Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened to altcoin today (July 10, 2018) - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
it is now completely wrong why altcoin has decreased, because there is a lot of bad news about the world of crypto so that it affects the price of most altcoin caused by the many that sell altcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
guys, what are you talking about?))) The correct alts are up and on the falling ... though they fnd this himself fell from $ 1 to $ 0.1 ...

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
Because Bancor decentralized was hacked around $12,5 million, too many case of hacked in this year is bad thing for cryptocurrency market, and should be the crypto community stay strong to looking for solution for this problem. But usually this bad news just make the price of crypto down in 1 or 2 days and after that the price back to norma again.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
it is the same downtrend that started at the beginning of the year. you can call it the dumping season and it is the couple to the pumping season that we had last year. and since it has not yet ended the prices are continuing to fall lower and lower until the altcoins that were pumped reach their bottom prices.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Is anyone telling me why today altcoin prices are dropping so much?  Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: