Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 38. (Read 5681 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 08:26:08 AM
The ether continues to work well. The main value of Ethereum is not in its "crypto-currency" properties. This platform allows you to create decentralized projects for blocking, starting from charitable funds, and ending with applications for sports betting or poker rooms.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
August 19, 2018, 08:25:38 AM
Yes, now is a difficult time for the etherium .. but it's always worth remembering that if someone is selling, then another buys! so my advice to you, buy now  etherium .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 19, 2018, 08:22:54 AM
For the first half of the year, ICO collected more money than it did for the whole of 2017. And now many projects try to save their money and sell the Ether.
Activity: 462
August 19, 2018, 08:17:31 AM
It dropped down. There is nothing special, just usual market situation.
The same thing has happened with Neo, Ada and other altcoins.
Activity: 448
August 19, 2018, 08:04:29 AM
More troubling than the price being low is the fact that the volume in the cryptocurrency market has dropped significantly as well. The price and the volume are probably correlated so maybe this is just how a bear market is, but it definitely shows a lot of weakness. The industry still continues to innovate regardless.
Ethereum is doing still fine. Last year its price was under 50$. Nearly all altcoins had an astronomic upturn, caused by speculants. Now itnis on a stable line and the trend for near future is decent bullish
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 04:21:50 AM
I think ethereum will be fine. Alternative coins that are in the second position after this bitcoin will rise slowly. It only takes patience to wait when ethereum will come back from sleep.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
August 19, 2018, 07:59:51 AM
More troubling than the price being low is the fact that the volume in the cryptocurrency market has dropped significantly as well. The price and the volume are probably correlated so maybe this is just how a bear market is, but it definitely shows a lot of weakness. The industry still continues to innovate regardless.
Activity: 127
August 19, 2018, 07:57:12 AM
Ethereum did not happen. Ethereum was only developing with the development of the cryptocurrency world. Although the price is now very low, I hope that you can clearly know that this is a very normal thing. Don’t panic, patience. Wait, Ethereum will return soon
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 07:53:43 AM
I do not know exactly what happened to him. But I can definitely say that the price of the etherium is very low. I do not know who and for what it does but the fact remains.
Activity: 35
August 19, 2018, 07:49:48 AM
It will not be easy to say what exactly happened with the Eth as it is not that easy.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
August 17, 2018, 02:12:05 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
everyone didnt expect this to happen to ethereum, we all know that ethereum is a great altcoin and no one expect that its price will drop below $300, we think that it will now drop to $400 but now, its around $200+
copper member
Activity: 372
August 17, 2018, 01:49:38 PM
I really hope that in the near future Ethereum will return on his place. Ethereum is most popular to the any people. I believe, Ethereum will be returned very soon on $600.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 10:28:50 AM
Ethereum is a very promising coin, I am sure that what happened with ethereum at this time (drop) even reached $ 200 was the work of speculators to buy ethereum at a low price, and the proof of the price has now gone up and reached $ 300.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
August 17, 2018, 10:21:01 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
It suffered from a lot of selling from ICO's done in the last year that dumped their ethereum and moved to cash to avoid what they see as a bear market. I don't understand what you mean by "be back in the near future". Ethereum never went away, only the price changed to reflect changes in the short term supply and demand. If you mean will Ethereum come back to the prices it was before, no way of telling when that will happen but the sort of capitulation selling we saw last week is often a sign that the market is about to change direction.

We saw that all altcoins are down not only ethereum as well as bitcoin are down too. Recently the market are slowly increased but it down again, I think it's because of the proposal of ETF that delayed by SEC. It will back in the good market maybe in this coming few months.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
August 17, 2018, 10:23:12 AM
What is happening now with ether is normal because the market can not live without correction. Soon everything will be restored I think it is not necessary to panic .
Activity: 29
August 17, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
Well as I have learned from reading about crypto, you cant really expect anything because the prices of crypto depends hevealy on the buyers. And buyers can become crazy by a buying frenzy and then suddenly became quite like now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 10:05:20 AM
Most of the altcoin and Bitcoin are in the bearish trend, I do not really understand the reason, but I always believe in the recovery of the market in the future!
copper member
Activity: 126
August 17, 2018, 10:03:45 AM
Yes recent Ethereum price definitely surprised me & every cryptos lover.  It's difficult to say the exact reasons for this price fall but I'm very much confident that peice will rise again within shorter period of time. So it's time to buy some Ethereum at cheap price.
Ethereum has nothing to happen now. Ethereum is now only self-correcting, just like the cryptocurrency world is undergoing major rectification. In the future, I think Ethereum prices will reach the latest level of history and bring great returns to those who wait patiently.
Activity: 199
August 17, 2018, 09:57:39 AM
yea thats natural bro, i think thats the effect of bitcoin decreasing price, ethereum will be back to the moon near,
so just relax bro, i have a ethereum so i just hold it we dont know in an hour or minute or days the ethereum back again and rise
Activity: 270
August 17, 2018, 09:57:22 AM
Yes recent Ethereum price definitely surprised me & every cryptos lover.  It's difficult to say the exact reasons for this price fall but I'm very much confident that peice will rise again within shorter period of time. So it's time to buy some Ethereum at cheap price.
Pages:
Jump to: