Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened? - page 2. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 509
September 11, 2017, 07:17:35 AM
Next time you feel a panic sell coming, sell along and buy back half an hour later.

.. And here is how the panic sell and the dead cat bounce are born Wink
You are right! But I don’t think so there is any need of following the crowd, if you have strong believe in your coin and it has some good history keep it in our wallet and it is definitely going to pay you off. Panic selling is mostly done by newborn investors who are not aware of market trends very well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 07, 2017, 04:36:20 PM
Next time you feel a panic sell coming, sell along and buy back half an hour later.

Not if the coin isn't a dead cat. I believe NEO suffered a great blow, but it's still a terrific coin bound to go to triple digits sooner rather than later
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
September 07, 2017, 10:18:42 AM
Newbie in crypto, invested for fun in some interesting projects, I saw most of notable coin ( and BTC too) are falling down.
Someone can explain?

I always see threads like this first thing in the morning. I see them and they imply that the entire cryptocurrency Market is down. I used to panic 2 years or a more back and rush off to check my Bitcoin account and the exchanges. I found that time and time again Bitcoin had either not changed, barely dropped, or actually increased. So no need to put attention to these fud of bitcoin dying etc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 07, 2017, 06:35:03 AM
I think just panic sell it, we wait until the condition becomes normal again,   Smiley
maybe 1 month again will be stable  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Activity: 196
September 07, 2017, 06:23:25 AM
just another dump. In crypto world. Just calm. Everything will recover. Maybe it need 1 day or 1 year but it's always recover
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
September 07, 2017, 04:17:14 AM
This was just a routine dump in crypto, more of these happen every month with onset of speculations or crisis
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
September 07, 2017, 03:20:09 AM
Newbie in crypto, invested for fun in some interesting projects, I saw most of notable coin ( and BTC too) are falling down.
Someone can explain?
It is a part of its normal routine. It just a minor fluctuation and it is also normal. These coins are widely used in online transactions everyday. So it is very possible to experience movement in prices of these coins: its either up or down, and now its down and will change in short period of time and so on. But watch out, everyday is not a nice day so be alert on some worst case scenario
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 05:08:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
September 06, 2017, 03:12:25 AM
Someone can explain?

it will happened always so be careful while jump into crypto if you are newbie then just keep hold bitcoin
The world of crypto coins is full of such surprises. The prices keep on changing at an unexpected rate and sometimes abrupt fall or rise can also take place. You never know what is gonna happen next.

Now that ICOs have been banned in China, just see its impact and enjoy the moments. Don't sell out your BTCs at the present moment. The price will still decline but if you are planning to buy again sell some of BTCs and buy next day at cheaper rates.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 05, 2017, 03:04:13 PM
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
September 05, 2017, 12:03:28 PM
Don't worry this consolidation . But in the future I suggest you carefully study the coins that you are investing in . Smiley
Activity: 110
September 05, 2017, 10:21:41 AM
Someone can explain?
first - China block ICO
second - btc-e comeback
third - people panic sell
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 05, 2017, 07:50:38 AM
Someone can explain?

it will happened always so be careful while jump into crypto if you are newbie then just keep hold bitcoin
Activity: 305
September 05, 2017, 07:14:41 AM
that is happen every week because their selling it in a small price that's why. more buyer then their more person to sell it in a small price.. so if you want to earn a big one try to sell in when the time is higher value but that is too risky..
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 06:59:52 AM
I bought some of the most cool coins-project, like 0x, GNT and obviously Eth.
Good choices? Smiley

Someone can explain?
someone will see its normal and not only once, but as far as i know, its because the Chinese government will make some regulation to the ICO, and the main ICO platform in China had stopped ico yet.
Yeah, Chinese government's action is having a ripple effect on the market. This is the perfect opportunity to buy into coins at cheaper prices 
Activity: 178
September 04, 2017, 04:30:29 PM
Have never been able to put a finger on why bitcoin moves up or down in any sort of fashion. Usually I am connecting a Country that is in the news only to find out its something on other side of the world. Obviously I lack in depth perception on the matter but hope to gain some better knowledge before this year is over.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
September 04, 2017, 04:27:47 PM
news from chinia causes this fall. they say they are against ICOs so most of them make a big fall.

the news came 5 days ago, there are a falling since this day.
Activity: 121
September 04, 2017, 04:25:13 PM
we have all been here before.  crypto market rises by an astronomical amount in a short period of time and then drops as traders take profits.  It will recover though I guess it may take slightly longer this time due to the Chinese restrictions on ICOs
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 12:15:42 PM
Some people said this was a normal cycle for alt coins, but as I know, this was most likely because that Chinese government would add some restrictions on all ICO projects. No matter this is a truth or rumor, just be careful these days.

The market is definitely moving from this decision by China. you say above that "Chines government would add some restrictions...", its a bit more than that, they have outright banned ICO activity. It is all over crypto news right now.
Pages:
Jump to: