Pages:
Author

Topic: What future is expected for new altcoins? - page 6. (Read 1005 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I think the future we can expect on the new altcoins depends on the validity of their claim.  If the people behind them are really capable or not.  If the proposed project plan is realistic or just an ideology.  So basically, there are altcoins that were created for a money grab, while there are few that are actually legit.  I still don't lose hope for new altcoins, it's that we need to be vigilant and observant of the new altcoin. 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
do you think new altcoins will have a good future?

What do you expect from the new altcoins?

today i took the time to see some projects and found some things that made me think: What future can we expect from new altcoins?

to get an idea I found these projects:

Banana Bomb

Banana Bomb is a Deflationary/Reward Token with a Destruction rate of 3.5%. This means the total supply decreases with each transaction. Reward Rate of 3.5%, it means 3.5% of every transaction is sent to a reward wallet. These reward tokens are then distributed to a randomly generated number of users every month.

https://www.bitcoin-monkey.com/banana-bomb

I didn't see any team member

satoshivisioncoin

GLOBAL P2P PAYMENT SYSTEM

SVC is a token for P2P transactions. Our vision is Satoshi Vision use SVC as BTC. SVC is alternative to Bitcoin.

https://satoshivisioncoin.com/

it looks like a project to steal people's money

moneytoken

A decentralized ETHEREUM based Network

https://moneytoken.xyz/

it looks like a project to steal people's money

I could put more other projects, but for now I think that with these projects that I put in, we can have a good discussion about which way we are going
Why are you even interested in low quality projects even promoting them here does not make sense, atleast promote quality projects with competent and responsive team and practical products. One recent example is swissborg CHSB just analyse them, it was a good product with competent team and just check how the coin is performing now, investors and hodlers are happy, this is what happens when you hold quality coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I can say that most of the new projects or new altcoins ended with scams on the other hand sometimes also do not have further developments. well maybe not everything is like that but in reality is new altcoin is difficult to develop even feels like dead.
Now it is very difficult for new projects to develop because it is very difficult to find people for their community who will truly support the new project. all people who are now on the market already support other projects
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
Many new altcoins are bad but good altcoins still comes out of no where, if you can't do good research on new projects it's better to invest on old altcoins
Activity: 887
I can say that most of the new projects or new altcoins ended with scams on the other hand sometimes also do not have further developments. well maybe not everything is like that but in reality is new altcoin is difficult to develop even feels like dead.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
We can have a long list of discussion about this new tokens but at least we know what coins or tokens with good potential and coins that will go nowhere, the coins you've mentioned are all potential scams because there are no teams, we do not know if they are capable to bring the results that they are promising so good catch.

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
I expect more new scam altcoins because this is the best way to make money for them.  only few coins that can be potentially to grow in the future. You better to research the project first.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I expect more new scam altcoins because this is the best way to make money for them.  only few coins that can be potentially to grow in the future. You better to research the project first.
I tend to agree - the time of scam will ever end only if people will be 100% aware of what they're doing all the time (which is almost impossible)
But in non-crypto world we somehow managed to get rid of most common scam ways, so we'll figure same thing out for crypto too.
That way more young and promising projects and altcoins will grow in the future
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
New altcoins can not be trusted, nowadays unqualified developers just come around and create a new projects to deceive investors, always invest in new altcoins only when they prove their worth, it's lot better to invest in top altcoins
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
Those were one of the worst examples on the market. They don't signify the whole alt market. The word altcoins is again too vague.
There are some very promising crypto projects. Some are already on their delivering phase. We all love and trust bitcoin but bitcoin's nature makes it difficult to make changes on it's nature. That's why I expect, altcoins to have better adoption and use than bitcoin in near future.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
In general I do believe that new coins do have a chance at becoming good and increase in price a lot, after all there are tons of tokens that comes out every single day which means eventually one of them will be good. However, I am not entirely sure if these are the ones that will be the good ones, these do look like a bit too cliche and done before so I doubt they would get any attention.

However, do not forget that the most important thing for a coin to succeed is marketing, as long as you make the community use your coin by putting it in front of everyone's eyes you would eventually get a ton of return as well. In order to get a lot of people you need marketing but in order to keep them you need to give people a reason to stay there as well. None of these coins have that.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
For me, the new projects at the moment are a scam. I do not see any projects that are really quality and have a good development team. I only care about the top altcoins in this market or a few altcoins that are IEO in binance
but not all projects bro, there are still some decent new altcoins and still have good hopes in the future. one example of a new altcoin, in my opinion, has the potential is https://tachyon.eco/
IEO are still developing to improve their project and we only focus on top coins in the market, that is why it is hard for us to see if new projects like IEO has a potential to grow in the future. It is also hard to conpete to other coins, especially the successful ones because they have a lot of things to do to attract more investors and make their project well developed.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Almost 99% of the projects are here to make some money out of this air. I would say nothing good is there to be come, none of the recent projects are good enough to attract potential investors.
All these projects are scam, they use different ways of scam, that's the only difference.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
For me, the new projects at the moment are a scam. I do not see any projects that are really quality and have a good development team. I only care about the top altcoins in this market or a few altcoins that are IEO in binance
but not all projects bro, there are still some decent new altcoins and still have good hopes in the future. one example of a new altcoin, in my opinion, has the potential is https://tachyon.eco/
I have seen the bounty of this project in 2020. They had a great bounty and paid it in within 2 weeks from the end. I really like their way of working and since then their project has been growing nonstop, they are now one of the top projects in this market and in the top 100 coinmarketcap.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It is hard to predict the future of new altcoin because they need support from people and traders at the market, and the new altcoin needs more time to grow in the future. If the new altcoin cannot get much supports, there will be no future for the altcoin to grow, and the new altcoin will not have a chance to compete with the other coins. And if you want to invest in the new altcoin, you will feel it difficult to scan one by one of the new altcoins to find the potential coin to invest. Perhaps, you only need to invest in bitcoin so you won't disappoint if the new altcoin cannot give you much profit.
Activity: 994
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
For me, the new projects at the moment are scam. I do not see any projects that are really quality and have a good development team. I only care about the top altcoins in this market or a few altcoins that are IEO in binance
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
All the projects OP mentioned are part of the bad projects released so far, these aren't projects one can invest money on, I still belief that many new projects will show up, now we have reliable DeFi projects too, spend time more on projects analysing them very well before making any decisions.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
I think for new altcoins, it is a straight forward situation for them.
If the new altcoins can work well and develop a very realistic platform, with an accommodating community as well as garner the necessary hypes, then the future should be bright.

Another core option that should be treated wisely is exchange listing, new altcoins must endeavour to list on a exchange that reflects their virtue and will aid the development of the tokens, because to my knowledge, some exchange are project killers.
I often choose to invest in potential coins, and before that time I spent a lot of time analyzing because if you don't do this, the risk is very high.

Profitable coins are usually the ones that investors trust a lot and always have a clear development plan in the first place. However, it is difficult for you to search for projects like this, and you need to have a lot of luck to make a big profit.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
Not all new altcoins are good, many of them are bad and most of the good ones are good for short term invest only, you need to do good research before buying any new altcoins and only risk what you can afford to lose
It seems you are suggesting people who already know everything, I hope you are not in a state of sleep at this time, because the OP is very clear taking the time to do research, otherwise he will not know about some of the new Altcoos he posted. And directly he asked everyone, "What future can we expect from new altcoins?"

And I personally only expect the development of their products in a better direction so that Altcoin can be a lot of market enthusiasts.
Pages:
Jump to: