Pages:
Author

Topic: What goes up must come down - page 4. (Read 2783 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
June 28, 2021, 11:40:26 AM
Big players will constantly invest in bitcoin even when bitcoin will be 100k$ or even when bitcoin price will be more than 100k$ and then these same big players will sell their bitcoins to other big players at very high prices, and now the usual correction of the cryptocurrency market is just taking place, and therefore when the correction of the cryptocurrency market will be over, another growth of the cryptocurrency market will begin and bitcoin will again begin to reach new heights.
whether that's true or not. but what we do is the same as small investors. Our plan of course will sell at a high price. there is no coercion from anyone to buy or sell the assets that we own. which may be profitable for large investors.

but the crypto market has always been like this. no need to be afraid of what happened. some of the panicked are those who might just be new to the crypto market. but for those who are experienced, of course, what is happening in the market today is an opportunity for them to still benefit.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
June 28, 2021, 11:12:00 AM
Big players will constantly invest in bitcoin even when bitcoin will be 100k$ or even when bitcoin price will be more than 100k$ and then these same big players will sell their bitcoins to other big players at very high prices, and now the usual correction of the cryptocurrency market is just taking place, and therefore when the correction of the cryptocurrency market will be over, another growth of the cryptocurrency market will begin and bitcoin will again begin to reach new heights.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
June 27, 2021, 04:59:55 AM
all coins will experience ups and downs as they should, you are right when you buy bitcoin at the price of 4k you have already benefited many times, it's beautiful to survive to get new ATH
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
June 27, 2021, 04:36:51 AM
if the price is seen at this time, maybe a lot of people will lose if they still save when buying assets two months ago..
but it's all up to us alone whether we can keep it long or not..stay relaxed and don't rush..
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
June 27, 2021, 03:04:07 AM
"What goes up must come down", a play on words. Well, that doesn't imply in all cases. At least, I know of prices of goods hitting the roof in unregulated capitalist African nations without price control never going down, once up it's up continually. The invisible mechanism of price correction in crypto and Forex trading is what brings prices down as engineered by the influence of market forces. Remove that, price won't ever go down. It will continue on a bull rally. Investors love it that way. In 2017 when Bitcoin price hit an ATH unbelievably, a lot of people felt it won't ever crash. But it did. Now that we have seen $60k plus and its correction currently at $32k+, no one can rightly guess where it's headed next. It could go either way - Up or Down.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 27, 2021, 01:19:44 AM
The price of cryptocurrency is down accross board and I believe this trend will continue until market correct itself! This is going to be a long journey and cryptocurrency traders and investors should prepare for this long winter! It will be easier for those that took profit from the market ath! Those who do not take profit will have to wait it out or find a job to sustain themselves!
Yes, I agree, everything in cryptocurrency have ups and downs. Just like how other coins went down but rises again until the market correct itself. There's no stable prices that remains itself on its higher position, once you invest in crypto currency, you must need to expect this things. What's great is you buy during downfall and sell during the prices increase. I suggest to find a job to those people who do not take profit to sustain life.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 793
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 26, 2021, 11:09:12 PM
It is very important to be aware of this. The market doesn't always continue in the bull market. It will start doing the opposite eventually. So I think that the best thing to do is setting some price goals. It makes things easier for an investor.
The problem with those kind of goals is that if they are too high then you are still going to have the same problem as before and if the goal is too low then you are going to sell to soon and you are going to regret it, you need to have a strategy that can adjust your goal automatically so you can catch most of the bull market but at the same time you can get out of the market before the bear market comes, if this sounds difficult believe me it is and it is why so few people can earn money in the markets.
It's true that it's not easy to determine a strategy that fits the goals we want to achieve,
especially if we just follow the strategies of other people it probably won't work,
better keep learning by trying to understand the market
The market of cryptocurrencies is almost impossible to predict especially if you are invested in altcoins as they can move in unexpected ways for reasons completely unknown to you, this is why it is better to be an investor, obviously it is not as if this is easier as you need to make a very deep research to know if the project in which you are investing is any good but once you do it then the only problem you have is to hold your coins and you do not have to guess anymore what the market will do from now on.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 25, 2021, 06:02:17 PM
You are correct that now they are Billionaire / Millionaire whot invest on Bitcoin on the past when it price was 4000 usd or under 3000 USD. Now bitcoin already  crossed 64k USD and really it is unbelievable.  But We know that the Starting price of Bitcoin was very Low and Bitcoin will 100000 USD in upcoming Days.       

Yes, I agree that what goes up must come down. There is no such thing that remains on its position since it is cryptocurrency, we must need to expect that. Maybe it will lead to panic for some people since it really come down this past few days but I believe it will rise again. Once the market prices of cryptocurrency became down, it means that it changes its prices or correct its prices and will increase its market price higher than before. Just like how those people investing before, investing from cryptocurrency and taking risk help them to become a Billionaire or a Millionaire. People needs to be patience during downfall.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1285
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 25, 2021, 05:02:21 PM
The price of cryptocurrency is down accross board and I believe this trend will continue until market correct itself! This is going to be a long journey and cryptocurrency traders and investors should prepare for this long winter! It will be easier for those that took profit from the market ath! Those who do not take profit will have to wait it out or find a job to sustain themselves!

Better to think that way as that is a realistic way of thinking. When there's bad news, a serious one, it will usually lead to panic because of FUD and we are in that kind of situation now, the confidence of the investors are dropping because of the bad market, and we will not only witness this dump, we might see more resulting to bitcoin dumping below $30k or even $20k.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
June 24, 2021, 12:51:16 PM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
June 24, 2021, 12:40:27 PM
It is very important to be aware of this. The market doesn't always continue in the bull market. It will start doing the opposite eventually. So I think that the best thing to do is setting some price goals. It makes things easier for an investor.
The problem with those kind of goals is that if they are too high then you are still going to have the same problem as before and if the goal is too low then you are going to sell to soon and you are going to regret it, you need to have a strategy that can adjust your goal automatically so you can catch most of the bull market but at the same time you can get out of the market before the bear market comes, if this sounds difficult believe me it is and it is why so few people can earn money in the markets.
It's true that it's not easy to determine a strategy that fits the goals we want to achieve,
especially if we just follow the strategies of other people it probably won't work,
better keep learning by trying to understand the market
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
June 23, 2021, 03:43:09 PM
Yes, you are right who bought BTC at 4000$ maybe they would be a millionaire or billionaire. But I think most of them had sold their BTC when the price goes up. The winners are those who sold their BTC at 60k$ or still holding because I think BTC can hit 100k$ soon.

I think for now growing price of BTC ended! BTC price depended from China, check news, they restricted transactions and all moves with cryptocurrencies! Soon price will go down again!
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
June 23, 2021, 03:22:11 PM
the more experienced users know that the market is cyclical and alternates pump and dump phases at more or less regular intervals, to return to profit we just need to know how to wait, the most savvy still manage to make a profit even on such a terrible dump
Activity: 2828
Merit: 793
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 23, 2021, 11:56:01 AM
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 22, 2021, 01:46:05 PM
Yes, you are right who bought BTC at 4000$ maybe they would be a millionaire or billionaire. But I think most of them had sold their BTC when the price goes up. The winners are those who sold their BTC at 60k$ or still holding because I think BTC can hit 100k$ soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
June 22, 2021, 01:01:44 PM
Looking back at 2 month old Post from OP, it looks like what he/she was feeling was absolutely right. People will take profits, it's not like everyone will hold forever but how much they'll sell is a topic of discussion. BTC dumped below 30k$ today but pumped back to 32k$+, means there are buyers waiting for it to get dumped as long as we have loyal buyers we'll be looking at a potential Bull run in the future.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
June 22, 2021, 12:51:35 PM
I'm a little bit curious to know what you know about the crypto past. Why do you have an interest in a new bounty if you were an investor? Crypto is totally different than real stock exchange. What goes down price, must be upper than the last down price. You profit must be there, just don't invest in shit altcoins. I noticed the crypto bear market is always longer than the bull market.
Yes, and in general, everyone always has their own way of thinking by making decisions that they think may be profitable even though in the end it is not, so that other people have no right to restrain someone from carrying out their decisions, even though it is not wrong to suggest which is better for others.

It's not bad to suggest but letting them to do their stuff and make the decision on their own,

will lead them to better position, investors and traders needs to rely on their own and avoid

listening to what many are doing, it's a matter of taking care of your money during both

bear and bull seasons.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
June 22, 2021, 12:09:35 PM
I'm a little bit curious to know what you know about the crypto past. Why do you have an interest in a new bounty if you were an investor? Crypto is totally different than real stock exchange. What goes down price, must be upper than the last down price. You profit must be there, just don't invest in shit altcoins. I noticed the crypto bear market is always longer than the bull market.
Yes, and in general, everyone always has their own way of thinking by making decisions that they think may be profitable even though in the end it is not, so that other people have no right to restrain someone from carrying out their decisions, even though it is not wrong to suggest which is better for others.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
June 22, 2021, 11:38:36 AM
that is very correct. for those who are experienced in the crypto market, of course, they see the potential to still make a profit.
but for those who are beginners will be confused to take steps when the market is volatile. the safest is probably to take a good asset for the long term.
Yes, and taking assets in the long term is always at the top of the cryptocurrency space, because those with money to spare will always be after the good coins at the moment to make a profit when the market recovers.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
June 20, 2021, 05:43:40 PM
For those who are experienced in the crypto space or crypto market, I think it will feel good to face market situations, because they are very used to it, but what usually becomes a problem is those who are still very new, so they often panic themselves when they see market conditions that are up and down.
This market has always been volatile, so anyone who wants to trade in this market has to accept it. Noob has no right to complain, price volatility did not show up yesterday, it always was.
As a matter of fact, although this feature scares those who are afraid of losing, also drags the rest to the very center of the market to win big. There are billions of people in the world who have little money and want to be millionaires, and crypto offers them that chance.  Wink
The issue with all of those people with a small amount of capital that want to become rich is that they should understand that due to their low capital they should resign themselves for this process to take a very long time and yet we see the opposite, they want to earn big and they want this process to take a few weeks or months at worst and this is incredibly difficult, and for every single one of them getting the results they want there are thousands that do not, and then they complain about this market being a scam when they were the ones taking the decisions that lead them towards failure.

Hm, but aren't we all similar in that regard to some degree? Especially when you are new to crypto and you realize there is this dream and this potential, you can quickly lose focus and modesty. That's very easy in crypto actually to become greedy because once you had a 5x return in one year you really start to think that 2x per year is a weak year compared to other investments like stocks. That is problematic.
Pages:
Jump to: