Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 37. (Read 5681 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 11:21:52 AM
I do not see any issue as regards etherum unless you are referring to the price related to etherum. The total market has been down and this also affected the price of etherum but I know etherum price would be good in the future
Activity: 280
August 20, 2018, 11:20:22 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
I'm not so worried because this has become a common thing, and I still believe Ethereum will grow again and become an altcoin that can make everyone feel the benefits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

Yes, I know in the crypto world, maybe anything can happen, but I want to know why this happened. There must be something that is very unacceptable with this incident. we all don't expect this.
Unfortunately, if something significant has happened, we learn it too late. All we can do is continue to do what we can and wait.
Ethereum is one of the best coin and it has very good future. At present, ethereum price is very low but It will not always be there. I believe, ethereum will be back in its previous place.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 20, 2018, 11:17:54 AM
Dropping like ita going zo zero! I cant understand who and why selling so much eth.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 11:15:43 AM
Etherium as well as the whole market is very much cheaper, I think the main reason was the fact that fraudulent ICO very much on the Eth blockchain. They their assets in Eth sold and thus is very much squander course for quick money. The currency is an excellent one of the best recover, but it will take a lot of time to think when the market will recover and will reach last year's values.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
August 20, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

Yes, I know in the crypto world, maybe anything can happen, but I want to know why this happened. There must be something that is very unacceptable with this incident. we all don't expect this.
Unfortunately, if something significant has happened, we learn it too late. All we can do is continue to do what we can and wait.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 11:09:23 AM
maybe this coin will be a bitcoin competitor besides the price is a little different but this coin can be a very high price if we are able to develop the price that has been listed from now on.
Activity: 14
August 20, 2018, 11:07:52 AM
Ethereum is disappointing to say the least. I do think it is because of icos that use the ETH platform and in the end, dump this ETH. It is taking a toll especially in this bear market as most people really aren't investing to buy back these dumps. ETH will improve in the nearest future that Is for sure.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 10:59:14 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum.
Expect that everything in the crypto market is very possible to happen. It can skyrocket or it can drop much. Are you only expecting that ETH won't drop but only goes with an unstoppable rise?

will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
Yes it will be back, I don't know when it was gone so there's no need to go back but if you are pertaining to its all time high price.

Surely it will be there once the market leader will start skyrocketing and reaches the very bullish trend that we've been longing for this year.

Activity: 365
August 20, 2018, 09:21:20 AM
This present situation is not just ethereum but crypto currency in general. Bitcoin is also facing this urgly situation and is a very common situation in every market including cryptocurrency market. Ethereum will bounce back again no doubt about that.
Activity: 14
August 20, 2018, 09:16:37 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
We cannot tell for sure what happened to ethereum. But we know that when there is a dump, the price goes down. So maybe some whales might have been tired of Hodling their ethereum for a long time so they dumped it. Yet ethereum will rise again no matter how long it takes.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 09:14:48 AM
With the ETH project something really strange happened, probably this was due to the fact that the volume of ETH sold was more than it could eat the market, so prices fell because there were not so many willing to buy.
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 09:14:31 AM
Don't even know what to call this now. I invested heavily on ETH and now I couldn't sell because of the price fall in the market. I think i would have to hodl till it get better.
Activity: 273
August 20, 2018, 09:11:21 AM
We do not need to panic because ethereum will be bouncing back in the near future.We are nothing to worry because not only ethereum but all coins will decreasing to.We hope that as early as what we are expected that all coins goes up.
Activity: 224
August 20, 2018, 09:05:12 AM
This ethereum really fall my hand. The ethereum that is expected to take over bitcoin in the future has now dropped badly in the market.
Activity: 89
August 20, 2018, 08:57:42 AM
It clearly has a great future lying ahead and it will surely make wonders.
Activity: 602
August 19, 2018, 08:40:25 AM
I think this is because the market is bad so the ethereum value falls low. Ethereum will definitely be able to get back up and increase in the future, and you better keep holding ethereum and be patient with the current conditions.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 08:30:12 AM
Ethereum has more and more negative signals. According to my analytical ability, the medium-term Ethereum trend will highlight some of the worrisome points. In the past 10 days, Ethereum has torn down its 2018 bottom at 360 and quickly broke its 300th bottom, going down to 250 to stop and rebound to 300 today. The decline of Ethereum is extremely strong. In short, in term of mid-term trend, Ethereum is falling. In the downward trend, the option to sell is, not impossible.
Activity: 252
August 19, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
The etherium has a very good future, do not fret about it. It will certainly increase at times in price. Now is not a critical situation, I think that by the end of the year you will certainly notice the huge growth of the etherium and other crypto-currencies.  Wink
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 08:28:19 AM
Don't give up on ethereum no matter what happen, this is just to showing us that it is the right time to buy and invest before it rise, and i believe that in a little or no time it will rise above our imagination
Pages:
Jump to: