Pages:
Author

Topic: What goes up must come down - page 9. (Read 2785 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
May 05, 2021, 02:04:21 AM
Sometimes there are some execptions, what goes up, doesn't goes down as much as it goes up.
As we know, bitcoin price is keep going up from year to year. Indeed there are some down movements, but it is not much.
My conclusion is, what goes up may goes down, but not 100%.
Well that it true because when you look at most major cryptos, they have never come down to their initial bottom price, that said, during every circle, the price will surely drops form its new highs to some lower level which I believe the OP is referring to and we must learn how to take advantage of the price fluctuation.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
May 05, 2021, 12:54:32 AM
Agree with OP, I've also had many years in this field and have to see it like this, it will increase forever if we look at it with a long term position, and long term, how long do we have? Patiently enough to wait for it to increase forever, so you will not be patient in the short term and short bear market. With the current market I am confident in its life cycle, but I think it will end soon and lead this market to become more saturated we will not be able to see projects grow with numbers like in the jackpot Smiley . Keep in mind that if you have the patience to see a market just go up, ignore the physical nature of time and space to see what it will look like in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
May 05, 2021, 12:49:23 AM
I'm full of regrets and a bit depressed for leaving this forum for a long time. Back in 2017, I've accumulated enough coins to buy ETH and it was at the peak of reaching millions in my country. I should have keep watch for it even though I have a tight schedule at work and busy of other things. Now, its staring to go up but sometimes it goes down, I'm keeping a close look and analyzing these numbers, also, preparing myself for the risk I'm making. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
May 05, 2021, 12:23:24 AM
Sometimes there are some execptions, what goes up, doesn't goes down as much as it goes up.
As we know, bitcoin price is keep going up from year to year. Indeed there are some down movements, but it is not much.
My conclusion is, what goes up may goes down, but not 100%.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 04, 2021, 05:19:13 PM
I agree with you though, but however what about those that sold or took profit at 20,000$ and Bitcoin later went up, I guess a lot of them will be sad with their decisions and some might not even agree with you. In the same way, many coins which people sold all in a bid to take profit and the coin later went up, many of them might still be in regrets even till now. But yet, no one can predict this market hence the idea of taking profit as at when due, but in my own opinion, in taking profit always leave some coins, that is don't sell all because you never can tell what will happen later on, this crypto space comes with a lot of surprises.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
May 04, 2021, 05:10:40 PM
There is too much leverage and too much potential profits in crypto space today which makes me feel like I'm reliving the 2017/2018 era once again, forget the big institutions investing money on crypto, those who bought at 4000$ per BTC are already millionaires/billionaires, you can't expect them not to take profit, be prepared

It can happen, but it's luck in taking a stand. If you dare to take risks, then everyone will get that opportunity. The reason is, what happened to the current Doge holders has benefited greatly. Doge's price is up thousands of percent from the base price.
In investing, at least we must have the courage to take risks because by taking risks we will get the opportunity to take advantage.
and of course it must be considered not to take risks immediately
With the price of the doge going up, of course the holders of the doge are happy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 04, 2021, 04:53:49 PM
absolutely, and because of that we should know when the right time to sell our assets in good profit mate
and the best advice in current situations is don't be greedy
greed is indeed part of the problems that traders and investors have. they invest without proper planning. want a bigger profit is reasonable, but all must be based on analysis. Most of these people will regret it when they can't sell when the high price is trapped in a correction.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
May 04, 2021, 04:14:35 PM
There is too much leverage and too much potential profits in crypto space today which makes me feel like I'm reliving the 2017/2018 era once again, forget the big institutions investing money on crypto, those who bought at 4000$ per BTC are already millionaires/billionaires, you can't expect them not to take profit, be prepared

I think those who bought bitcoin at that time for $ 4,000 dollars might have become newcomers by now, and are already investors in several other currencies that have low prices, be it in cardano, ethereum, bnb and various altcoins which has the potential to be more valuable in the future.
Activity: 743
Merit: 110
May 04, 2021, 02:55:36 PM

It can happen, but it's luck in taking a stand. If you dare to take risks, then everyone will get that opportunity. The reason is, what happened to the current Doge holders has benefited greatly. Doge's price is up thousands of percent from the base price.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
May 04, 2021, 05:12:35 AM

Bitcoin is not that popular way back 2017 and 2018 so I think only few people bought at that price and it won't be enough to bring it below $40k or cause a massive correction of more than 60%. Profit-taking is to be expected so it is really better to have a separate funds when this happens so you can buy cryptos you want at a cheaper price. Market ups and down is normal, just think of it as an opportunity to accumulate when its down and opportunity to take profit when it is going up.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
May 04, 2021, 05:04:26 AM
they take profits then buy back below when the price drops deeply, and it will continue to spin like that.
it is an annual cycle that those who are patient will get the most.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
May 04, 2021, 04:54:53 AM
Bitcoin price movements can fall if there is bad news and various negative issues that attack bitcoin so that it can influence the whales to dump and make small capital players panic, so that new bitcoin traders will definitely panic too and will sell their assets at a price cheap. but you have to realize that the price of bitcoin from year to year will always go up, if the price collapses then leave it alone because doing traditional trading is more fun and you can use it for long-term investments.

Use it for long term investment is one of the best practice, by using spare money you'll never be affected

in whatever market movements are on the process, you'll always aim to maximize your profits by setting

your target goal. From here the chance of losing money is  lesser, as long as you understand what you are

doin and you beleive that the market will continue to grow, you always have the high chance to earn decent.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
May 04, 2021, 04:37:45 AM
But you see the growth of bitcoin has been upward linear from time to time despite all the baerish, the market is now solid enough to keep the price at bay even when it's dropped atleast to half of its current ATH and then there's bullish again as per the cycle of bitcoin market.
Yeah, it's just the nature of thing like stock or crypto to go up very high then getting dumped when hype starting to vanish but overall if you see the growth of bitcoin from the first time it was created by satoshi till this day it feels like a really good growth don't you think? and im pretty sure if the blockchain technology such as dapps or nft being developed further its gonna keep cryptocurrency popular.

Bottom line is that crypto has a lot more to offer, and it's not like it will just keep its popularity, I am guessing crypto will be even more popular in the future! Of course, that popularity will bring more users... the road to full adoption! I am not sure where are we exactly, but if I have to guess I will say that we are not even close to halfway to that... So many more ups & downs are waiting for us, and for sure we will have some crazy periods, governments and banks will not give up their share so easily!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
May 04, 2021, 04:13:40 AM
But you see the growth of bitcoin has been upward linear from time to time despite all the baerish, the market is now solid enough to keep the price at bay even when it's dropped atleast to half of its current ATH and then there's bullish again as per the cycle of bitcoin market.
Yeah, it's just the nature of thing like stock or crypto to go up very high then getting dumped when hype starting to vanish but overall if you see the growth of bitcoin from the first time it was created by satoshi till this day it feels like a really good growth don't you think? and im pretty sure if the blockchain technology such as dapps or nft being developed further its gonna keep cryptocurrency popular.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
May 04, 2021, 04:08:21 AM
Definitely what's goes up most surely come down, really I agreed with you op, looking at the situation onground it's a different that the year 2017/2018 is very different currently now than initial, crypt network is going up everytime and also changing  like educational field which changes policy always, when cryptocurrency started it was extremely  small in value but today is over larger in price which in next two years it will be more than the current values.

I also believe the adoption like what Paypal did is not going to make the market drop as low as $3K again. Yes, it's true that everything that goes up must come down so why didn't BTC goes down to zero back in 2018?  Paypal and Visa weren't involved in crypto yet during that time but the price didn't go all the way to zero.

Everyone could take profit, Elon had also dumped for profit. He is not very different from institutional investors but it's very certain that we are still in the very early stage of cryptocurrency adoption.

Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
May 04, 2021, 03:46:48 AM
Definitely what's goes up most surely come down, really I agreed with you op, looking at the situation onground it's a different that the year 2017/2018 is very different currently now than initial, crypt network is going up everytime and also changing  like educational field which changes policy always, when cryptocurrency started it was extremely  small in value but today is over larger in price which in next two years it will be more than the current values.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 03, 2021, 07:48:45 PM
Bitcoin price movements can fall if there is bad news and various negative issues that attack bitcoin so that it can influence the whales to dump and make small capital players panic, so that new bitcoin traders will definitely panic too and will sell their assets at a price cheap. but you have to realize that the price of bitcoin from year to year will always go up, if the price collapses then leave it alone because doing traditional trading is more fun and you can use it for long-term investments.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
May 03, 2021, 07:38:14 PM
This pump was the huge pump and much higher than the pump back in 2017-18. Last time bitcoin dropped to 3000$ from 22000$ which was considered as the biggest dip at that time. I think this time bitcoin will retain its price will drop to 35000$ maximum as popularity and acceptance of bitcoin increases day by day. Let see what happen in near future with bitcoin’s price.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
May 03, 2021, 07:22:33 PM
If there will be more bad news like this : Alibaba’s Jack Ma: Bitcoin is a bubble, blockchain is practical, then probably the market will go down. It's just all about the hype, FOMO, and the FUD, that's how it is in a speculative market, so, don't expect that because we are in a bullish season now, the price will continue to rise and will never have a correction.
What I can see in the market now is making a huge change, too different from what we experience 5 years ago. It finds out that more influential people coming in and joining the community but we also obviously get into such market manipulation. And what happens now is more on the buying attraction rather than seeing FUDs and declines. I expecting more people to come while the market still in the hypes like 2017. The longer the bullish season stays, the more it gains attraction and a lesser chance for the price to dump.
Will I say that the coming of big companies and their adoption of crypto it gives a huge impact on the market? It somehow to think that bullish season will continue for a longer time, unlike what we experience last 2017. And to think about what "goes up must go down" is not what I saw this time. I know there are possibilities for a market recession but somewhat different like we think.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 03, 2021, 07:14:28 PM
There is too much leverage and too much potential profits in crypto space today which makes me feel like I'm reliving the 2017/2018 era once again, forget the big institutions investing money on crypto.
It's normal to have ups and downs in the market and AFAIK thats how it has always been, and I agree with you it feels like the 2017/2018 scenerio might play out again soon, but I hope you know that there is a huge difference between the bull in 2017 and the on we are currently experiencing right now, however fingers crossed for now.
those who bought at 4000$ per BTC are already millionaires/billionaires, you can't expect them not to take profit, be prepared
We can't expect them not to take profit, at least that's the goals of making an investment "to earn profit", but i just hope you know that not everyone who bought at $4k will dump now, just because they are in profit, most of people holding till now are long term holders which will eventually cashout on their profits someday, maybe when bitcoin reaches $100k price, for now don't be carried away trade wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: