Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened to DASH - page 4. (Read 24962 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 08:05:04 AM
This maybe a good time to inform you guys about Dash progress : https://www.dashforcenews.com

These ones in particular are an interesting read :

New ASU Blockchain Lab Research Shows Dash Can Easily Scale Near PayPal Levels
https://www.dashforcenews.com/new-asu-blockchain-lab-research-shows-dash-can-easily-scale-near-paypal-levels/

34 Bytes Payment Processor Adds Dash, Worldwide Merchants Near 1,500
https://www.dashforcenews.com/34-bytes-payment-processor-adds-dash-worldwide-merchants-near-1500/

Dash Continues Expansion in Nigeria
https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-continues-expansion-in-nigeria/

Dash Releases v12.3, Bringing Network Improvements and Foundations for Evolution
https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-releases-v12-3-bringing-network-improvements-and-foundations-for-evolution/

Pretty good development I must say! I can see some level of bias and sentiments on this forum though. I am not saying Dash is not a good one as a lot of us sure have what they are looking for when it comes to believing in the future of a certain coin or not but I must say some of the things said about Dash are also true but not all. That is not my main reason of posting this anyway, as the main reason is to appreciate you for sharing this for enlightenment.

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 04, 2018, 10:04:38 PM
Dash use to be a top coin rivaling with bitcoin. Not it’s a sinking ship.

Dash is one among the top ranked coins but it never happen that it become in the top like Bitcoin and Ethereum but if you will just be fair then you could see that not only Dash is sinking but most of the Altcoins and Bitcoin too. Dash is a good coin but it just happen that the people are selling it too because of the on going bearish market. Hopefully, the bearish market will be over soon as we are expecting a bullish mode before this year would end.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 09:46:06 PM
DASH is down with all the other alts. But dash is not just another shitcoin. Some shitcoins will be eliminated but with all those adoption, dash will stay and will rise.

yes, and i'm sure dash will hit the past high even more,,
because, the founding father from masternode cryptocurrency is dash,,
Activity: 322
August 04, 2018, 06:43:22 PM
DASH is down with all the other alts. But dash is not just another shitcoin. Some shitcoins will be eliminated but with all those adoption, dash will stay and will rise.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
July 26, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

This is not just happening with DASH, if you look and compare the chart and price of any cryptocurrency most of them are 2-5 times lower than December 2017. We can expect the recovery and bullish market trend very soon.
Of course, everything today is expected to restore the market and restore prices for the crypto currency until last year's level. To date, not only the Dash coin, which are sold at a price of 244 dollars, does not satisfy investors with their prices. This is not so. But we can only wait for real changes.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
July 26, 2018, 11:14:34 AM
Dash is slowly but inevitably entering a new longterm uptrend, that is what is happening.

The Sleeper has Awakened !!

I honestly don't see it in that chart.  It looks like it's gonna go down a bit more still...  To be fair, so does most of the other alts.  I wish it pumps sooner rather than later tho.  And vs BTC.  Nothing like an alt outperforming BTC for a period of time to make some BTC profit.  Wink

Yeah, you are right. Right after my last post Dash got hit by a third flash crash, which dropped Dash into the 0.029 - 0.030 range.
I hope we will see a correction soon, RSI is currently at 32.2 on the longterm chart (1wk) so i think we are getting closer.    
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
July 25, 2018, 01:48:08 AM
Dash is slowly but inevitably entering a new longterm uptrend, that is what is happening.

I honestly don't see it in that chart.  It looks like it's gonna go down a bit more still...  To be fair, so does most of the other alts.  I wish it pumps sooner rather than later tho.  And vs BTC.  Nothing like an alt outperforming BTC for a period of time to make some BTC profit.  Wink
What do you think of dash now? Lol not even a bounce just straight down
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 21, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

I honestly don't see it in that chart.  It looks like it's gonna go down a bit more still...  To be fair, so does most of the other alts.  I wish it pumps sooner rather than later tho.  And vs BTC.  Nothing like an alt outperforming BTC for a period of time to make some BTC profit.  Wink
Activity: 524
July 21, 2018, 08:59:54 AM
I don't think there is really something wrong with DASH, the general sentiment in the market is not that positive for the moment and all coins have dropped massively the last couple of months.

Sure, the market is all bearish and we sure cannot expect DASH to be in the same position without some product improvement anyway. So many coins and tokens are coming up every day with products that can create real life demand and usage and that makes them get that demand, gives them great value and we get to see them pushing some of this so called bitcoin wannabe down and down as possible. Dash in this case is not an exception of the ones that will be pushed down eventually.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
July 20, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

This is exactly the bullshit "technical analysis" salesmanship that drove Amanda away from Dash.

Keep it up until nobody is left except bagholders bamboozled by your snake oil marketing.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 07:07:31 PM
Now DASH is going through hard times, but this token is still in demand and it will probably grow in price. The reason is not in DASH, but in the fall of the entire crypto currency market.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
July 20, 2018, 04:53:50 AM

July 20, 2018, 04:16:22 AM
What is the news?

Dash is rising again.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Freedom
July 15, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

This is not just happening with DASH, if you look and compare the chart and price of any cryptocurrency most of them are 2-5 times lower than December 2017. We can expect the recovery and bullish market trend very soon.
I think this coin dash again experience recovery I see in coinmarketcap, dash coins have increased (4,44%) , this is good news for all of us, when the bitcoin price drops coin dash increases
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
July 15, 2018, 04:08:47 PM
dash not to bad really, just came back down to earth when bitcoin came back down to earth, it does have a big roi for masternodes, but besides that still good coin.
Activity: 210
July 15, 2018, 04:06:33 PM
I do bought some dash and am still holding however i am a bit worried because there used to be very little competition a while a go but now .... well time will show
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
July 15, 2018, 03:30:40 PM
What is new?

Dash is rising.

None of the coin seems rising in the market place bro. Kindly check the dash value and rank where it stands before 2017 but this year dash not being in the top 5 competitor list mate.
Please choose the right coin make the profit means this dash is one of big project to invest.
Activity: 56
July 15, 2018, 01:40:18 AM
So far I have not found any bad issues about DASH and so far the development of DASH has remained stagnant,
July 15, 2018, 03:19:35 PM
What is new?

Dash is rising.
Pages:
Jump to: