheap at the development stage
Based on my analysis, new coins are often overlooked because coins like this are hard for you to make a profit during this time. However, in the last few years, people have been very much interested in the crypto market and hope that everyone is ready for the new phase. Later this year or early next year will be the time when many altcoins reach new ATH, and coins in the top 100 will be the top choices of many people.
Actually all the newcomers mostly invest in the currencies which are recommended by their friends or are in the top of market cap list. The new altcoins are always get ignored and when a few of the major exchange listings are confirmed for those coins, it is then only they get some recognition if their marketing team is skilled enough. But until then the opportunity to earn a lot of profit from those coins is lost and you can only earn only a little amount of profit from them, also the life of new coins is keeping on decreasing, previously they used to survive for many years but now only a few of them get listed on exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: