Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened to DASH - page 2. (Read 24962 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 10:08:41 PM
What happened to dash is the same thing that happened to most top altcoin and indeed several coin on coinmarketcap. The bearish market is making almost everything gloomy, but this is not certainly the end, it just a down time!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 08:56:42 PM
anonymous coins will have problems in the future as the governments do not want such coins. i read that the first anonymous coins in japan have problems and are removed from exchanges. therefore i would not invest any money in dash. but i am not an expert and everyone must know for themselves which coin he supports.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 23, 2018, 08:47:02 PM
It is too early to write off DASH. It is down just like most other coins due to the latest big selloff of last two weeks. It will boom back when market becomes bullish again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
November 23, 2018, 07:55:36 PM
DASH used to be the number 1 privacy coin but I read that they are having management issues so the community lost faith and dumped it. Monero has not lost any ground so they are at the tail end of the top 10. It is possible that DASH will retake it's crown but not any time soon
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
November 23, 2018, 04:12:25 PM
Dash wasted many years of irreplaceable time and millions of dollars on Evolution, which is still vaporware with no MVP or even a roadmap.

Dash cultists believed spending money would guarantee results, ignoring scope creep and the bloated Corp Group Inc become a self-serving entrenched bureaucratic fiefdom insulated from the real world where price and results matter.

DashHoles loved their instamine more than they hated the irredeemable reputation for fraud that came along with it.

They thought crying "FUD" and "troll" would convince the market to ignore Dash's instamine, centralization, snake oil marketing, and laugh-out-loud bad crypto.  There were wrong.

At this rate, Dash may not even be in the Top 20 by the end of the year.

I don't think there is really something wrong with DASH, the general sentiment in the market is not that positive for the moment and all coins have dropped massively the last couple of months.

That's a very poor hand-waving excuse given Dash is dropping more "massively" than many other coins in its peer group.

When Dash was mooning along with the rest of the sector, we were told it was due to Dash's super-special unique unicorn properties (Treasury to fund Shrem Attacks, Masternode HYIP to launder money, PrivateSend to amuse GMAX with its broken version of Coinjoin, etc).

But now you want to appeal to generalities to avoid uncomfortable specifics?  Lol, get out of here with that self-serving cult recruitment propaganda.  This is not Dash.org or Reddit; we are smarter than that here. Cool

What's there to say again after reading this loaded piece?? The issues raised above which were still unresolved by the team, until the current market situation caught up with it has resulted in a major price decline, to the extent that DASH is priced below $100 now, currently priced at $99.53

$96 so dropping as usually.  But!  DASH is not worth even $10.  It is a snake oil.

Oldie but goldie:
https://twitter.com/peterktodd/status/622022840330682368

Activity: 112
Merit: 2
November 23, 2018, 10:55:45 AM
Dash wasted many years of irreplaceable time and millions of dollars on Evolution, which is still vaporware with no MVP or even a roadmap.

Dash cultists believed spending money would guarantee results, ignoring scope creep and the bloated Corp Group Inc become a self-serving entrenched bureaucratic fiefdom insulated from the real world where price and results matter.

DashHoles loved their instamine more than they hated the irredeemable reputation for fraud that came along with it.

They thought crying "FUD" and "troll" would convince the market to ignore Dash's instamine, centralization, snake oil marketing, and laugh-out-loud bad crypto.  There were wrong.

I don't think there is really something wrong with DASH, the general sentiment in the market is not that positive for the moment and all coins have dropped massively the last couple of months.

That's a very poor hand-waving excuse given Dash is dropping more "massively" than many other coins in its peer group.

When Dash was mooning along with the rest of the sector, we were told it was due to Dash's super-special unique unicorn properties (Treasury to fund Shrem Attacks, Masternode HYIP to launder money, PrivateSend to amuse GMAX with its broken version of Coinjoin, etc).

But now you want to appeal to generalities to avoid uncomfortable specifics?  Lol, get out of here with that self-serving cult recruitment propaganda.  This is not Dash.org or Reddit; we are smarter than that here. Cool

What's there to say again after reading this loaded piece?? The issues raised above which were still unresolved by the team, until the current market situation caught up with it has resulted in a major price decline, to the extent that DASH is priced below $100 now, currently priced at $99.53
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 08:44:09 AM
 Huh

Dash is down under 100 USD!
I think wel'll have to wait until next year. I do not high hopes for the year 2019.
Activity: 238
EQWITY.IO
November 14, 2018, 01:26:10 PM
Dash is a best run martinode coin that I know of. It can not die, it simply decreases with the general trend. When investor sentiment stabilizes, it will again increase strongly, believe me
There is no doubt that Tyre will grow. This is one of the most interesting and top coins today. It’s good as a payment coin.
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 12:48:33 PM
All good news but still dump? why?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 04:20:32 PM
I think it will be a really nice coin for dash and a nice rise in the near future. I hope everyone gets a nice profit. Now there are sad prices for everyone but it will soon be nice.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 04:17:38 PM
Dash has already decided on its niche holders. It is very popular for those who love and want to manage their own network, especially since it is self-financed. Dash will take volume!!
and what is the real use of this platform? Apparently, global products can be obtained with the help of the efirium, and other platforms will be used in a special direction.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 08, 2018, 02:30:36 PM
Dash use to be a top coin rivaling with bitcoin. Not it’s a sinking ship.
Dash at the time I'm writing this is at the top 11 spot in the market cap which is a very good spot but make no mistake it was never going to rival bitcoin, bitcoin has no rivals and there are no rivals in sight, and about what's wrong with dash? There is nothing wrong with dash, what it's happening is that the whole market is going down because people are losing faith in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 134
September 08, 2018, 01:39:24 PM
Dash has already decided on its niche holders. It is very popular for those who love and want to manage their own network, especially since it is self-financed. Dash will take volume!!
Activity: 121
September 03, 2018, 10:01:47 PM
Nothing special happened. It's just a course correction. And in the medium term, DASH will not only win back its positions, but will show significant growth, as well as all other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 73
August 31, 2018, 05:52:05 AM
Perhaps investors did not appreciate its prospects, perhaps this is a temporary correction, and may be due to a drop in demand for it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 12:06:13 PM
Because Dash is very dependent on the General situation in the market, which is not the most rosy, as well as the position of the current leaders - Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

Wow that's a decent response. Honestly I'm new to DASH and as I read some analytics considering it to be top 10 hall of famers due it's anonymity. I've considered to invest into it cause it is in a certain decline right now. Now I have doubts about it. Sometimes posts of forum activists can yield more result than thoughts of "analysts". Thanks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 02:02:27 PM
Dash is a best run martinode coin that I know of. It can not die, it simply decreases with the general trend. When investor sentiment stabilizes, it will again increase strongly, believe me
It seems to me that the general trend of the fall of the market does not depend on the general mood of investors. In any case, this is either artificial manipulation of the market, or something happens that we do not know or can not understand.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:51:28 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 12:26:46 PM
Last year, I earned well on THE dash cryptocurrency, the platform developers are really working on it, but the General negative background in the market prevents to adequately assess this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: